Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a deformation halo, as weird as it sounds

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Today, if you're born deformed, but not retarded, people will feel genuinely sorry for you and you will have a better quality of life than the average truecel.

Ded srs, some guys with no limbs have wives and children, even though they're the highest order of manlets.

Face deformities don't pass so easily, but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do. If you're a 3-2/10, you're in the uncanny valley of looks.

Eh not really, deformitybuxx at most, and even those only in certain places. Also it still isn't worth it considering the limitations of being deformed

Any point below 0 is a plus tbh

Legit, I always wondered if I had some deformity on my face or a really ugly burn scar people would accept me more, because they would feel bad to humiliate me everyday and would feel good about themselves letting a deformed incel participate in their social circle.

High IQ.

Incels are the only oppressed minority left behind in this SOCIETY.

@DeformAspergerCel

Thoughts?

@DeformAspergerCel

Thoughts?
It's true, I've thought of this myself. Deformed people are seen as an oppressed class and will therefore receive endless pity. Almost exclusively from above middle aged foids though so it's somewhat useless

And I get no sympathy cuz foids hate me. It sucks being in the 3-4 range and shitskinned

And I get no sympathy cuz foids hate me. It sucks being in the 3-4 range and shitskinned
trust me, I get a lot more hateful stares than I do sympathetic ones. You don't want to trade places

I agree with @DeformAspergerCel as we have similar deformities.
People don't treat you well; they often great you as a creep, or assume you're mentally retarded in some way.

but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do.
Just makes it worse. Kids will still do it because low inhib=funny. And you can't even laugh it off, because other people are like "you can't fucking say that giggle" or like "that's out" (which means that's too harsh). Just makes it very awkward because some people feel bad and others think it's funny so you have nothing to do.
You can also have all of your status or anything ripped down because they can just say "you're ugly" "you look like x" and the conversation is instantly moved to your face.
"Ohhh n0 0ffence br000 but what actually happened to your face/teeth/whatever??" Fuck off you cunt trying to power struggle me, I can feel them trying to assert themselves above me.
I have being seen as less than human. People don't treat us right.

Today, if you're born deformed, but not retarded, people will feel genuinely sorry for you and you will have a better quality of life than the average truecel.

Ded srs, some guys with no limbs have wives and children, even though they're the highest order of manlets.

Face deformities don't pass so easily, but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do. If you're a 3-2/10, you're in the uncanny valley of looks.

It comes from empathy: the greatest human advantage/flaw. In the animal kingdom, defected species would be killed off yet in human society they’re treated well. If you can take advantage of human empathy, you might succeed as a species

I have being seen as less than human. People don't treat us right.
My parents don't even treat me like a human being.. other people just either ignore me, hurl abuse me from their cars or just stare at me all Mardy like.
If you can take advantage of human empathy, you might succeed as a species
Always abuse an advantage given to you.. everyone else on this stinky turd of a planet is doing so, so we might as well do it ourselves.

not really normies will publicly pretend to feel sorry to look good but in reality they hate anyone that isn't a normie

They will pretended like they feel sorry.

Someone deformed literally has a better life than all ugly ones. I see a lot of the talk that serious and deformed mentally ill people get. I thought I'd post this one more or less the way you wrote it.

Last edited: