[Serious] There is a deformation halo, as weird as it sounds

San Salvador

Major
-
Today, if you're born deformed, but not retarded, people will feel genuinely sorry for you and you will have a better quality of life than the average truecel.

Ded srs, some guys with no limbs have wives and children, even though they're the highest order of manlets.

Face deformities don't pass so easily, but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do. If you're a 3-2/10, you're in the uncanny valley of looks.

fellofix

has left the server.
-
Eh not really, deformitybuxx at most, and even those only in certain places. Also it still isn't worth it considering the limitations of being deformed

Legit, I always wondered if I had some deformity on my face or a really ugly burn scar people would accept me more, because they would feel bad to humiliate me everyday and would feel good about themselves letting a deformed incel participate in their social circle.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
High IQ.

Incels are the only oppressed minority left behind in this SOCIETY.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
I agree with @DeformAspergerCel as we have similar deformities.
People don't treat you well; they often great you as a creep, or assume you're mentally retarded in some way.

but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do.
Just makes it worse. Kids will still do it because low inhib=funny. And you can't even laugh it off, because other people are like "you can't fucking say that giggle" or like "that's out" (which means that's too harsh). Just makes it very awkward because some people feel bad and others think it's funny so you have nothing to do.
You can also have all of your status or anything ripped down because they can just say "you're ugly" "you look like x" and the conversation is instantly moved to your face.
"Ohhh n0 0ffence br000 but what actually happened to your face/teeth/whatever??" Fuck off you cunt trying to power struggle me, I can feel them trying to assert themselves above me.
I have being seen as less than human. People don't treat us right.

Actually Autistic

Recruit
-
Today, if you're born deformed, but not retarded, people will feel genuinely sorry for you and you will have a better quality of life than the average truecel.

Ded srs, some guys with no limbs have wives and children, even though they're the highest order of manlets.

Face deformities don't pass so easily, but people will still feel sorry for you because insulting you for your face would be seen as a very asshole thing to do. If you're a 3-2/10, you're in the uncanny valley of looks.
It comes from empathy: the greatest human advantage/flaw. In the animal kingdom, defected species would be killed off yet in human society they’re treated well. If you can take advantage of human empathy, you might succeed as a species

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
I have being seen as less than human. People don't treat us right.
My parents don't even treat me like a human being.. other people just either ignore me, hurl abuse me from their cars or just stare at me all Mardy like.
If you can take advantage of human empathy, you might succeed as a species
Always abuse an advantage given to you.. everyone else on this stinky turd of a planet is doing so, so we might as well do it ourselves.

Jog Mansen

Recruit
-
not really normies will publicly pretend to feel sorry to look good but in reality they hate anyone that isn't a normie

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
They will pretended like they feel sorry.

Smallondick

Commander
-
Someone deformed literally has a better life than all ugly ones. I see a lot of the talk that serious and deformed mentally ill people get. I thought I'd post this one more or less the way you wrote it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)