Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story There HAS to be a reason unrelated to my looks

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I had to copy and print couple of hundreds of pages. It took a while, the foid behind me in queue was somewhat cute. Recessed bones, huge bug eyes, i can even say that i mog her (but alas, chad only). I wanted to start talking to her but remembered that I’m below six feet, dont have hunter eyes, don’t have lower jaw and my nose is bigger than my peepee. Of course i did nothing, she got bored while my documents were being printed and left

I'd kill for a lookmatch tbh

It is well and truly over.

At least you're 5'10.

You should have atleast said something you highInhib monster

There are some reasons unrelated to your looks. The fact women possess sight capabilities, and the fact women have a choice.

I'd kill for a lookmatch tbh
As in going ER?
full

I’ve never had successfull approach. Why this should be different?
Me too man I've had unsuccessful approaches as well but I'm still trying. If you are young then you shouldn't give up ngl go home or go hard

its your personality that sucks :soy:

Me too man I've had unsuccessful approaches as well but I'm still trying. If you are young then you shouldn't give up ngl go home or go hard
Damn i wish i was chad