Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There could be people on this forum that live in the community as you or even the same neighborhood and you’ll never know

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The chance of somebody on this forum living in your community or neighborhood is at least 0.1% which Isn’t much but it’s something

Not really, i doubt there's one person in my city who browses this forum. Hell even on my country, there were like... I dunno 10? 20? at most, and that's a full country. Incels are rare, and incels that are aware even moreso.

Not really, i doubt there's one person in my city who browses this forum. Hell even on my country, there were like... I dunno 10? 20? at most, and that's a full country. Incels are rare, and incels that are aware even moreso.
Incels aren’t as rare as you think there’s a lot of guys that don’t Identify but fit the criteria of one

Incels aren’t as rare as you think there’s a lot of guys that don’t Identify but fit the criteria of one
They actually are, for those you think that "fit" the criteria, actually had some semblane of romantic or sexual encounters. Remember that incels suffer both from lookism and mentalism. It's a combination of both factors that make one incel, so there are actually a couple of not so pretty dudes who get laid once or twice. They would be called fakecels here, but they're as much incel as everyone else.

So going strictly by definition, we are. pretty rare. 1/10000? Maybe i'm not sure, this becomes much more apparent if you participate in society and see with your eyes how truly broken and weird incels are. Myself included ofc, i'm such a broken mess of a human lols :feelsohh:

My next door neighbor is a regular poster on this forum

How do you know ?
I ran out of sugar one time so I broke into his house to borrow some and I saw him sleeping on his desk with the PC still on and with .is open

The chance of somebody on this forum living in your community or neighborhood is at least 0.1% which Isn’t much but it’s something
Too many incels in denial but too few self aware incels

Most of those are pretty much at cope and dont know and this forum is hard to find

we should do a incel convention, we all should meet up:society: