Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There can be no peace between bluepillers and blackpillers

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Our views and cultures come into complete conflict. We represent the truth, reality and what life is truly about... bones and hairlines while they want to restrain us for their demonic system... eat, shit and cry... rinse and repeat... we must break free from this injustice slavery once and for all

It is either now or never

Yeah but how?
What can we do?

I would go as far and say that there also can't be peace between redpillers and blackpillers.

Establish our own state
If we'd manage to organize a 100-man party with AR-15s and speedboats we could likely overthrow Tuvalu or some other island shithole and go forward.

I would go as far and say that there also can't be peace between redpillers and blackpillers.
Reds can be indoctrinated unlike the filthy blues

There could be because of some similar principles and views RP and BPers have on women. But as a former redpill turned blackpill it's mainly the arrogance many RP members have and their delusions that they can somehow turn into chads with the "right amount of effort".

If we'd manage to organize a 100-man party with AR-15s and speedboats we could likely overthrow Tuvalu or some other island shithole and go forward.
We want a larger territory

We just need to act like jews and probably someone will give us stolen land.

Blackpill lives matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back