Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are teenager males out there seeing society for how it is which the feminists don’t like.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, there are teenager males out there seeing society for how it is which the feminists don’t like. What feminists mean by ‘This cult is brainwashing teenagers‘ (we’re not even a cult though) is ‘Oh no, teenage males are seeing society for how it really is. This is going to cause us problems‘.

As an old timer, I can definitely confirm that female standards are higher compared to years like 2007 so shit is harder now and teenagers have the right to know why they are struggling with females and the reason? Feminism, which has taught women this self-entitled ‘Just raise your standards high, girl’ shit, many leaving teenagers and men in the dirt and only cucks and feminists believe that teenagers and men not being able to do something as simple attract their looks match is acceptable, well, fuck, many can’t even attract their looks belows, let alone looks match at this point.

As for getting told to not blame society, yes, if the situation is related to society being the cause of the problem, then yes, blame society, blame shit for how it really is, I mean, yeah, not all problems are related to society but the fact many men struggle with females? Yeah, society is to blame for that and no male should get shit thrown at him just for venting about society because then it just shows ‘Men need to express themselves more‘ :foidSoy: is just a load of horse shit that feminists don’t even believe and are just virtue signalling NPCS.

I understand that this isn’t the case for all dudes but back in years like 2007, in some cases, if a dude was struggling, it was because all he had to do was approach and chances are, the female finds him attractive, I mean, yeah, some might reject him but he still had options but now? Many men have to dig at the bottom of the sewers and are lucky just to even get anything from doing that now but sewer digging isn’t even guaranteed to help as a result of feminism.

If only lack of approaching could be the problem for many dudes again rather than many dudes not approaching just because of knowing that women find them repulsive and don’t want to risk getting charged for the crime of daring to approach a female as a non-Chad.

As an old timer, I can confirm that you have every right to be angry and anyone that says otherwise is either a feminist, a cuck, a deluded person or a person lying to you to keep you quiet.

Last edited:
"Old timer" u ain't that old bretty boy, don't be so hard on yourself. and you're absolutely right about this post.

If only I was a teen/adult in 2007, i would’ve been able to get an emo gf:cryfeels:

Women are incredibly gassed up today but the accelerationist in me wants more. One-third of young males are virgins? Why not make it four-fifths? Nine-tenths? The original feminists asked for a ten-to-one ratio of women to men. I say we give it to them.

Something will balance out this hell hole we Call earth.

Most teenagers are dumb and consoomers, don't get your hopes up

my feminist mother raised me into believing women were superior to men both intellectually and morally. I was taught that women were angels in comparison to men.

It only took me one year of middleschool to see that was completely wrong

Reality is inverted

Women: We don’t want ugly guys
Man: That’s pretty shallow, isn’t it?
Also women: How can you call me shallow, you ugly incel virgin, you probably have a small dick

Also women: How can you call me shallow, you ugly incel virgin, you probably have a small dick
Good lulz.

I'm one of them. F*ck society.

Teenage males are too busy watching twitch streamers and unironically see themselves as temporarily embarrassed slayers and millionaires :feelskek:

I really want to say something like "how about you see for yourself, then?":feelskek:

Like the topic title says, there are teenager males out there seeing society for how it is which the feminists don’t like. What feminists mean by ‘This cult is brainwashing teenagers‘ (we’re not even a cult though) is ‘Oh no, teenage males are seeing society for how it really is. This is going to cause us problems‘.

As an old timer, I can definitely confirm that female standards are higher compared to years like 2007 so shit is harder now and teenagers have the right to know why they are struggling with females and the reason? Feminism, which has taught women this self-entitled ‘Just raise your standards high, girl’ shit, many leaving teenagers and men in the dirt and only cucks and feminists believe that teenagers and men not being able to do something as simple attract their looks match is acceptable, well, fuck, many can’t even attract their looks belows, let alone looks match at this point.

As for getting told to not blame society, yes, if the situation is related to society being the cause of the problem, then yes, blame society, blame shit for how it really is, I mean, yeah, not all problems are related to society but the fact many men struggle with females? Yeah, society is to blame for that and no male should get shit thrown at him just for venting about society because then it just shows ‘Men need to express themselves more‘ :foidSoy: is just a load of horse shit that feminists don’t even believe and are just virtue signalling NPCS.

I understand that this isn’t the case for all dudes but back in years like 2007, in some cases, if a dude was struggling, it was because all he had to do was approach and chances are, the female finds him attractive, I mean, yeah, some might reject him but he still had options but now? Many men have to dig at the bottom of the sewers and are lucky just to even get anything from doing that now but sewer digging isn’t even guaranteed to help as a result of feminism.

If only lack of approaching could be the problem for many dudes again rather than many dudes not approaching just because of knowing that women find them repulsive and don’t want to risk getting charged for the crime of daring to approach a female as a non-Chad.

As an old timer, I can confirm that you have every right to be angry and anyone that says otherwise is either a feminist, a cuck, a deluded person or a person lying to you to keep you quiet.
They are scared cuz young men aren’t brainwashed by society and media lol

I can't add to this, but I do want to point out that in 2007, it was still cucked. Incels still existed, plenty of 'em. It's just gonna keep getting harder and harder. For the youngcels like me and many others here, the only option is LDAR.