Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are so many things I want to do in life...

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
And no motivation for any of it. :feelsbadman:
Everything is so much work. I don't know how people have the strength to keep going like this. I'm so tired of it all.

you are required to work so much just to exist in this twisted world

I had them too, but I lost interest as to having no motivation

All I truly want is to move somewhere by myself where there's no people around, and to have enough money to support myself.

I wish I had a guide on what exactly I have to do to get there. Otherwise, I'll just keep rotting without any idea of what to do.

I have nothing I want to do in life

Lol. I remember during last summer, I was like I'm gonna "do this, I'm gonna do that," and guess what? I've literally did nothing other than getting a short cert and gymceling.

Lol. I remember during last summer, I was like I'm gonna "do this, I'm gonna do that," and guess what? I've literally did nothing other than getting a short cert and gymceling.
Hahaah literally me.

I had motivation to do things, but as life went on I lost interest in a lot of things

Everything I truly want to do requires money or the consent of others who won't give it to me.
It's over.

when i first came to uni i had lots of plans and things wanted to do but my inhib fucked me over big time

And no motivation for any of it. :feelsbadman:
Everything is so much work. I don't know how people have the strength to keep going like this. I'm so tired of it all.
same here OP