Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are so many more things than being incel that makes me want to kill myself

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
Don’t get me wrong, being a Kissless virgin is fucking horrible. But i’m just pissed that on top of that I hate life for so many more reasons than that. IncelTears, before you screenshot this and say “W-Ah GO To a TeRApIST SeX WOnt HeLP YOu!!1”. Fuck off. Please FUCK OFF. If I was having sex and had loving girlfriends, I wouldn’t have to care about these other things that make me angry.
Fuck you and your “vIsIT A TErApist!!1” garbage advice. Those people are some of the fakest fucking people on the planet who make money off of depression.

God i’m so fucking pissed off right now. I’m not even sad, i’m mad. I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,352
Online
20d 9h 41m
Nukethisgayearth said:
I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
I want to,but stand firm and find something to distract yourself, it's not fair for people like us to have to stay in reality 100% of the time, look for something to vent this anger, I usually listen to Metal at the top volume and scream along with the music, it calms me down
 
infiniteorwhatever

infiniteorwhatever

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Posts
233
Online
5d 2h 41m
why do you expect someone suggesting you seeing a therapist here? is there people that bluepilled here?
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
infiniteorwhatever said:
why do you expect someone suggesting you seeing a therapist here? is there people that bluepilled here?
Not here.
IncelTears loves to screenshot my posts and twist them into a way that can find their own shitty agenda
 
SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Do I get these years back?
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Posts
531
Online
15d 12h 19m
Same, even outside of inceldom I've had a shitty life
 
Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
3,215
Online
68d 1h 30m
Inceldom should be compensated by having a lot of money at least, or being able to be neet forever.
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,360
Online
107d 2h 37m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Don’t get me wrong, being a Kissless virgin is fucking horrible. But i’m just pissed that on top of that I hate life for so many more reasons than that. IncelTears, before you screenshot this and say “W-Ah GO To a TeRApIST SeX WOnt HeLP YOu!!1”. Fuck off. Please FUCK OFF. If I was having sex and had loving girlfriends, I wouldn’t have to care about these other things that make me angry.
Fuck you and your “vIsIT A TErApist!!1” garbage advice. Those people are some of the fakest fucking people on the planet who make money off of depression.

God i’m so fucking pissed off right now. I’m not even sad, i’m mad. I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.
 
AllejDon

AllejDon

About to go insane from isolation
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
334
Online
7d 4h 8m
The curse that is called aspergers is reason enough to rope.

Also fuck IT and normies, always spewing cringe bluepilled bullshit they have deluded themselves so far to believe it actually works that way lol. All IT does is preaching to their own choir
 
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Posts
10,824
Online
165d 5h 57m
Diz y u inkel
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 14m
Idlevillagercel said:
(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.
:feelskek:
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,637
Online
330d 20h 54m
Being broke is the worst for me.
I NEED MORE MUNEH
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
4,028
Online
93d 15h 40m
Idlevillagercel said:
(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.
ogre for him
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
Idlevillagercel said:
(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.
Have you killed yourself yet?
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,360
Online
107d 2h 37m
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,360
Online
107d 2h 37m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Why are you still posting then?
I was just kidding lol omg you are gay AND a retard, no wonder you wanna rope so bad
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
Idlevillagercel said:
I was just kidding lol omg you are gay AND a retard, no wonder you wanna rope so bad
dont project
i wanna rope cause my life sucks
You wanna rope cause you’re a tranny

two very different things :dab:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
10,360
Online
107d 2h 37m
Nukethisgayearth said:
dont project
i wanna rope cause my life sucks
You wanna rope cause you’re a tranny

two very different things :dab:
:feelsseriously:
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
7,729
Online
21d 19h 20m
infiniteorwhatever said:
why do you expect someone suggesting you seeing a therapist here? is there people that bluepilled here?
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
575
Online
7d 4h 58m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Don’t get me wrong, being a Kissless virgin is fucking horrible. But i’m just pissed that on top of that I hate life for so many more reasons than that. IncelTears, before you screenshot this and say “W-Ah GO To a TeRApIST SeX WOnt HeLP YOu!!1”. Fuck off. Please FUCK OFF. If I was having sex and had loving girlfriends, I wouldn’t have to care about these other things that make me angry.
Fuck you and your “vIsIT A TErApist!!1” garbage advice. Those people are some of the fakest fucking people on the planet who make money off of depression.

God i’m so fucking pissed off right now. I’m not even sad, i’m mad. I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
Hookers are cheaper than therapy
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
5,724
Online
61d 7h 21m
doomed2failio said:
Hookers are cheaper than therapy
we need hooker therapists :feelsLSD:
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Commander
★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
3,157
Online
23d 1h 41m
SayanimCel said:
Same, even outside of inceldom I've had a shitty life
Same tbh
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,216
Online
28d 15h 4m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
3,738
Online
19d 7h 40m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Not here.
IncelTears loves to screenshot my posts and twist them into a way that can find their own shitty agenda
Water is wet. They do it to every post. BrettyBoy and I got really fed up with that because of what they did to our posts. It's infuriating.
They made ridiculous things to my posts and they would screenshot practically every post I would make, they got really obsessed with me and I found posts from me in other websites as well.
Now I will be more in the sewers. I'm tired of this shit happening.
At least in the sewers I feel better. ID is too much suicidefuel.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,078
Online
18d 1h 35m
therapy is the dumbest thing you can do
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,642
Online
72d 1h 12m
Its all a chain reaction, you need some things to have the willpower to get the other things and be happy.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
6,972
Online
104d 19h 6m
Mecoja said:
Its all a chain reaction, you need some things to have the willpower to get the other things and be happy.
Like an anime protagonist and the power of friendship .
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,642
Online
72d 1h 12m
Algeriancel said:
Like an anime protagonist and the power of friendship .
No, like being from good family- getting good education- getting good job, having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
6,972
Online
104d 19h 6m
Mecoja said:
No, like being from good family- getting good education- getting good job, having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids
did you put that in order or randomly?...
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,642
Online
72d 1h 12m
Algeriancel said:
did you put that in order or randomly?...
More like separated, someone to be happy needs both. There could be variations if the guy from rich family is ugly, then he could have some friends and betabuxx some women who is going to cheat on him with better looking guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Attractive guy from poor shitty family would probably be happy until he would need to break his neck for few bucks to feed his wife and kids, his wife would cheat on him with rich guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Mecoja said:
being from good family- getting good education- getting good job

Mecoja said:
having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
6,972
Online
104d 19h 6m
Mecoja said:
More like separated, someone to be happy needs both. There could be variations if the guy from rich family is ugly, then he could have some friends and betabuxx some women who is going to cheat on him with better looking guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Attractive guy from poor shitty family would probably be happy until he would need to break his neck for few bucks to feed his wife and kids, his wife would cheat on him with rich guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Hay-E-Kue . You've shown me a new perspective.
 

Similar threads

Tommy
Replies
25
Views
589
FourthWorlder
FourthWorlder
keksofthebest
Replies
32
Views
1K
SlutLiberationFront
SlutLiberationFront
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top