Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are so many more things than being incel that makes me want to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Don’t get me wrong, being a Kissless virgin is fucking horrible. But i’m just pissed that on top of that I hate life for so many more reasons than that. IncelTears, before you screenshot this and say “W-Ah GO To a TeRApIST SeX WOnt HeLP YOu!!1”. Fuck off. Please FUCK OFF. If I was having sex and had loving girlfriends, I wouldn’t have to care about these other things that make me angry.
Fuck you and your “vIsIT A TErApist!!1” garbage advice. Those people are some of the fakest fucking people on the planet who make money off of depression.

God i’m so fucking pissed off right now. I’m not even sad, i’m mad. I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here

I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
I want to,but stand firm and find something to distract yourself, it's not fair for people like us to have to stay in reality 100% of the time, look for something to vent this anger, I usually listen to Metal at the top volume and scream along with the music, it calms me down

why do you expect someone suggesting you seeing a therapist here? is there people that bluepilled here?

why do you expect someone suggesting you seeing a therapist here? is there people that bluepilled here?
Not here.
IncelTears loves to screenshot my posts and twist them into a way that can find their own shitty agenda

Same, even outside of inceldom I've had a shitty life

Inceldom should be compensated by having a lot of money at least, or being able to be neet forever.

Don’t get me wrong, being a Kissless virgin is fucking horrible. But i’m just pissed that on top of that I hate life for so many more reasons than that. IncelTears, before you screenshot this and say “W-Ah GO To a TeRApIST SeX WOnt HeLP YOu!!1”. Fuck off. Please FUCK OFF. If I was having sex and had loving girlfriends, I wouldn’t have to care about these other things that make me angry.
Fuck you and your “vIsIT A TErApist!!1” garbage advice. Those people are some of the fakest fucking people on the planet who make money off of depression.

God i’m so fucking pissed off right now. I’m not even sad, i’m mad. I hope sometime soon I die quickly in a car crash or get shot by a gang member. I need a quick and painless death. Life on earth isn’t meant for me and I don’t want to be here
(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.

The curse that is called aspergers is reason enough to rope.

Also fuck IT and normies, always spewing cringe bluepilled bullshit they have deluded themselves so far to believe it actually works that way lol. All IT does is preaching to their own choir

Diz y u inkel

(For those of you who still don't know): OP is talking about his IBS and prolapsed rectum. That shit really makes him wanna rope every day of his life :feelscry: I've told him to stop getting assfucked by crackheads but he doesn't listen to my advice, he's a deeply troubled individual and he needs our support so please don't bully him or call him a faggot, we must help him instead! Try to show him the right path brocels.
ogre for him

Have you killed yourself yet?

I was just kidding lol omg you are gay AND a retard, no wonder you wanna rope so bad
dont project
i wanna rope cause my life sucks
You wanna rope cause you’re a tranny

two very different things :dab:

Hookers are cheaper than therapy

Not here.
IncelTears loves to screenshot my posts and twist them into a way that can find their own shitty agenda
Water is wet. They do it to every post. BrettyBoy and I got really fed up with that because of what they did to our posts. It's infuriating.
They made ridiculous things to my posts and they would screenshot practically every post I would make, they got really obsessed with me and I found posts from me in other websites as well.
Now I will be more in the sewers. I'm tired of this shit happening.
At least in the sewers I feel better. ID is too much suicidefuel.

therapy is the dumbest thing you can do

Its all a chain reaction, you need some things to have the willpower to get the other things and be happy.

Its all a chain reaction, you need some things to have the willpower to get the other things and be happy.
Like an anime protagonist and the power of friendship .

Like an anime protagonist and the power of friendship .
No, like being from good family- getting good education- getting good job, having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids

No, like being from good family- getting good education- getting good job, having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids
did you put that in order or randomly?...

did you put that in order or randomly?...
More like separated, someone to be happy needs both. There could be variations if the guy from rich family is ugly, then he could have some friends and betabuxx some women who is going to cheat on him with better looking guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Attractive guy from poor shitty family would probably be happy until he would need to break his neck for few bucks to feed his wife and kids, his wife would cheat on him with rich guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
being from good family- getting good education- getting good job

having good looks-getting good social skills, friends male and female- getting girlfriends and getting married and having kids

More like separated, someone to be happy needs both. There could be variations if the guy from rich family is ugly, then he could have some friends and betabuxx some women who is going to cheat on him with better looking guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Attractive guy from poor shitty family would probably be happy until he would need to break his neck for few bucks to feed his wife and kids, his wife would cheat on him with rich guys, some people can cope with that, some cant.
Hay-E-Kue . You've shown me a new perspective.