Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are several girls near me bashing modern feminism lol

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
lol. im at a bar (I went out alone by myself autism mode) getting drunk. 

At some nearby table there are several girls bashing third wave feminists saying that nowadays radical feminists are stupid.

They are not talking about blackpill views tho, but they are roasting SJW who base feminism around shaming men and other shit modern feminists do.

soon ill be enough drunk to not hear the convo I guess.

Never thought I would hear women bashing todays feminism.

Must be the "I am not like those other girls (feminists)" kind of girls.

They still won't date an ugly guy.

Crustaciouse said:
They still won't date an ugly guy.

Yea that didnt even need to be explained. Its universal.

A woman's ideologies don't matter unless she fucks you

u go out by yourself? y? i mean i can understand if u went to a strip club by yourself because its a bit different but a nightclub?

Everyone hates "modern" feminism now. "I'm not a SJW" is the modern equivalent of "I'm a gamer gurl." 
The average woman is not some blue-haired hambeast majoring lesbian dance therapy, but just a slightly overweight Stacy telling you something along the lines of, "You know, I'm not a feminist, BUT..." and after that "But" comes all the BS. 

What would be considered conservative non-feminist today would have been considered radical exremist lesbianic sociopath only 40 or so years ago.

Most girls don't follow feminism, it's only a smaller percentage (around 10-20%), but the few of them are enough to make men's life a living hell.