Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are only a few ways to live a somewhat decent life as a curry. Here is some of them.

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
1. Look like the top 0.001% of curries e,g Hrithik Roshan or that Dravidian Chad who's popular on Looksmax
2. Be rich. Think of those top echelon US curries who earn 200k-500k+ p.a, the business tycoon owners in the mainland, East Africa or the ones that have both parents working technical high paid professions in developed countries
3. Born lucky enough you don't look curry
4. Kind of relates to 2. but not directly, have an IQ over 120IQ (extremely rare for curries)
5. Nepotismmaxx and become a corrupt government official faggot

Feel free to add more if you can think of any

@wereq

Thoughts, what do you think?

Become a cult leader like Rajneesh? Preferably one of the sex gurus.

Disclaimer - Curry life is automatically shit, meaningless, tough, disgusting and full of misery unless proven otherwise. There are exceptions to many rules as with the nature of life, there are outliers and edge cases that we must account for to make a fair judgement, I think it's possible live a decent life as a curry if you have some of the above.

it's so interesting that I go on org and 60% of all posts are related to India and Indians in some context then I come here and every third post is about Indians

Then I go on tik Tok and a curry song is viral and people are dancing along to that

india really lives rent free in all of social media

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back