Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you manage to marry and procreate as a curry, you're life will be almost the same as that of an incel: a life of asexual subhuman living.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxPHrxTPyq6/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuzrANPPLSx/

Even if you manage to marry and procreate as a curry, you're life will be almost the same as that of an incel: a life of asexual subhuman living.

Why do I say this? Because there's no sexuality here. No virility, no fertility, no robustness. This is meek asexual living which is just like inceldom, but with the added pressures of having to provide for woman and child. Curries are always incel no matter what. Their lives aren't sexual or primal. They have no sexual vigor in them.

they still have sex with their wives. currycels dont. big difference

they still have sex with their wives. currycels dont. big difference
Really? Subhuman sex with that subhuman foid is a difference from masturbating? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@wereq what kind of curry are you ? Which state you from ?

Brutal. Due to it's large population Bihar and UP are prime places for witnessing curry subhumanity. Hope you somehow immigrate to some place else.

this is another example of diluting the definition of 'incel' where it becomes meaningless. it's like IT fags saying "incel doesn't mean you can't get sex, it means you're a against women"

the guy is married with his looks-match, 3 kids, doesn't have sub-5 features and lives where he belongs. very far from being a fucking incel

Last edited:
this is another example of diluting the definition of 'incel' to a point where it starts to become meaningless. it's like the IT fags saying "incel doesn't mean you can't get sex, it just means you're a against women"

the guy is married with his looks-match with 3 kids, doesn't have sub 5 features and lives where he belongs. very far from being a fucking incel
Cope.

There's no difference you're right, that's why I stopped worrying about my outcome, no matter if I'm rich or 6'5 I'll still live the same life of an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back