Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are no words that even begin to describe just how truly strong my hatred for my parents is.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Besides fucking up my development and thinking of me as some drooling low spec retard for what was essentially my entire life to this point, they also indulge in minor antics which while not as strong as the primary reasons I hate them, are still annoying HateFuel in their own right.
I stated in a previous thread that they kept me sheltered and were extremely overprotective which led to me not growing properly (physically, mentally, and socially) which caused a snowball effect and the rest is history.
Thanks to them being overprotective growth stunters who didn't teach me shit about how to be an adult, I still live in their shithole of a house past the age of FUCKING 20.
As one could reasonably infer, this brings with it a myriad of issues.
Besides sharing a house with 4 other people (the other 2 being my 2 younger sisters) which is bad enough in and of itself, I have to deal with my parents constant fighting, as well as the occasional argument with my sisters over stupid shit. My sisters like to make mountains out of molehills, as the vast majority of females do.
My parents do as well of course, likely where my sisters get it from. The difference with them is that it is so much more soul draining and obnoxious.
Some example of this include:
Whining about my room not being 100% perfectly spotless. (Not humanly possible and why tf do you care anyway?)
Whining about me wearing the same clothes more than 2 days in a row. (If they're not dirty why does it matter?)
Whining about me playing my games loud. (I would sympathize with you on this one if not for the fact you jackasses fuck loud af when I'm trying to sleep)
Obviously, there's an entire term paper's worth of reasons why I despise them, but those are just some examples.
Worse than that, there doesn't seem to be any end in sight to this constant day to day madness.

You should take your life into your own hands instead of bitching about your parents. Even if it's justified, it won't do anything for you.

You should take your life into your own hands instead of bitching about your parents. Even if it's justified, it won't do anything for you.
Can't. Too retarded

That sounds like an excuse. I'm sure you're not that retarded.
ADHD and Autism simultaneously means game over for my entire life.

You should be thankful that you live there rent free and they pay for everything. Maybe you should get a job and get your own place. Otherwise quit bitching.

You should be thankful that you live there rent free and they pay for everything. Maybe you should get a job and get your own place. Otherwise quit bitching.
Can't. Too retarded
And also, no amount of free shit will undo the damage they've dealt me by not letting me have a proper youth and subsequent adulthood.

If you're as retarded as you say you probably qualify for a bunch of government assistance.

Fucking brutal, man. Hope you can get outta that place one day.

If you're as retarded as you say you probably qualify for a bunch of government assistance.
Already tried that shit. The problem is that it can take years at a time to get on the program and $2000 a month isn't enough to fund my desired lifestyle.

Already tried that shit. The problem is that it can take years at a time to get on the program and $2000 a month isn't enough to fund my desired lifestyle.
The key is to get on section 8 housing. Todd Thundercock (autistic incel youtuber) lives on about that much a month. It works because he pays almost nothing for his apartment.

The key is to get on section 8 housing. Todd Thundercock (autistic incel youtuber) lives on about that much a month. It works because he pays almost nothing for his apartment.
Where does he live though? I live in the Midwest so the same may not apply to me.