Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel there are no virgin females after high school

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I just looked at my yearbook and realized that every remotely attractive girl was in a relationship during high school. I never really noticed or thought about this back then. I guess I was too focused on wanting to get my dick wet. Now as an oldcel standardcel this is potent suicide fuel. I realize that every hot girl is damaged goods and incapable of pair bonding. The only option left is ugly religious girls, but very unlikely due to juggernaut law. Also, reminder that most females expire at age 20. You are a legit retard if you aren't running game on JBs. Just end me

Just nut inside an onahole tbh

yep been saying that for a while.

but most guys here feel destine to be with a virgin girl... last chance is high school.

let this thread be a age pill reminder of what op had said (this also serves a message to youngcels).

Just find a rare fundie who is decent looking and a real virgin (no anal or blowjobs)

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:jk were fucked. Those people dont exist anymore

I just looked at my yearbook and realized that every remotely attractive girl was in a relationship during middle school. I never really noticed or thought about this back then. I guess I was too focused on wanting to get my dick wet. Now as an oldcel standardcel this is potent suicide fuel. I realize that every hot girl is damaged goods and incapable of pair bonding. The only option left is LDAR/rope. Also, reminder that most females expire at age 18. You are a legit retard if you aren't running game on JBs. Just end me
FTFY

Of course. The ones that did leave HS a virgin wont leave college as one. At this point I just want a girl with as low mileage as possible

There are no female virgins after middleschool tbh.

Also, reminder that most females expire at age 20. You are a legit retard if you aren't running game on JBs. Just end me

Don't exxagerate 22 to 24. The tendency in this forum to make already bad things sometimes worse than they are baffles me again and again.
:feelsahh:

I just looked at my yearbook and realized that every remotely attractive girl was in a relationship during high school. I never really noticed or thought about this back then. I guess I was too focused on wanting to get my dick wet. Now as an oldcel standardcel this is potent suicide fuel. I realize that every hot girl is damaged goods and incapable of pair bonding. The only option left is ugly religious girls, but very unlikely due to juggernaut law. Also, reminder that most females expire at age 20. You are a legit retard if you aren't running game on JBs. Just end me
How old are you?

Fat girls in my Catholic high school were pregnant at 13.

There are no virgin females at the beginning of high school.

Don't exxagerate 22 to 24. The tendency in this forum to make already bad things sometimes worse than they are baffles me again and again.
It’s that tendency that makes Incels.me users look so unreasonable to IT and the outside world. If this stopped I believe the blackpill would become more marketable.

many are still teenagers (not really incel IMO)
Some you can tell are (Sadness) I honestly think most teens know when it’s over, things don’t magically change when you hit 20.

water is dark

Guess how life works as you only get older and older, boyo.

Just be first theory is the worst suifuel

Robots are virgins...

Purest suicidefuel. JFL at our hopes though. But i won't deny that i still have a hope to find a virgin girl who would like me. Ehh, never.

You know what, this is lifefuel, in a way. I feel better knowing I couldnt do anything different. It never even began.