Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are no universally attractive male features, but there are universally unattractive ones

SUH

SUH

Veteran
By universally unattractive, I mean that there are absolutely 0 homo sapiens women that live or have been alive that would consider those features attractive, and if they had sex for free with a guy who has them, it was universally despite them, not due to them.

Universally unattractive features:
Recessed chin
Recessed jawline
Turkey neck
Being a turbomanlet( though debatable, there's still unicorns out there who have a fetish for guys much shorter than them)
Micropenis (also debatable, maybe there's fetishes for them)
Being poor
Being dumb

Being dumb
43ac283d20ccaa5521887365a4b3b9597beea0f502219b6cbb35a03778fbf885

got it the other way around

View attachment 603814
got it the other way around
If youre dumb you cant read social cues, you can't climb the social heirarchy, and you don't have the problem solving skills to get a well pating job. You're doomed to be humiliated, poor, and virgin if you're actually dumb and can't compensate with being good looking.

Also according to the study how do you know that the "smart conservative nerdy guys" were actually incel and not volcel?

Last edited:
If youre dumb you cant read social cues, you can't climb the social heirarchy, and you don't have the problem solving skills to get a well pating job. You're doomed to be humiliated, poor, and virgin if you're actually dumb and can't compensate with being good looking..
then how do all these sub 70 iq niggercels keep reproducing? :feelsjuice:
Countries by Birth Rate in 2017

then how do all these sub 70 iq niggercels keep reproducing? :feelsjuice:
View attachment 603815
1. The bell curve is lying about african IQ
2. Less hypergamy
3. Less social media
4. More religion
5. Black women are the least desired so no competition with other races
6. You only have to be as smart or smarter than your local population to reproduce.
7. IQ doesnt translate to social intelligence

1. The bell curve is lying about african IQ
2. Less hypergamy
3. Less social media
4. More religion
5. Black women are the least desired so no competition with other races
6. You only have to be as smart or smarter than your local population to reproduce.
7. IQ doesnt translate to social intelligence
i guess you're not doomed to being a virgin then if you're dumb

:bluepill:, many chads are dumb and they fuck all day
You retarded monkey. You stinking gorilla nigger. I explicitly said that guys who have this trait fuck DESPITE having it, not because of having it.

You retarded monkey. You stinking gorilla nigger. I explicitly said that guys who have this trait fuck DESPITE having it, not because of having it.
no, you don't

Niggers have the IQ of bonobos and they fuck like crazy. Gooks and japs and curries are developing all technology in the 21st century and they get cucked like nobody’s business.

Foids do not care about intelligence, they care about fertility and physically dominant genes. They think and act like animals.

It’s why foids would willingly sleep with a dog or a horse. They’re animals, just like the foids. And possess feral and raw instincts that the foids want their babies to have

It's all about facial harmony and hHIEGHT
Just be tslll:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I agree except the fetish thingy, doesnt exist. I agree that not only square jaw hunter eyes chad is attractive, there are other types of attractive men.