Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are NO ugly characters in any form of fictional media

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Every game I play has always had chads/ chad-lites, all the women are stacies, every movie rarely contains sub 8 males, ugly people do not exist to normies.

Rare chance that there is an ugly character, they are reserved for the villains and losers.

Last edited:
How about the Hunchback of Notre Dame?

The movie itself is a pretty big blackpill pewpew.

The ones that are called ugly on TV are like ~8/10 irl.

title says one thing but the thread says something else

he mogs me
But srs let's just take a look at the movie real quick.

The movie is about a white knight(Quasimoto) saving Stacy from a blackpilled oldcel (Judge Claude Frollo) so that she can go fuck Chad for his "personality" even though he tried to kill her earlier in the film and changed his mind later.

That's pretty damn blackpilled for a Disney movie, right @Robtical pewpew?

The movie is about a white knight(Quasimoto) saving Stacy from a blackpilled oldcel (Judge Claude Frollo) so that she can go fuck Chad for his "personality" even though he tried to kill her earlier in the film and changed his mind later.

Your pew pewing pleases me.

BU2rBzUlT8w png  700

Every game I play has always had chads/ chad-lites, all the women are stacies, every movie rarely contains sub 8 males, ugly people do not exist to normies.

Rare chance that there is an ugly character, they are reserved for the villains and losers.
That's true.

It never fails in fighting games like King of Fighters.

That's the most cucked movie I've ever seen. In the end the hunchback should've took the gypsy ho for himself instead of giving it to the chad like a cuck, that ruined the ending for me.

That's the most cucked movie I've ever seen. In the end, the hunchback should've taken the gypsy ho for himself instead of giving it to the chad like a cuck, that ruined the ending for me.
I truth I can derive from the movie, is that the hero of the film lost.
(And I'm not talking about Quasimoto pewpew)

The old guy was pretty based, I should watch it again and imagine him being the hero. That's my favorite song in the movie.

Best Disney vilIan ever IMO, felt just like a horny 14th century religious fanatic, which is a scary thing to deal with

i agree but there are ugly characters like dwight schrute!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back