Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are more non registered users lurking on this site

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
There are around more than 3000 bluepillers lurking this site now, and less than 200 incels online. It would be nice if few of them registers themselves, and make thhis forum a little bit more lively with some new views and discussion

Why do you assume they are bluepillers and not e.g. IT users or other sexhavers and volcels?

think most of those are bots / part of the site itself

Why do you assume they are bluepillers
because that's what lurkers without an account are called on the front page or on threads
Captura de Tela 2024 01 29 as 131551

Why do you assume they are bluepillers and not e.g. IT users or other sexhavers and volcels?
It and sex haver will probably account for 1/3rd at the most, rest 2/3rd are unsure bluepillers who are hesitant to join this site, but yet enjoy seeing the discussions here, trust me, i am one of those, i ve been lurking on this site from 2018, and first made an account in 2022

there's also registered lurkers and IT spies here. Some curious females as well, some feminists who want to make a video about incels.

True. Threads get like 100 views and 10 replies. negawat

there's also registered lurkers and IT spies here
IT whores actually registers here as users and miserably tries to act like incels, but we catch them with their panties and give them a wedgie here.. its the unsure bluepillers who are still unsure if they should subscribe to blackpill and are hesitant to join

True. Threads get like 100 views and 10 replies. negawat
Its the unsure bluepillers who are indecisive if they should be actively participating in here, meanwhile they enjoy the discussions here

IT whores actually registers here as users and miserably tries to act like incels, but we catch them with their panties and give them a wedgie here.. its the unsure bluepillers who are still unsure if they should subscribe to blackpill and are hesitant to join
There have been a lot of successful infiltrators and I am pretty sure there is at least one very active user who has pretty strong foid/infiltrator vibes. I know you cannot ban people purely on suspicion, even if it is strong, but it still shows that infiltrators can prevail here.

There have been a lot of successful infiltrators and I am pretty sure there is at least one very active user who has pretty strong foid/infiltrator vibes. I know you cannot ban people purely on suspicion, even if it is strong, but it still shows that infiltrators can prevail here.
Well there is no benefit of infiltration by IT here, unless they wanna just troll with spams and all. However glowniggahs may seed their agents here in order to monitor or study our behavior

unless they wanna just troll with spams and all
I mean, yeah, trolling is a pretty strong motivation? This particular poster isn't even very subtle about it, but it shows that in the end, we are pretty helpless when it comes to that.

I think the strategy could be as follows: a) make troll threads with insane, awful claims, b) screenshot them and claim "everyone in the incel community is an a-hole because they associate with them" and thus c) try to harm all incels by removing the only place they have.

The main issue is that it's hard for any incel forum to ban people since this is really the only place many of us have, but that just invites trolls. I think the problem is not solveable.

we are like zoo animals to them :feelsjuice:

I mean, yeah, trolling is a pretty strong motivation? This particular poster isn't even very subtle about it, but it shows that in the end, we are pretty helpless when it comes to that.

I think the strategy could be as follows: a) make troll threads with insane, awful claims, b) screenshot them and claim "everyone in the incel community is an a-hole because they associate with them" and thus c) try to harm all incels by removing the only place they have.

The main issue is that it's hard for any incel forum to ban people since this is really the only place many of us have, but that just invites trolls. I think the problem is not solveable.
it whores are infamous for doing that, they ignore all the tragic posts in here cause by default they have no soul as a toilet, but they will screenshot all the edgy and violent posts in order to prove incels as violent group, meanhwile 90% of the posts here deal with real tragic issues young men are facing today

Thats disappointing , we need some fresh blood in here to keep it running
This place functions as a refuge for incels, those who see it from the outside don't need to enter. We need to publish good posts that motivate them to keep watching this and if they're motivate maybe they'll decide to join.

This place functions as a refuge for incels, those who see it from the outside don't need to enter. We need to publish good posts that motivate them to keep watching this and if they're motivate maybe they'll decide to join.
There are no new post here, its just old topics get circulated here but thats okay, its important to keep the blackpill movement alive

1000 bots scraping data, 1000 feds watching, and 1000 inceltears users