Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are literal 5-year-olds with more experience when it comes to the opposite sex than me.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
A really basic heuristic that only hit me today as a 23-year-old KV when it comes to fully grasping my situation. Most people my age (I'm tired of this equivocation...it's been repeated on this site ad nauseam) have already had multiple sex-partners, dates, nights out, gone to countless parties, blase blah... yeah, yeah, we fucking get it, but it's just so mega-nuclear-armageddon-blackpilling when realizing that literal kindergartners made more leeway with the opposite sex today than I have in my entire life. There were probably hundreds, if not thousands of children within this age range that kissed for the first time today on the playground. Sometimes you need to think of these extremes in order for the average person to understand how fucked something is; someone needs to say it as hundreds of KVs within my age range are going through the same thing. I wasn't socialized properly with many on here relating to such sentiment, but it's just one of those things that I can't... my state of mind is akin to Walter White at the end of the crawl space episode.

View: https://youtu.be/Jf8GaDkFm3E?t=127

Last edited:
Our lives bring nothing but suffering. Dreams don't come true for people like us.

I held hands with a girl in kindergarten when I was 5
That was the first and last "intimate" interaction I had with a female

The best intimate interaction I had with a foid is when I was in Grade 3 and my late-20s teacher kissed me on the cheek multiple times:ahegao:.

A much more brutal example is middle schooler Chadlets and foidlets having sex and getting to fuck each other, tbh. That experience must far outweigh any kindergarten hand-holding and cheek-kissing that happens between literal 6-year-olds who will probably forget it all in a few years, even if both groups mog us to death. And it's not even that rare of a thing, plenty of stories on teen pregnancies. :feelsclown:

A much more brutal example is middle schooler Chadlets and foidlets having sex and getting to fuck each other, tbh. That experience must far outweigh any kindergarten hand-holding and cheek-kissing that happens between literal 6-year-olds who will probably forget it all in a few years, even if both groups mog us to death. And it's not even that rare of a thing, plenty of stories on teen pregnancies. :feelsclown:
I agree

It was International Day and my class were supposed to bring food from our native countries. My mom made some sweets and apparently my teacher loved it too much :forcedsmile: . She was also a skinny latina @NoLooksNoLife

It was International Day and my class were supposed to bring food from our native countries. My mom made some sweets and apparently my teacher loved it too much :forcedsmile: . She was also a skinny latina @NoLooksNoLife
Grape

I remember showing my 9 year old pecker to this white brazilian girl the same age as me at a pool once. Told her to look under water so i pulled my trunks down and she saw it. She felt so disgusted and i couldnt stop laughing. Got in trouble too kek

The best intimate interaction I had with a foid is when I was in Grade 3 and my late-20s teacher kissed me on the cheek multiple times:ahegao:.
Fakecel out, she’s one of those pedo teacher chicas, mang

Socially females peak at 5. At that age they're reasonably nice and don't discriminate that much between attractive and unattractive males. I used to joke around with girls in elementary school every once in a while even though I knew they thought I was kinda ugly, but still acted fairly nice. More or less they stay like that until 9 or 10. Then it's just a downfall towards degeneracy and anti-social behaviors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back