Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are 2 type of cucks. The redpill cuck vs the bluepill cuck

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Bluepill cuck: Don’t hate women it’s their choice to fuck/cheat on whoever they want and be free and enjoy sexual freedom.

Redpill cuck: Dont hate women bro, it’s in their nature to cuck you/cheat on you. “Would you hate a lion for eating your arm off”.

No you fuckin redpill cuck, women are not lions they have fuckin rights so it’s their responsibility to not fuck over other ppl.

Everyone is giving excuses for women’s shitty behaviour. No one wants to admit women are garbage just because these thirsty guys want to fuck them.

They can't get there shit straight. That's the thing about the blackpill, at least there's reasoning behind it.

I hate redpill cucks as much as bluepilled reddit cucks

sometimes bluepilled cucks are just ignorant most of them are blinded by their own coping perspective bias

cucks are cucks. It’s all the same.

The blupill one is not a cuck.

Redpill is the true cucked pill, it replaces mainstream delusions with other delusions provided by Internet forums.

Blackpill is the only un-cucked internet-pill.

But... when normies will start using the blackpill as a concept, this pill will become another cuck-pill, just like the other two (blue and red).

It's possible to assess a phenomenon as undesirable or immoral without succumbing to hatred.

Feeling hatred is a sick feeling, and it rots into resentment, which is psychologically terminal.

P.S.

I think this forum of virgins and sexual rejects should stop obsessing about what's "cucked" or "alpha" or whatever. For whom are you puffing up your chest? Tbh it's like everyone's trying to get top position for prison sex.

I hate redpill cucks as much as bluepilled reddit cucks
I hate them more, as they should be more aware. Bluepillers are just naive.
Redpill is the true cucked pill, it replaces mainstream delusions with other delusions provided by Internet forums.
So true. PUA made me have a mental breakdown.

I hate them more, as they should be more aware. Bluepillers are just naive.

So true. PUA made me have a mental breakdown.
I totally agree with that

I'll be honest. Often, the cucked path is the path of least resistance, and as an incel, the path of least resistance is usually the most attractive one. Especially when you have something else in your life that puts constant stress on you. Letting the foid have her spurs once in a while is better than constantly getting swarmed by cucks and white knights in my opinion.

It’s the foid’s foid friends and their ‘Mi’lady’ white knights that make excuses for them.

I agree with redpill cuck. It’s true after all. Can’t override biology

Redpill cuck: Dont hate women bro, it’s in their nature to cuck you/cheat on you. “Would you hate a lion for eating your arm off”.
It's in their nature, that's truly is. But it doesn't mean that we should accept that and be a cucks. Society should raise foids properly to make them responsible and ready to self-sacrifice just like all mans are. I hate foids not because "reeee stupid foid don't love my ugly body gimme sex bitch :feelsree:", but because they love to see many of man are in suffer through the lack of sex and validation, while foids have this whenever they want. And they want even more! That is why I'm misogynist towards femmiescum and their allies.

Edited: It's like - nobody hate cripples or being rude to them. But we are cripples and they don't recognize it, they make fun of it, getting horny because a lot of guys out of the game, they hate us and want us to be a wageslaves. That why we need fight them any way we can (from ER to NEET). If you want to concentrate your hate - do it on your clear enemies (femmiescum and aggressive chads) or your fate.

Last edited:
1 attack fail osrs-pure tbh

True redpilledness is a reasonable little niche option for good looking males though. I mean they'll still go on about game and all that horeshit, but only a redpilled incel can be a true cuck.

everyone on earth is selfish garbage. it would be better if people admitted them some guys are just screwed no matter what

I agree with redpill cuck. It’s true after all. Can’t override biology
Yea then why do we give them rights if we all agree women will follow their rights. It’s like giving rights to a dog.

Yea then why do we give them rights if we all agree women will follow their rights. It’s like giving rights to a dog.
No clue. Humanity’s biggest fuckup, no doubt. Pussy is basically a resource idk why you would give them a say in anything.