Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are 2 catagories of Incel for w0men, either you are repulsive or invisible.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
For w0men and society at large we are divided into 2 groups, those of us that are repulsive and those of us who are invisible.

What is your catagory????

7'8 gigachad = Average
6'3 chadlite = ugly
5'8 incel = invisible
4'11 giga-truecel = literal garbage

I'm an ogre. Women hate me and men fear me lol.

Which is worse? I'm gonna say repulsive

Invisible for sure

Based what I’ve observed, I think:
3-4/10 & high trust = Invisible
3-4/10 & low-trust = Repulsive
Sub-3 regardless of high/low trust = Repulsive

I fit the first category and therefore get the “invisible” treatment

For w0men and society at large we are divided into 2 groups, those of us that are repulsive and those of us who are invisible.

I don't get strange looks for my face but I do get mistreated, so probably in-between?

invisible and sometimes repulsive

I get strange looks, people laugh at me... they also avoid me, so I'm not 100% sure. I straddle the line between low and high trust well.

Depends of if I have a beard or not.

Which is worse? I'm gonna say repulsive
Good question. I think that repulsive is worse from the perspective of the foid. But from our perspective, I think that it's worse to be invisible. I would rather some form of acknowledgement, even if it's negative.

Invisible. I'm a fucking ghost.

I'm definitely invisible atm but in my highschool years I was considered repulsive

Invisible, but when I do get noticed (at great effort) foids are repulsed.

Invisible 100%
I can't believe there are incels who get looks of disgust when in my experience I don't even exist to women. Maybe they're hallucinating a bit