Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapy would not be a bad thing if the majority of the things men are depressed about aren't deep societal issues.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Venting to someone how you feel negatively isn't a bad thing, though it sucks that men are so alone that they have to pay hundreds for a 20 minute session just to not feel ignored. Kind of off topic, but it sucks that society would rather just go "Here's a bottle of pills to make you feel numb because your trashed by society and if those don't work here's an even stronger bottle of pills" instead of just cutting out or fixing the issues that plague men.

True, I had therapy for my OCD and it kinda works because OCD is actually just in my head, you just have to learn how to live with it. But inceldom is not in my head, it's a societal problem that affects millions of men. No matter what a therapist says or does, he can't make me attractive to women so it's utterly pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back