Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Therapy update

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
My last thread about therapy :

Since the first 2 sessions were just shooting the shit/ getting to know each other he told me that:
"You're an intelligent young man and you're quite pleasant to talk to, you're in a stable position in life and you can take care of yourself, we just need to get to the center of what's keeping you from entering into a relationship"

This was my 3rd session with this therapist, every session just makes me want to kill myself even more. All we do is bounce around to different topics in regards to women and dating.

He just keeps diging into my life trying to find something he can fix. I think I've actually stumped him and he just doesn't know what to do now.

He brings up social/hobby groups, I am and have been in several.

He brings up finances/career, I make good money(most likely more than him)

I think he is just trying to find some aspects of my life that he can argue is lacking in some way so he can gaslight me into improving it but he cant find anything.(that's what happens when you spend a decade self improving and OD on blue pills)

He always wants to talk about my standards, what personality traits do I want my ideal partner to have. I told him I can't afford to have standards but he persist,

"What would your perfect girl look like"
"What does she do for work"
"Is she conservative or liberal"
Ect ect.

I got quite angry and I told him that I would literally be with anyone who would give me a chance at this point. He said my lack of standards is something we are going to focus on in the next session.

JFL is it even worth going back?
I always leave feeling more depressed and angry than when I went in.

Is he just a shity therapist?
WTF is he trying to do?

if its not a financial strain at all I would stick with it for a little bit to see where it goes. If you can't afford it or its a huge cost for you just tell him you dont think therapy is working for you and move on. He might even fire you if you have nothing he can fix (I had a therapist do that to me once it was brutal but at least they were honest)

if its not a financial strain at all I would stick with it for a little bit to see where it goes. If you can't afford it or its a huge cost for you just tell him you dont think therapy is working for you and move on. He might even fire you if you have nothing he can fix (I had a therapist do that to me once it was brutal but at least they were honest)
How many sessions before he fired you

My last foid therapist doesn't want to have me as client anymore.
He should know that if there's nothing to be fixed you will stop seeing him. Maybe he just wants to squeeze all the sessions possible out of you.

Sounds like he is trying to milk you for more money bro. NGL

Jfl. Therapy is giga cucked. I would know, I did it for like 4 months. There isn’t anything a therapist can do for you, unless she is a female willing to suck your cock. Your main problem is being ugly. They cannot fix that.

No therapy for your face.

Sounds like he is trying to milk you for more money bro. NGL
View attachment 245258
Yeah, he alwasy says at the end of every session, word for word every time "this is something that I'd like to work on with you"

It always sounds disengenuious, like it's something he's told to say to keep the clients coming back $$
like 2 or 3 I forget. It was a few years ago.
That sucks but at least you know for sure there's nothing wrong with you other than being ugly.

Last edited:
What do you work in OP?

WTF is he trying to do?
Trying hard to find a problem just like any other therapist.
Then they will try to trap you with their mind games.

He should know that if there's nothing to be fixed you will stop seeing him. Maybe he just wants to squeeze all the sessions possible out of you.
"OP gotta have something wrong, or i'll make up something wrong for him to focus.... in another session, of course"
jew_basic.jpg

Since the first 2 sessions were just shooting the shit/ getting to know each other he told me that:
"You're an intelligent young man and you're quite pleasant to talk to, you're in a stable position in life and you can take care of yourself, we just need to get to the center of what's keeping you from entering into a relationship"

This was my 3rd session with this therapist, every session just makes me want to kill myself even more. All we do is bounce around to different topics in regards to women and dating.

He just keeps diging into my life trying to find something he can fix. I think I've actually stumped him and he just doesn't know what to do now.

I think he is just trying to find some aspects of my life that he can argue is lacking in some way so he can gaslight me into improving it but he cant find anything.(that's what happens when you spend a decade self improving and OD on blue pills)

He always wants to talk about my standards, what personality traits do I want my ideal partner to have. I told him I can't afford to have standards but he persist,

Ect ect.

I got quite angry and I told him that I would literally be with anyone who would give me a chance at this point. He said my lack of standards is something we are going to focus on in the next session.

WTF is he trying to do?
He's an incompetent idiot doing his job poorly and setting himself up for you to stop going to him immediately.

All of these questions: "He brings up social/hobby groups" => irrelevant to getting sex.
"finances/career, I make good money" => irrelevant to getting sex, broke college students and lowest tier job workers get sex hello.
"I think he is just trying to find some aspects of my life that he can argue " => if he found, he couldn't fix. By his questions we see he's inept.

"He always wants to talk about my standards" => that's a red flag, fire him immediately. Standards are irrelevant, you've no sexual experience and are not getting laid.

Why go to a therapist? Why not go to PUA for coaching or something practical instead? I think therapy is doomed to fail, best therapist (top 2%) would literaly just help you to copemaxx well in a way which better tricks your emotions into copemaxxing more peacefully and... then you wake up 4 years older after some copemaxxing - it doesn't make you start getting sex.

@Yerberito is my 'on therapy' reply of half sensible quality or is it bad / too aggressive / wrong?

Last edited:
Sometimes a "Damn nigga you ugly" is more valuable than any amount of therapy.

He said my lack of standards is something we are going to focus on in the next session.

WTF is he trying to do?
So now ur an evil inkwell because your standards are too low jfl.

his job is to prolong your pain and suffering, and to make as much money as he can as possible, and if nothing changes, he prescribes you pills that simply not make you care about the issue anymore, essentially turning you into a zombie, to them that’s a “cure”

Ect ect.

WTF is he trying to do?
What do you want him to do, tell you that you’re ugly and should give up?
Your only hope is that you are mental cel and have a skewed perception of your looks for example your a 5.5 but think you’re a 3.

If that is not the case then discuss betabuxxing with him as that may be your only option.

I'd agree, except I see the therapists and psychologists doing so piss poor job at even extracting your money it makes me puke how they still have a job

What do you do exactly? I'm trying to be an electrician or lineman
Lineman if you want to work in the hot sun all day

I'd go electrician, stay away from residential or construction, go for bulk handling/ factory eg sugar mills, food product facilities, mining or chemical plants. If you are higher IQ move into instrument fitting straight after you finish your apprenticeship, thats where the big $ at.

Lineman if you want to work in the hot sun all day

I'd go electrician, stay away from residential or construction, go for bulk handling/ factory eg sugar mills, food product facilities, mining or chemical plants. If you are higher IQ move into instrument fitting straight after you finish your apprenticeship, thats where the big $ at.
Thanks bro

He's an incompetent idiot doing his job poorly and setting himself up for you to stop going to him immediately.

All of these questions: "He brings up social/hobby groups" => irrelevant to getting sex.
"finances/career, I make good money" => irrelevant to getting sex, broke college students and lowest tier job workers get sex hello.
"I think he is just trying to find some aspects of my life that he can argue " => if he found, he couldn't fix. By his questions we see he's inept.

"He always wants to talk about my standards" => that's a red flag, fire him immediately. Standards are irrelevant, you've no sexual experience and are not getting laid.

Why go to a therapist? Why not go to PUA for coaching or something practical instead? I think therapy is doomed to fail, best therapist (top 2%) would literaly just help you to copemaxx well in a way which better tricks your emotions into copemaxxing more peacefully and... then you wake up 4 years older after some copemaxxing - it doesn't make you start getting sex.

@Yerberito is my 'on therapy' reply of half sensible quality or is it bad / too aggressive / wrong?
I hear you man. I've done PUA, therapy is just the last thing on the list, I didn't have high hopes going in but I'm still disappointed.

"You can't get laid because you have high standars" And when you have low standars you can't get laid because of it. :lul::lul:

Stop paying money to that retarded bluepiller coper, and if u keep going at least tell him that u can't get laid because you are ugly

Bluepilled :bluepill: Therapy.

You lack standards?
Well in that case you need to get rid of them.

Oh you don’t have standards?

Well in that case, your lack of standards is what is causing the problem.

I will give you profound psychological insight into why that is in our next session, remember to bring money.

Ect ect.

WTF is he trying to do?
Is it a guy or a foid if it is a foid leave with no forwarding address.
If it is a guy the guy is LARPING HARD, and i reckon is reaping schadenfreude up the ass from your "sessions", someone would need a negative IQ not to see you have done everything that should be required to gain a mate.
Also the tell was gettin you to concerntrate on YOUR PREFERENCES as some kind of angle to salvation.
This is fucking insanity, the cart does not follow the horse unless you are insane, or your trying to waste a shit load of time chasing an erronious tale.
The fucker is wasting your time and is straight up low key lampooning you at this point.

Go at him straight with BLACKPILL LOGIC, and watch the fucker squirm, and after he has squirmed keep on piling it on so it rams home the narrative of HOW YOU ACTUALLY LIVE AND FEEL AS AN INCEL DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY.
STICK IT TO THE FUCKER UNTIL HE CHANGES THIS PREPOSTEROUS BLUE PILLED BULLSHIT TIME WASTING NARRATIVE.

As a finishing move then enquire hard with black pill questioning and topics on HIS OWN RELATIONSHIP,THEN WE WILL SEE HOW HIS IMPROVEMENTS HAVE WORKED LOOOOOL

Last edited:
It hurt when my therapist told me that I was a likable person. If I'm likable why does nobody like me? I know that I don't do anything hugely socially abnormal, so why do people never react positively to me? Why do females always seem so creeped out by me even when I'm doing nothing in particular?

keep giving The Rapist your money inkwell, youll surely ascend by doing this :feelshmm:
im kind of interested what happened

Last edited:
Imagine thinking therapy can fix your life jfl. You fell for the IT meme. It’s a fucking sham and you’re just wasting your time and money.

i will never understand that ppl on this forum, who know what we know, would think it is a sane idea to go to therapy.

It hurt when my therapist told me that I was a likable person. If I'm likable why does nobody like me? I know that I don't do anything hugely socially abnormal, so why do people never react positively to me? Why do females always seem so creeped out by me even when I'm doing nothing in particular?
I know how that feels, therapist told me the same thing.