Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapy =/= self-improvement

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Rather than self-improvement, psychotherapy entails the re-constitution of the self through somebody you don't know and whose moral beliefs and priorities likely contradict your own.

True self-improvement as based in self-sufficiency is laudable, but it will not come at the hands of some soy or foid therapist who is paid to "help" you conform to soyciety.

Tired of seeing people recommeding therapy

Tired of seeing people recommeding therapy
Therapy is recommended to those who weren't properly socialized into conformity during their upbringing.

You are perceived by the therapist as having "slipped through the cracks" of the social conveyor belt, a commodity (or "personality") that hasn't been fully manufactured to industrial standards.

i went to therapy before , to him i m not a goyim that needs help i m a walking ATM and it's not hard to spot their vicious tactics that they do to make you come back to profit from you for as much as he can and for as long . they keep treating you with meds in cycles , few months of relief and switch med for a month of terror so they will keep you dependent on them , ((they)) are truly vile

i went to therapy before , to him i m not a goyim that needs help i m a walking ATM and it's not hard to spot their vicious tactics that they do to make you come back to profit from you for as much as he can and for as long . they keep treating you with meds in cycles , few months of relief and switch med for a month of terror so they will keep you dependent on them , ((they)) are truly vile
I'm specifically speaking about the field of psychology ITT, but psychology is often little more than the propaganda arm of psychiatry when it comes to psychotherapy.

The psychiatrist prescribes you dubious medications which the psychologist encourages you to take while coping with their negative side effects through meditation.

Last edited:
I'm specifically speaking about the field of psychology ITT, but psychology is often little more than the propaganda arm of psychiatry when it comes to psychotherapy.

The psychiatrist prescribes you dubious medications which the psychologist encourages you to take while coping with their negative side effects through meditation.
The medications literally are causing the opposite of what they are proposed to do. Instead of curing some chemical imbalance (rejected as a concept by the medical community since quite some time) those drugs wether it is an SSRI,SNRI or Antipsychotic cause brain dysfunction.
Thats why people feel better, cause they are being drugged and numb down. MD Peter Breggin stated it very nice in one research paper, they suffer from medication spellbinding because you cant know in your state how drugged you really are. After some time your brain adapts to the drugs and you live in some brain dysfunctional state, being even more of a consumer drone than before since now you dont feel the emptyness society inflicts on you. Its perverse by all means. People ending up so atomized or depressed that they, instead of getting social support, love and ressources, go to a clinic which puts them on drugs and tries to reorganize your thought processes. Its just ridiculous. The psychiatrist are unaware of those facts and blindly prescribe it since thats how you learn it in medical school. They mostly do not have a big philosophical background or alternative political thinking so most of them dont rebell.

Some good websites for people who have been through the mental health system:

Madinamerica

Peter breggin website

Surviving antidepressants

@Atavistic Autist

Yeah its as blackpilled as psychiatry can get.

I remember one interesting article by Mark Fisher about a therapist called david snails. He wrote a book called origins of unhappiness. Mark fisher wrote the following:

For some time now, one of the most successful tactics of the ruling class has been responsibilisation. Each individual member of the subordinate class is encouraged into feeling that their poverty, lack of opportunities, or unemployment, is their fault and their fault alone. Individuals will blame themselves rather than social structures, which in any case they have been induced into believing do not really exist (they are just excuses, called upon by the weak). What Smail calls ‘magical voluntarism’ – the belief that it is within every individual’s power to make themselves whatever they want to be – is the dominant ideology and unofficial religion of contemporary capitalist society, pushed by reality TV ‘experts’ and business gurus as much as by politicians. Magical voluntarism is both an effect and a cause of the currently historically low level of class consciousness. It is the flipside of depression – whose underlying conviction is that we are all uniquely responsible for our own misery and therefore deserve it. A particularly vicious double bind is imposed on the long-term unemployed in the UK now: a population that has all its life been sent the message that it is good for nothing is simultaneously told that it can do anything it wants to do.

We must understand the fatalistic submission of the UK’s population to austerity as the consequence of a deliberately cultivated depression. This depression is manifested in the acceptance that things will get worse (for all but a small elite), that we are lucky to have a job at all (so we shouldn’t expect wages to keep pace with inflation), that we cannot afford the collective provision of the welfare state. Collective depression is the result of the ruling class project of resubordination. For some time now, we have increasingly accepted the idea that we are not the kind of people who can act. This isn’t a failure of will any more than an individual depressed person can ‘snap themselves out of it’ by ‘pulling their socks up’. The rebuilding of class consciousness is a formidable task indeed, one that cannot be achieved by calling upon ready-made solutions – but, in spite of what our collective depression tells us, it can be done. Inventing new forms of political involvement, reviving institutions that have become decadent, converting privatised disaffection into politicised anger: all of this can happen, and when it does, who knows what is possible?

Full article is calles ,,good for nothing,,.

Thought you might be interested atavstic.

@Atavistic Autist

Yeah its as blackpilled as psychiatry can get.

I remember one interesting article by Mark Fisher about a therapist called david snails. He wrote a book called origins of unhappiness. Mark fisher wrote the following:

For some time now, one of the most successful tactics of the ruling class has been responsibilisation. Each individual member of the subordinate class is encouraged into feeling that their poverty, lack of opportunities, or unemployment, is their fault and their fault alone. Individuals will blame themselves rather than social structures, which in any case they have been induced into believing do not really exist (they are just excuses, called upon by the weak). What Smail calls ‘magical voluntarism’ – the belief that it is within every individual’s power to make themselves whatever they want to be – is the dominant ideology and unofficial religion of contemporary capitalist society, pushed by reality TV ‘experts’ and business gurus as much as by politicians. Magical voluntarism is both an effect and a cause of the currently historically low level of class consciousness. It is the flipside of depression – whose underlying conviction is that we are all uniquely responsible for our own misery and therefore deserve it. A particularly vicious double bind is imposed on the long-term unemployed in the UK now: a population that has all its life been sent the message that it is good for nothing is simultaneously told that it can do anything it wants to do.

We must understand the fatalistic submission of the UK’s population to austerity as the consequence of a deliberately cultivated depression. This depression is manifested in the acceptance that things will get worse (for all but a small elite), that we are lucky to have a job at all (so we shouldn’t expect wages to keep pace with inflation), that we cannot afford the collective provision of the welfare state. Collective depression is the result of the ruling class project of resubordination. For some time now, we have increasingly accepted the idea that we are not the kind of people who can act. This isn’t a failure of will any more than an individual depressed person can ‘snap themselves out of it’ by ‘pulling their socks up’. The rebuilding of class consciousness is a formidable task indeed, one that cannot be achieved by calling upon ready-made solutions – but, in spite of what our collective depression tells us, it can be done. Inventing new forms of political involvement, reviving institutions that have become decadent, converting privatised disaffection into politicised anger: all of this can happen, and when it does, who knows what is possible?

Full article is calles ,,good for nothing,,.

Thought you might be interested atavstic.
Good shit, man.

Also note how psychotherapeutic motifs define the discourse on polyamorous relationships, which are the ultimate expression of socio-sexual expendability:

"I would have so much work to do on myself to be in a polyamorous relationship," Adrienne said. "Jealousy is nothing but your own insecurity."

Willow understood that firsthand. "I did things that I said I would never do when I was in my fits of jealousy," the 20 year old confirmed, "and that made me realize just how much I need to step back and work on myself." (Quote: Red Table Talk with Jada Smith)

Therapy is recommended to those who weren't properly socialized into conformity during their upbringing.

You are perceived by the therapist as having "slipped through the cracks" of the social conveyor belt, a commodity (or "personality") that hasn't been fully manufactured to industrial standards.
No therapy can turn back time buddy boyo

Good shit, man.

Also note how psychotherapeutic motifs define the discourse on polyamorous relationships, which are the ultimate expression of socio-sexual expendability:

I mean seriously how can you cope. @Atavistic Autist i remember your really excellent and hilarous quote about nietzsches downfall. The most goodlooking man is a reflection of the ugliest and to process this as a very sensitive person, which nietzsche was(i remember a philosophy professor talking about how nietzsche was supposed to be very quiet and incredibly mannered with women, his philosophy was like the incel forums for us a place to rage and get his energy out, he was also rejected from women, proposed and got rejected, maybe he was an incel) is just a painful razorsharpblade hiroshima nagasaki pill.

To realize that for chad to win, the incels have to exist and loose. Natures selection process is cruel and has no mercy. With luck you meet a christian girl who marries out of pitty but you know this will end badly.

In regards to male competition, it doesnt matter if all males stop competing because the best will get higher rewards (in form of more attractive women) so they backstabbing and trying to outcompete other males will never end. Its a weird devilish beautiful cosmic show with much to win and even more to loose.

Wrong
Therapy = Gigacope
Self-improvement = Gigacope
Therefore, therapy = Self-improvement

He was 1.73 meters tall. Nietzsche an incel? Sub 5 male?

Nietzsche asked Rée to propose marriage to Salomé on his behalf, which she rejected. She had been interested in Nietzsche as a friend, but not as a husband.

This was his crush:

Attachments

• 1620410854863.png
    1620410854863.png
    641.2 KB · Views: 24
Rather than self-improvement, psychotherapy entails the re-constitution of the self through somebody you don't know and whose moral beliefs and priorities likely contradict your own.

True self-improvement as based in self-sufficiency is laudable, but it will not come at the hands of some soy or foid therapist who is paid to "help" you conform to soyciety.
Tbh conformism is not self improvement

Precisely. Therapy is useless. Only things I've tried that have helped my mental state have been CBD and spending time outside