Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy makes mental problems worse.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
So those of you have been to therapy know that therapists don't really do anything other than ask you what you did over the weekend and talk about the weather.

But therapy isn't a "neutral" thing. It's actually a negative. It makes mental problems worse.

You see, there will be times when you actually try to discuss things that bother you. And you know what you'll get in response? The therapist will be quiet, and have absolutely no advice whatsoever. They'll basically agree with you that everything you say is valid. They won't "challenge ur thought patternz." That never fucking happens.

So what happens is you go in hoping to feel better, and end up feeling worse, because they do nothing to dispel anything that concerns you. If you're feeling anxious, they just go, "hmmmm." If you're thinking that it's over and you're too ugly to get laid, they go, "heh." And they might add a few words to show they understand what you're saying.

And they agree. They don't have any solutions. They don't have any advice. Their only advice is that you schedule your next appointment for a certain day at a certain time.

all therapists are bluepilled, I mean they literally try to help you work on your personality lol

You mean foids and random normie cucks who wasted $120K on a psychology degree and realize becoming a therapist is the only path they could take beyond declaring bankruptcy can't actually help a person on an entirely different plane of existence, beyond telling them that everything is their fault sprinkled in with the same bluepilled advice that's already been repeated ad nauseam? They'd have to recognize the root of our problems lies in society itself, not cucked shitty virtue signalling assurances made to help foids feel better about themselves. It's inherently a fucked system for actual subhumans. :feelsjuice:

If talking about your problems somehow solves them then you didn't have problems. JFL.

My normie friends piss me off and make me laugh with their "therapy" shit. At the same time, they give money and time for all these sessions for many years. In theory, therapists in this case should know EVERYTHING about their lives? Or how does it work? I can't imagine myself telling something very personal to a stranger especially to a woman JFL.

The only plus is that sometimes I take some pills from those friends. Like quetiapine. This crap helps to fall asleep on difficult evenings when you can not fall asleep due to idiotic agitation. At the same time, those dudes are really addicted to shit like Zoloft.

I wish i never went to therapy, but my mum forced me to go. All i have left from them is horrible memories. They basically interrogated me and never provided me with any solutions. While simultaneously gaslighting me and telling me it's my fault I don't want to get better.

I believe therapy is just the society way of dealing with incels. They focus on candidates most likely to go ER due to horrible treatment from others and try to make them docile with pills. Even arrest them the moment they say something that could incriminate them. There's a reason why they document what you say and never let you read it.

I asked to see what the stupid foid in the room was writing down and walked over to read it and she got very aggressive. The male normie interogating me began getting confrontational and pushed me away.

it didn't help when i went to it.

Jew Therapy was useless and made me feel my supressed and in fact made me more cunning and gave me more ideas to torment Foids

Therapy is scam

Jew Therapy was useless and made me feel my supressed and in fact made me more cunning and gave me more ideas to torment Foids

Re: I can't sleep and it's nearly 6am.
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182816490Monday, February 01, 2016 12:28 AM CST
Ah. I see that you are still attempting to grasp for positive attention over the Internet, ProblemOfficers. Perhaps the thought of all the naive male individuals mistaking you for a female individual is stimulating your mind?

No shit, GrAY
So those of you have been to therapy know that therapists don't really do anything other than ask you what you did over the weekend and talk about the weather.

But therapy isn't a "neutral" thing. It's actually a negative. It makes mental problems worse.

You see, there will be times when you actually try to discuss things that bother you. And you know what you'll get in response? The therapist will be quiet, and have absolutely no advice whatsoever. They'll basically agree with you that everything you say is valid. They won't "challenge ur thought patternz." That never fucking happens.

So what happens is you go in hoping to feel better, and end up feeling worse, because they do nothing to dispel anything that concerns you. If you're feeling anxious, they just go, "hmmmm." If you're thinking that it's over and you're too ugly to get laid, they go, "heh." And they might add a few words to show they understand what you're saying.

And they agree. They don't have any solutions. They don't have any advice. Their only advice is that you schedule your next appointment for a certain day at a certain time.