Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapists are the capitalist equivalents of KGB informants

As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.

Last edited:
he's most likely baiting

@Toriku2k20 don't know why you wanna leave so bad but there's a disable account button next to the log out button
Not to worry. :feelsclown:

I put the little guy out of his misery. :feelsthink:

Ever noticed that therapists are usually Jews? :feelsokman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wou2wsJ2Pz4

pepe-joker.gif

I've been going to therapy for ~3 years, mostly because quitting would get me in trouble with my shrink. I think it's a complete joke, I've thought that my therapist just happens to be exceedingly mediocre but the more I read about therapy the less I believe in it as a whole. I've yet to receive any kind of practical tips on how to function in any area of life, it's always just "it's all in your head bro" as if that is of any help.

I've been going to therapy for ~3 years, mostly because quitting would get me in trouble with my shrink.
Quitting your shrink will get you in trouble by your shrink? And you're OK with being held hostage like this? WTF?

I've yet to receive any kind of practical tips on how to function in any area of life, it's always just "it's all in your head bro" as if that is of any help.
That's because they're not there to offer you practical tips and advice. They're there to gaslight you into conforming to their narrow parameters of what they define to be normal. Like the OP alluded to, they're not there to help you, but to protect society from you by evaluating you and seeing if you're any kind of threat to the establishment. They medicate you to keep you in line.

"The world in the past was more matriarchal."
Before the advent of agriculture and higher civilization as we know it, yeah.

But is this the standard we want to have?

Capitalist morality is bluepilled. It tries to fit everyone in a one-size-fits-all system and it just doesn't work.
When you're at the top of the pyramid you need to convince the ones at the bottom that they, too, can one day - with enough hard work ( :feelsgah: ) - join them at the top. The winners need to convince the losers of this, else the base of the pyramid crumbles and it all falls apart.

Last edited:
Quitting your shrink will get you in trouble by your shrink? And you're OK with being held hostage like this? WTF?
Could've worded that better. What I meant to say is that quitting my therapist would get my psychiatric doctor mad, who seems to think that therapy is very important. I comply because I don't wish for any more trouble than I already have.

I think therapists have a increased desire to be physically conquered if you know what i mean. Why else work in a field that exposes you to some of the more volatile men in society? The act of being a therapist or any other kind of "doctor" implies a fascination with illness, a fascination that likely is connected with a fetish.

Edit: I just realized i just described Harley Quinn. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
fuck therapy, just rawdog life.

have had a therapist for almost 2 years just cuz my mom forces me to see her. i have never trusted her enough to tell her anything once, plus lately she keeps tryna shove bluepill shit down my throat and even my moms sick of it at this point. therapy is absolute joke and made me more stressed ngl

I think therapists have a increased desire to be physically conquered if you know what i mean. Why else work in a field that exposes you to some of the more volatile men in society? The act of being a therapist or any other kind of "doctor" implies a fascination with illness, a fascination that likely is connected with a fetish.

Edit: I just realized i just described Harley Quinn. :feelstastyman:
Men rarely go to therapy unless forced to, especially the good looking, psychopathic dark triad men the females with hybristophilic tendencies crave. I think that subconsciously most men know female (and most male) therapists can't really help them if they have actual issues. In fact they will often make matters worse by giving you blue-pilled advice that will anger you (see the video I posted above)
It's mostly white women going to therapists with muh "depression" because one Chad ghosted them once and they couldn't stand going without his attention for a few days.

Last edited:
Therapy is just part and parcel of living in a dumb fat Amerimutt culture. The same with drugging 9 year old kids with psychotropics and race-mixing. A capitalist hellhole. Yáll need Allah.

Yáll need Allah.
Fuck Abrahamic religions, Muslims are no better with their permitted polygamy that results in some men looking for animals to express their sexual urges.

I have an axe to grind against christianity as well... Through the 10 commandments, the christian social order favored the two types "Alpha/Chads" and "Beta/Simps", the former could relish in his social dominance without having it lethally challenged and the latter didn't have to engage in violence to earn his woman.

In Paganism if you were a socially dominant man who pissed off the wrong guy he could easily challenge you and kill you, you didnt have the nonviolent social order to hide behind.

Therapists can only be of service to simpletons, they manipulate your preception by shifting prespectives and showering you with bullshit, optimize your programming to your brain so you could feel better, but only fools are programmable in the first place, those who can see reality, who have all the answers, or at least as much as a mortal man in their position can afford there is nothing this fiend can correct or add, he has no power.

Last edited:
As social alienation has increased due to the dislocations wrought by liberal-capitalism, people have naturally become less capable of resolving disputes between themselves, and so have outsourced conflict resolutions to police officers and therapists and the like.

It is no coincidence that a therapist will not hesitate to call the police on you if you say too much, and betray your trust, because both professions are inherently rooted in the contradictions of a low trust society. Both a police officer and a therapist are ultimately working against you, and see you as something to be managed rather than made satisfied.

A therapist is the capitalist equivalent of a KGB spy in the Soviet Union pretending to be your friend, but who is actually just there to inform on any seditious words of yours, while you pay him to do so (whether through the vector of the state or the sham of paying for "mental health treatment").

Except there's much less pretense with a therapist, and at least a KGB spy did not personally force you to remunerate him as he shit-tested your faith in the prevailing system of power.
One day I was having problems at home, my school counsellor, who was like a therapist, invited me to her class in private to ask me what was wrong.

I told her something personal because I gained confidence, and when I finished the talk and got home my parents knew everything I had said to her.

Therapy is a waste of time and money

Therapy will only things worse. My mom is psychologist and works with retards (ausies also) and what i see and hear tells me that what she learned does nothing, she can't even take control of my younger sister :feelsUnreal:

Honestly, I feel like no word is safe with them.

Therapy can be fun if your read the dsm 5 ALOT and have taken psyc in college heh heh:feelsLSD:

Waste of money.

I have always assumed there were laws preventing therapists and doctors from discussing personal info to cops unless someone is a danger to others.

Can confirm, my school had us fill out questionnaires and I suddenly had a roastie teacher with big boobs but old nonetheless becoming my school therapist. I acted normal and got out of it after we talked for a bit.

therapists = the (mind) rapists

In Paganism if you were a socially dominant man who pissed off the wrong guy he could easily challenge you and kill you, you didnt have the nonviolent social order to hide behind.
Basically, fit, muscular, and athletic genes will win out, but in a more direct way.

Good job, you've just made it easier for chads to kill every subhuman male and justified it under a pagan system.

It's impossible to benefit from therapy once you are blackpilled because you know that all your problems stem from a few millimeters of bone structure. Therapy is for bluepilled normies only.

Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying
100 percent

Did CBT post TBI (yeah that is canada's idea of healthcare) then did HBOT(hyperbaric oxygen therapy basically sit in a pressurized oxygen tank) listening to some fat roastie gave me more of a headache than ear drum damage (grade 3 TEED scale).

Therapists are cunts, too much information you give them the likely chance they spread that information to people, they know that are with you like parents, and such or they could get you reported to the police, for just saying how you feel about this shitty society and the nonstop suffering you wish to end.

TheRapists, boyo.

My last therapist took 200 dollars a session for 5 and did jack shit.

their advice probably works well for normies, but with incels what ends up happening is hurting incel more than helping since they are gathering info on the incel, due to the way society and therapists are structured against incels.

Good thing my only therapy is pepsi nitro and fallout 4 with mods.

True for the therapist, not so much for regular law enforcement when things are among classes are more or less in an equilibrium. Of course when everything is out of whack like this, it means Trust doesn't exist the way it uses to.

their advice probably works well for normies, but with incels what ends up happening is hurting incel more than helping since they are gathering info on the incel, due to the way society and therapists are structured against incels.
No. This is not really how therapists hurt Incels. It's just the "maybe surface".

The real way therapist are rendered useless is that they are not able to berate you properly and explain what and why people are behaving so poorly to one another today. So they either fan your ego by telling you lies, and not validating your experiences. (for example if you tell them a theory based on ugliness or cultural malfunction) What they prefer to do instead of tackling the real problem is to invent disorders and conditions to try and loosely explain things.

I can't go see a therapist personally. First Id only choose a woman. Second Id just spew endless insults to her because it is the only form of therapy I aspire to.

In the age of democracy, people vote, and exercising violence is not much needed to create serious change.

It's psychological occupation. Similarly to how a ground army occupies a territory to crack down on insurgents, instead therapists occupy your mind through gaslighting techniques and medication etc. to pacify you. It's modern counter-insurgency tactics; a part of it.

Instead of people shaping the system, the system shapes the people. Material conditions shape and direct the development of society, not people and their ideas.
If you think voting works after all the election fraud tgat happened in 2020...

Consensual nonconsensual sex with female therapists:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: