Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Therapist made me realise something today

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
He was talking about how I should be getting more and more active one step at a time in order to reduce my stress and anxiety, I of course already know I have to do that but I just couldn't understand why I wasn't allowing myself to get better or mitigate my suffering.

Then something clicked in me right in the middle of our conversation. I told him a story from back when I was younger (probably 10 - 14) and I remember when I used to take math tests, I did something quite odd.

When I had a math quiz with 2 parts and the first part I knew pretty well and the second part I knew nothing about, I would leave the test blank and give it back to the teacher to get a zero. I remember that I used to tell myself that I "deserved it" because I wasn't capable to fully understand everything. This mindset has absolutely ravaged my life.

I still feel like this about everything. And I genuinely don't know how to get rid of it because I truly feel somewhere deep down that I DESERVE to suffer and die.

If I can't get EVERYTHING I want, then I want absolutely NOTHING.

Why do I feel like it is justified?

Because the "everything" is the most basic rudimentary bullshit that you can imagine. I don't have wild dreams or expectations so I feel justified to self-flagellate if I don't get what I want.

Last edited:
Yes I have the same problem. All or nothing mentality. Why even live a mediocre invisible existence of struggle when you can't be good or great?

Nobody deserves to suffer. Maybe start at small steps, try remembering anything you haven't done because you couldn't completely understand it, and do it as much as you can.

Also remember that people who are good are constantly shoved into our faces everywhere so its even more natural to develop this all or nothing mentality.

Yes I have the same problem. All or nothing mentality. Why even live a mediocre invisible existence of struggle when you can't be good or great?
My "all" is a basic bitch lifestyle tho. Middle-class with a job I kinda like and a wife and 2 kids.

Quite literally the baseline so I feel justified in my desire.

My "all" is a basic bitch lifestyle tho. Middle-class with a job I kinda like and a wife and 2 kids.

Quite literally the baseline so I feel justified in my desire.
Since we live in feudalistic times of terrible inequality, even baseline is hard to get.

I tell my therapist nothing . They are not u friends and will lock u away first chance they get .

I tell my therapist nothing . They are not u friends and will lock u away first chance they get .
Just complain about the weather until times up, About every country possible,

How's it BLUEPILL, all I am saying is nobody deserve to suffer. I'm not denying people suffer or suffering is temporary. Any other shit like suffering makes you stronger.

He was talking about how I should be getting more and more active one step at a time in order to reduce my stress and anxiety, I of course already know I have to do that but I just couldn't understand why I wasn't allowing myself to get better or mitigate my suffering.

Then something clicked in me right in the middle of our conversation. I told him a story from back when I was younger (probably 10 - 14) and I remember when I used to take math tests, I did something quite odd.

When I had a math quiz with 2 parts and the first part I knew pretty well and the second part I knew nothing about, I would leave the test blank and give it back to the teacher to get a zero. I remember that I used to tell myself that I "deserved it" because I wasn't capable to fully understand everything. This mindset has absolutely ravaged my life.

I still feel like this about everything. And I genuinely don't know how to get rid of it because I truly feel somewhere deep down that I DESERVE to suffer and die.

If I can't get EVERYTHING I want, then I want absolutely NOTHING.

Why do I feel like it is justified?

Because the "everything" is the most basic rudimentary bullshit that you can imagine. I don't have wild dreams or expectations so I feel justified to self-flagellate if I don't get what I want.
Genetic pre determinism

Since we live in feudalistic times of terrible inequality, even baseline is hard to get.
Ironically, even feudal serfs had it better than we do(except for maybe when it comes to medicine for disease)

Ironically, even feudal serfs had it better than we do(except for maybe when it comes to medicine for disease)
7b93shqaddp31

The therapist is a sex haver, so he has zero understanding of your misery. He has never experienced it, so he cannot help even if he wanted, which he does not because he only collects the money. That is his sole reason for even talking to you. If you took the money out of the equation and asked for help from him, he would tell you to fuck off.

Therapy is a joke for inceldom.

The therapist is a sex haver, so he has zero understanding of your misery. He has never experienced it, so he cannot help even if he wanted, which he does not because he only collects the money. That is his sole reason for even talking to you. If you took the money out of the equation and asked for help from him, he would tell you to fuck off.

Therapy is a joke for inceldom.
My problems go well beyond not getting my dick wet.

Unironically an autistic trait