Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapist gave this to mother and i ( body dysmorphic something)

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-

Body dysmorphic disorder symptoms:
Being extremely preoccupied with a perceived flaw in appearance that to others can't be seen or appears minor.
No. Everyone cares about their appearance and notices their flaws (not just one) and in my case the flaws can be seen by others and have been pointed out.
Strong belief that you have a defect in your appearance that makes you ugly or deformed
Yes, I do have defects in my appearance.
Belief that others take special notice of your appearance in a negative way or mock you
No. I don't think people in general take special notice of my appearance but this actually happens to me, it's not a belief, it has happened and was obvious.
Engaging in behaviors aimed at fixing or hiding the perceived flaw that are difficult to resist or control, such as frequently checking mirror, grooming, skin picking
Yes I self improve, exercise, skin care, grooming. I don't do it obsessively, I do what my fucking therapists reccomended.
Attempting to hide perceived flaws with styling makeup or clothes
No.
Constantly comparing your appearance with others
Everybody does this, it's human nature, anyone who says otherwise is a chump and a liar.
Frequently seeking reassurance about your appearance from others
No, I'm not a foid.
Having perfectionist tendencies
I do, there's nothing wrong with that.
Seeking cosmetic procedure with little satisfaction
No. I want braces and some skin tags removed but but I'd be happy with the results if I could get those things.
Avoiding social situations
N/A social situations avoid me, it's unrelated.

So I got 3/10 of the symptoms. I don't have body dismorphia. I just understand that looks are important and that I'm unattractive.

Therapists are a joke. When i went to a therapist i was forced to talk for an hour without berely any feedback. Cause that was her process aparently. She didn't help me at all and then charged me 50 dollars

Can't have body dysmorphia if you're actually ugly as shit.

Men take a grand look at our WORLD our big WORLD a WORLD THATS FULL OF SHIT
Therapists are a joke. When i went to a therapist i was forced to talk for an hour without berely any feedback. Cause that was her process aparently. She didn't help me at all and then charged me 50 dollars
Well it was a foid what did you expect

kek what a bluepill cope

Every ugly male has body dysmorphia theory

If you go to a therapist with a problem they always seek to shift the issue from something that is real, tangible and objectively making your life worse to some problem with your mind or how you perceive things. I'm not saying that mental health problems don't actually exist, but the problems that most people come to therapists for are better solved by other means. If you are working and unfulfilling career with bad pay and you feel depressed and anxious and you go to a therapist they might give you pills or tell you to exercise more to help your depression or anxiety. Instead of actually working on changing the conditions that result in those feelings they only seek to solve those feelings by themselves. Most people would be more mentally healthy if they weren't subjected to this modern society.

Imagine disclosing your power level

Therapy was a waste.

Therapists are generally the most useless people on the planet. They're basically just emotional prostitutes but at least real prostitutes give you a tangible service. With therapists they just get paid to sit there for about an hour doing nothing. They're literally just parasites profiteering off of misery without actually doing anything to help and emptying the bank accounts of the vulnerable.

I also know i don't have BDD because I've literally had foids tell me I was ugly, and sometimes it's not even in a mean or insulting way and just in an honest and frank way. I've literally had a model-tier chick that i was cool with tell me she was initially put off by the way I looked but realized I was actually a pretty chill nice dude after interacting with me some. If you're a legit uggo nearly all women will assume you're a creepy serial killer by default and the only way to convince them otherwise is to literally force and wedge yourself into social situations around you. However, this is basically impossible once you're out of school and even if you do it, they'll be acquaintances at best and will still never date you.

Bluepill strikes again:bluepill:

Men take a grand look at our WORLD our big WORLD a WORLD THATS FULL OF SHIT

Well it was a foid what did you expect
I had a male therapist do the same fucking thing. Hes useless fat cunt. And he is a psychiatrist too, so I thought he was going to know something. All of Psychology/Psychiatry is a fucking scam, except for when they give sedatives to schizos and happy pills to retards. Those are the only 2 legit things in that field.

According to bluepillers, no-one is actually ugly, it's "all in our head"

How delusional do you have to be in order to genuinely believe that? The world isn't fair, not everyone is born "equal" and I'm sick of soyciety pretending otherwise. People are born ugly, deformed, sickly, disabled, and with a ton of other disadvantages. Therapy only exists in order to give disadvantaged people false hope.

Your therapist needs to gtfo. :bluepill:

I had a male therapist do the same fucking thing. Hes useless fat cunt. And he is a psychiatrist too, so I thought he was going to know something. All of Psychology/Psychiatry is a fucking scam, except for when they give sedatives to schizos and happy pills to retards. Those are the only 2 legit things in that field.
Cuck therapist

Therapists are a joke.
Therapist moment :soy:
View attachment 460642
Body dysmorphic disorder symptoms:

No. Everyone cares about their appearance and notices their flaws (not just one) and in my case the flaws can be seen by others and have been pointed out.

Yes, I do have defects in my appearance.

No. I don't think people in general take special notice of my appearance but this actually happens to me, it's not a belief, it has happened and was obvious.

Yes I self improve, exercise, skin care, grooming. I don't do it obsessively, I do what my fucking therapists reccomended.

No.

Everybody does this, it's human nature, anyone who says otherwise is a chump and a liar.

No, I'm not a foid.

I do, there's nothing wrong with that.

No. I want braces and some skin tags removed but but I'd be happy with the results if I could get those things.

N/A social situations avoid me, it's unrelated.

So I got 3/10 of the symptoms. I don't have body dismorphia. I just understand that looks are important and that I'm unattractive.
I diagnose you with looking like shit disorder or being ugly disorder:society::soy:, no one else notices kiddo you’re nOt tHat bAd ! It’s all in your head

Last edited:
I weigh 500 lbs and i dont feel sexy, i might have a body dysmorphia.