Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion TheProfessional - Patrick W. is he an incel?

Juice

Juice

Veteran
★★
TheProfessional is a decently popular GTA youtuber that makes lore videos and money guides in online, but I have noticed that he tends to display some incel traits, believe it or not he's 31. and has never had a single romantic encounter in his entire life. he also knows a lot about pERsonality types and does analyzes video game characters to an detailed extent, what's your thoughts. he might be an incel without knowing he is.

He looks like a middle school incel

Never began for him

looks 12 and has no eyebrows, truecel

Are you seriously asking if this guy is an incel??

Invite him to the forum

but it's generally ovER for him especially when he's baby-faced at 31, he's also a voicecel and has a nasally voice that suttters constantly
There's no really doubt this guy is an incel tbf

There's no really doubt this guy is an incel tbf
Maybe then, but definitely not now since he statusmaxxed and has people bootlicking him in his streams giving him shit tons of donations and superchats

Maybe then, but definitely not now since he statusmaxxed and has people bootlicking him in his streams giving him shit tons of donations and superchats
Lmao

I have the same ADIDAS

He has managed to make a career out of his cope, which i applaud him for.