Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory THEORY: Komesarj is dating a fed/IT plant or heavy trolling.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Thread this is based off of: https://incels.is/threads/goodbye-and-thank-you-my-friends.480164/

Before I speak my theory, let me lay out the individuals of the situation.

Komesarj known info:

Ethnic (latino), 5ft6, 33 y/o, bald

Mystery girl info:

HAPA, 19 y/o

Facts:

In discussion with Komesarj, the facts are as follows,

Komesarj met this girl on the Incels.is discord verification server called "Acheron". This means this girl knew full well who he was and his role within incels.is.

Komesarj stated this girl is a virgin, with no friends, and appears to be a 7/10 (as per the TrueRateMe scale).

C34EA48B C596 49CF A2BB A29D5193A27F

6212688B 9595 42D3 8F31 4FE89ED790BB

Theory:

So, a young high tier becky who says she has no friends and is a virgin mysteriously approaches an old unattractive ethnic incel and wants to start a relationship via. discord? And not only that, after just a few months of talking online they meet up irl and start a sexual relationship?

B3E9C559 872E 4CDF B038 2875E3A7086E

I don't believe this is a real genuine encounter. I believe either this was a plant, or Komesarj has just grown tired of moderating and decided to go out with a "bang" so to speak.

Conclusion:

If we believe everything Komesarj has said, which for the purpose of this post I am, this leads me to believe this was some sort of plant sent in to shake up the moderation team of .is or is a large troll by Komesarj just to get one final laugh out of this forum.

Komesarj was proud to be one of the most active mods, but could this have caused a burnout? Did he grow tired of this community?

And then the last possibility of course is Komesarj hit the 1/100000000 lottery and this is all real and genuine.

Am I looking into this too much? Do you think this is a genuine ascension story?What do you think of this theory? If this mystery girl is a plant, who do you think planted her and for what reason?

Last edited:
i think he is schizophrenic, after losing his social status in the site, people will tend to have to dissociate from reality.

What years of delusion and loneliness does to a mf

I fucking told you this shit and you said I was coping out of spite!

Chudster vindicated yet again

Look at all the details in retrospect based on his own accounts. She is:
• a virgin
• attractive
• hapa (most desired foid type by incels)
• has no friends (attractive women literally live life on easy mode when it comes to friendships, JFL if you think this would ever happen)
• likes him for his perSOYnality
• has similar interests
• met him through fucking DISCORD

He’s clearly either describing his dream girl or what he thinks the average .is user’s dream girl is

Look at all the details in retrospect based on his own accounts. She is:
• a virgin
• attractive
• hapa (most desired foid type by incels)
• has no friends (attractive women literally live life on easy mode when it comes to friendships, JFL if you think this would ever happen)
• likes his perSOYnality
• has similar interests
• met him through fucking DISCORD
the no friends and meeting through discord aspect are the most unbelievable to me. foids are insanely social and even the most autistic ones have a small friend circle.

and meeting on discord. in the incels.is verification server no less. really? i just don't believe that

the no friends and meeting through discord aspect are the most unbelievable to me. foids are insanely social and even the most autistic ones have a small friend circle.
These were the parts that gave it away. I don’t know how so many of you were unable to tell it was LARP. Since he’s stepping down, I assume he did ascend, but probably with some chick in his age and looks range

.is users are both the first and last people I’d expect to fall for something like this, kek

Komesarj stated this girl is a virgin, with no friends, and appears to be a 7/10 (as per the TrueRateMe scale
Possibly using him, or a more likely scenario, he was never real

Thread this is based off of: https://incels.is/threads/goodbye-and-thank-you-my-friends.480164/

Komesarj known info:

Mystery girl info:

HAPA, 19 y/o

Facts:

Komesarj met this girl on the Incels.is discord verification server called "Acheron". This means this girl knew full well who he was and his role within incels.is.

Komesarj stated this girl is a virgin, with no friends, and appears to be a 7/10 (as per the TrueRateMe scale).

View attachment 742502
View attachment 742518

Theory:

So, a young high tier becky who says she has no friends and is a virgin mysteriously approaches an old unattractive ethnic incel and wants to start a relationship via. discord? And not only that, after just a few months of talking online they meet up irl and start a sexual relationship?

View attachment 742503

I don't believe this is a real genuine encounter. I believe either this was a plant, or Komesarj has just grown tired of moderating and decided to go out with a "bang" so to speak.

Conclusion:

If we believe everything Komesarj has said, which for the purpose of this post I am, this leads me to believe this was some sort of plant sent in to shake up the moderation team of .is or is a large troll by Komesarj just to get one final laugh out of this forum.

Komesarj was proud to be one of the most active mods, but could this have caused a burnout? Did he grow tired of this community?

And then the last possibility of course is Komesarj hit the 1/100000000 lottery and this is all real and genuine.

Am I looking into this too much? Do you think this is a genuine ascension story?What do you think of this theory? If this mystery girl is a plant, who do you think planted her and for what reason?
I think he found a bpd fetishist

did they even meet in real life

Nah. Honestly, I think all this cope about Komesarj ascending is kind of pathetic. Like the people who are saying it’s fake or trying to say the girl is undesirable for whatever reason. This is just a way for the weak to temporarily gain feelings of power by attempting to tear others down. All it reveals is inner envy and spite, which is expressed in the belief that people who are successful somehow don’t deserve what they have. Really, I think you guys just need to focus on yourselves instead of focusing so much on others and making comparisons. And I’m not saying that in the improvebro, redpill sense.

Nah. Honestly, I think all this cope about Komesarj ascending is kind of pathetic. Like the people who are saying it’s fake or trying to say the girl is undesirable for whatever reason. This is just a way for the weak to temporarily gain feelings of power by attempting to tear others down. All it reveals is inner envy and spite, which is expressed in the belief that people who are successful somehow don’t deserve what they have. Really, I think you guys just need to focus on yourselves instead of focusing so much on others and making comparisons. And I’m not saying that in the improvebro, redpill sense.
Oh yeah I’m totally trying to “gain feelings of power”, it’s not like a story about a 33 year old bald ethnic manlet getting with a 19 year old hapa virgin stacylite that he met on fucking DISCORD is fucking absurd or anything

how else would he ascend?
it's not uncommon for low-status men to announce ascension and declare victory, after establishing a long-distance relationship with no IRL meetup

i'm just laying out my theory not tearing anyone down

Oh yeah I’m totally trying to “gain feelings of power”, it’s not like a story about a 33 year old bald ethnic manlet getting with a 19 year old hapa virgin stacylite that he met on fucking DISCORD is fucking absurd or anything
I feel like people who don't even question the validity of this don't totally believe in the blackpill. this whole story defies everything about the blackpill at every turn

even if i saw them together irl i'd question if i was getting pranked or not

I feel like people who don't even question the validity of this don't totally believe in the blackpill. this whole story defies everything about the blackpill at every turn

even if i saw them together irl i'd question if i was getting pranked or not
The blackpill is just a rule of thumb, it's not an universal rule that applies in every single case.

Komesarj known info:

Mystery girl info:

HAPA, 19 y/o

Facts:

View attachment 742502
View attachment 742518

Theory:

View attachment 742503

Conclusion:

I think it's real because Komesarj was one of the least trollish members. He's never made edgy posts or even posts that have hurt other undeserving incels in the past. That's what it's such a horrible backstab for him to resign in such an explicit way and rub in that ultimate ascension in our face.

HAVING ULTIMATE TEEN PUSSY changes you-- you will never have an incel thought ever gain, you will immediately come to think of us as pathetic and deserving of our misery in that moment.

I said this exact thing on discord and you said I was a bitter coper :feelskek:

You'd have to be a genuine autistic retard to believe that this is fake/larp. Which is not surprising considering the average guy on this forum.

Possibly using him, or a more likely scenario, he was never real
I think the most plausible theory is that he's possibly trumping up his low status. He's probably 5'8 and maybe dated average looking bitches, if not maybe he had sex in the past and was just in a long dry spell

The way he described his road to ascension looked like the good ol' "just gymmaxx and meet girls bro" redpilled bs

You'd have to be a genuine autistic retard to believe that this is fake/larp. Which is not surprising considering the average guy on this forum.
I’m an autistic retard to believe a self-admitted 30+ year old wizard got teen virgin stacylite pussy.

Ok then

I’m an autistic retard to believe a self-admitted 30+ year old wizard got teen virgin stacylite pussy.

Ok then
You're an autistic retard for thinking that someone like komesarj is trolling.

You're an autistic retard for thinking that someone like komesarj is trolling.
The fact that he’s leaving the forum gives him all the more reason to go out with a bang and do some elaborate troll as his final thread

1/1,000,000 exceptions to the black pill exist, yeah, but a foid dating down without some other factor like money or status involved is already such an exception.

Both me and OP have listed out all the factors and things that make no sense in the story, yet you guys swear it’s true just cause “he would never lie”

I don’t doubt his ascension, why else would he leave. But there’s no way he did it with the foid he’s describing

The fact that he’s leaving the forum gives him all the more reason to go out with a bang and do some elaborate troll as his final thread
As I said. Only literally autistic users with 0 ability to read or judge people might actually say something like this in this particular case

As I said. Only literally autistic users with 0 ability to read or judge people might actually say something like this in this particular case
He probably ascended, but not with the foid he’s describing. I’m not saying it’s 100% LARP

I think it's real because Komesarj was one of the least trollish members. He's never made edgy posts or even posts that have hurt other undeserving incels in the past. That's what it's such a horrible backstab for him to resign in such an explicit way and rub in that ultimate ascension in our face.

HAVING ULTIMATE TEEN PUSSY changes you-- you will never have an incel thought ever gain, you will immediately come to think of us as pathetic and deserving of our misery in that moment.
I am in the same boat of he has no reason to lie, neither is he known for trolling or lying.

Still both the absurdity of how they met and the unreal matchup of their stats should make anyone question the validity of it. I still can believe it's real, i'm not saying it isn't, just tossing out a theory.

I do 1000% agree him resigning and rubbing it in our faces is a true slap in the face. He can say he isn't, but he is. If he didn't want to rub it in our faces he would have just resigned citing personal reasons.

He probably ascended, but not with the foid he’s describing. I’m not saying it’s 100% LARP
He's borderline white from what I've heard and its just some hapa. The age gap is surprising but that's it

is it autistic to simply question the whole situation considering the absurdity of it?

is it autistic to simply question the whole situation considering the absurdity of it?
Life is absurd. And this is still more plausible than the idea that komesarj is joking around

He's borderline white from what I've heard and its just some hapa. The age gap is surprising but that's it
The age gap is far from the only thing surprising. She’s:

• a stacylite
• a virgin at 19 (how many women at this age are virgins, ESPECIALLY attractive women)
• has no friends (foids and especially attractive foids live life on rookie difficulty when it comes to friendships)
• she met him on fucking DISCORD

The fact that people believe something like this just cause “why would he lie” shows how sheltered many on this forum are

Life is absurd. And this is still more plausible than the idea that komesarj is joking around
I'm just a very skeptical person, and you know Komesarj more than me so you would have a better judgement but for me, an outsider, it seems very unreal and borderline troll tier. as you said life can be absurd tho. it's why i made this post, just to see what everyone thought

• a stacylite
• a virgin at 19 (how many women at this age are virgins, ESPECIALLY attractive women)
• has no friends (foids and especially attractive foids live life on rookie difficulty when it comes to friendships)

The fact that people believe something like this just cause “why would he lie” shows how sheltered many on this forum are
Also to include, an incel discord of all. not just some cringe normie chatting server or something. she knew who he was, his role on .is, all that

I’m 19 myself and attend college, I know how promiscuous bitches in this age range are. How so many don’t think his account of her being attractive AND a virgin already makes the story ludicrous is beyond me

• a stacylite

What are you even pulling out of your ass? Stacylite? Talk sense