Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory THEORY: Komesarj is dating a fed/IT plant or heavy trolling.

Lol so many people larp online. Unless you’ve met him irl or at the very least talked to him through video chat with no anonymity you have no idea what kind of person he actually is. Idc if he was a mod here with 50k posts.
This is why it is so important to have IRL meetings. It keeps everyone honest and serious when you have a face and especially a name attached to what you post. So many larpers and fakecels would be caught this way.

>unattractive latino (basically white) dating a young Asian girl

Seems legit tbh
unattractive latino means native american or mestizo, which are both brown, only a small percentage of us are white-passing and are called castizos (attractive latino would mean castizo)

He's borderline white from what I've heard and its just some hapa. The age gap is surprising but that's it
we latinos will always be less attractive than fully whites, only a small percentage of us are white-passing and even those white-passing ones are less attracive than fully whites, there are not fully white latinos

According to @My Name Jeff and @Chudpreet its implausible that the girl kome is dating is a 19 yo virgin with few friends and online presence on discord.

So what's more plausible? That his gf lost virginity at 14 , has a huge friend circle and spends her time on normie social media like tik tok and instagram with thousands of followers and orbiters. And she chose to date an incel:feelskek:
i don't believe he was able to get a girl, he is 5'6, so he is the same height as most females, the only way it would be possible is if she was 4'11, but we know that's impossible because those are the most desired ones

Last edited:
Posibly it's true, she most likely lies about being a virgin and she is probably a 5, just to an incel young becky seems like a Stacy.

My brother who is 5'6 and 33 at the time ascended with a 6/10 24yo 5'5 becky. Just saying it happens sometimes.

My brother who is 5'6 and 33 at the time ascended with a 6/10 24yo 5'5 becky. Just saying it happens sometimes.
how much time did their relationship last?

I have been talking with Komesarj for a while. He's for sure not an IT plant and is genuine. Acheron is also a fairly popular incel Discord. Pretty sure he simply just hit the lottery in this aspect.

agreed. people here are overanalyzing. I have seen some low tier men pull unicorns. Just because it is rare doesn't mean it is impossible.

These were the parts that gave it away. I don’t know how so many of you were unable to tell it was LARP. Since he’s stepping down, I assume he did ascend, but probably with some chick in his age and looks range
I didn't know about meeting her on discuck and her having no friends. My guess is the same as yours. He probably ascended with a woman in his age and looks range.

I didn't know about meeting her on discuck and her having no friends. My guess is the same as yours. He probably ascended with a woman in his age and looks range.
btw not just discord, the incels.is discord. so she has to go in, know exactly who he was and his place in the incel community, and actively pursued him

I feel like people who don't even question the validity of this don't totally believe in the blackpill. this whole story defies everything about the blackpill at every turn

even if i saw them together irl i'd question if i was getting pranked or not
I would not believe that I was awake if I ever saw that. I'd probably pinch myself to find out if I'm dreaming. If I'm awake, then we live in a simulation.

btw not just discord, the incels.is discord. so she has to go in, know exactly who he was and his place in the incel community, and actively pursued him
Also, just like how @Murder Mario said, "attractive with no friends AND virgin".

Yeah, you are literally talking about a being that is LESS likely to exist than a unicorn. :feelskek:

Discord

I hope they put me in the fbi report

Also to include, an incel discord of all. not just some cringe normie chatting server or something. she knew who he was, his role on .is, all that
This is the biggest dead giveaway. Why would a 7/10 be on incel server wtf that absolutely makes no sense. 19yo stacylites would have rich chads and chadlites hitting her up on jewstagram knowing how gen z, feminism and social media work today.

Reddit or 4fags is understandable, but why incel discord?

unattractive latino means native american or mestizo, which are both brown, only a small percentage of us are white-passing and are called castizos (attractive latino would mean castizo)
Are castizos blond-haired?

Are castizos blond-haired?
maybe like 1 percent of castizos have blonde hair or light eyes, that's because we were colonized by the spanish, the spanish had brown eyes and black hair

Last edited:
Thread this is based off of: https://incels.is/threads/goodbye-and-thank-you-my-friends.480164/

Before I speak my theory, let me lay out the individuals of the situation.

Komesarj known info:

Ethnic (latino), 5ft6, 33 y/o, bald

Mystery girl info:

HAPA, 19 y/o

Facts:

In discussion with Komesarj, the facts are as follows,

Komesarj met this girl on the Incels.is discord verification server called "Acheron". This means this girl knew full well who he was and his role within incels.is.

Komesarj stated this girl is a virgin, with no friends, and appears to be a 7/10 (as per the TrueRateMe scale).

View attachment 742502
View attachment 742518

Theory:

So, a young high tier becky who says she has no friends and is a virgin mysteriously approaches an old unattractive ethnic incel and wants to start a relationship via. discord? And not only that, after just a few months of talking online they meet up irl and start a sexual relationship?

View attachment 742503

I don't believe this is a real genuine encounter. I believe either this was a plant, or Komesarj has just grown tired of moderating and decided to go out with a "bang" so to speak.

Conclusion:

If we believe everything Komesarj has said, which for the purpose of this post I am, this leads me to believe this was some sort of plant sent in to shake up the moderation team of .is or is a large troll by Komesarj just to get one final laugh out of this forum.

Komesarj was proud to be one of the most active mods, but could this have caused a burnout? Did he grow tired of this community?

And then the last possibility of course is Komesarj hit the 1/100000000 lottery and this is all real and genuine.

Am I looking into this too much? Do you think this is a genuine ascension story?What do you think of this theory? If this mystery girl is a plant, who do you think planted her and for what reason?
:bigbrain:

this site is for people to promote their public servers on discord. there are all types of different servers. even dating ones (jflll)

i joined a bunch of normie gaming/social ones to try and get some online friends to play games with which brutally failed and only resulted in me being mocked for apparently sounding nerdy
What do you expect from zoomers who play cod 24/7

"virgin" lmfao obvious lie
"no freinds" aka she only has 3 or is just look for someone to feel bad for her.
"7/10" could be possible. but i think hes overrating her. most men do

Nah. Honestly, I think all this cope about Komesarj ascending is kind of pathetic. Like the people who are saying it’s fake or trying to say the girl is undesirable for whatever reason. This is just a way for the weak to temporarily gain feelings of power by attempting to tear others down. All it reveals is inner envy and spite, which is expressed in the belief that people who are successful somehow don’t deserve what they have. Really, I think you guys just need to focus on yourselves instead of focusing so much on others and making comparisons. And I’m not saying that in the improvebro, redpill sense.
fucking cringe. u have no power bcz some girl supposedly pity fucked u

You'd have to be a genuine autistic retard to believe that this is fake/larp. Which is not surprising considering the average guy on this forum.
most of it def is. like her being a virgin, friendless, and Stacylite

Doesn't affect me. I don't care.

insulting him doesnt prove anything
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

most of it def is. like her being a virgin, friendless, and Stacylite
Believe whatever you want to believe. We all need to cope with reality somehow. And nobody has seen the girl so nobody actually knows if she's actually stacylite

This thread was mentioned and linked in a Yahoo News article btw:lul::lul::lul:.

An especially baffled incel hypothesized that he could actually be dating an undercover federal agent. (The link between incel ideology and violent extremism has led to paranoia within the scene about being spied on by law enforcement.)

@My Name Jeff what do you think about a mainstream news outlet calling you (and us who more-or-less agree with you as well by relation) "an especially baffled incel"?:feelswhere::feelswhere:

@My Name Jeff what do you think about a mainstream news outlet calling you (and us who more-or-less agree with you as well by relation) "an especially baffled incel"?:feelswhere::feelswhere:
this forum probably gets more traction than yahoo news that's my opinion

this forum probably gets more traction than yahoo news that's my opinion
Now that I think about it, I legit wouldn't be surprised if that were true tbh:feelskek::feelskek:.

Most users here will ascend, maybe not with a 19 yr old virgin Stacy or the foid of their dreams, but something else.

It's only a matter of time on fakecels.is

HAVING ULTIMATE TEEN PUSSY changes you-- you will never have an incel thought ever gain, you will immediately come to think of us as pathetic and deserving of our misery in that moment.
BRUTAL!! :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why would a 7/10 be on incel server wtf that absolutely makes no sense.
She came to talk to me.

FunnySome18

But Kom never told me her Discord.
He seems to think he did (that's what he's told me)
But there's no record of that in my PM logs with either of his two accounts (Charon and Komesarj)

I was told tis week that she added me but that I didn't accept it.
I always accept incoming friend requests though, far as I remember.
Something doesn't line up.
I was never asked at the time "why didn't you accept her invite?" to indicate this had happened.

The most Kom-favorable theories I can up with where he was (at least initially on the 10th-12th) acting in good faith and did try to hook us up as promised:

1) he accidentally gave her the wrong Discord for me but typed the number in wrong or something​
2) he gave her the correct discord and she's the one who typed it out wrong​
3) she typed it out correctly but for some reason it didn't go through​
4) my account was hacked and someone rejected the incoming request for me​
5) I accidentally rejected the request in a tired stupor and didn't remember doing it​

I try to keep an open mind, not give excessive weight to the pessimistic and suspicious theories which come into my head, so I do try to brainstorm ways things could have gone wrong unintentionally.

It's hard to imagine this being the case from the 13th onward though given the "kek" and subsequent ghosting.
At that point it feels like a sort of "you snooze you lose" response where I got iced out.
I can understand that - wanting to monopolize a girl, but I would've preferred to be told that's what was happening.
It feels like all interactions I had since, being ignorant of that, were based on deception-by-omission.

Whatever the initial happenings, what is clear to me is this timeline:

a) given details on September 11th by Charon​
b) agreed September 12th to Charon​
c) told she was 'gone' September 13th by Charon​
d) I ask for screenshots of what she said (ie username) on September 14th to Charon​
e) no response, I ask again on September 18th if he's online​
f) no response from Charon so I also sent a PM on September 18th to Kom's main but do get a response, but this was about a ban inquiry​
g) no response from Charon account until September 23rd when I'm sent on a red herring and that we're "even"​

Back then and even now I get names mixed up, like there were times I didn't realize Charon and Komesarj were the same person and had to be reminded of it by him.

I didn't understand what had happened at the time. I know you can't PM a non-friend who doesn't share the same server so I figured something like she'd left Acheron and changed her username or that Kom had banned her due to anti-foid policies. No mention was made they were still in contact, that "gone" meant "dibs" rather than "inaccessible".

I just figured it must've been fake because if it was actually a girl who wanted to talk to me and not a troll then she would've persisted.
Even so, never having been shown those logs and being ghosted struck me as odd, and now apparently it can't be done because his Charon alt is deleted, so only accounts on the other end of that conversation (like if she maintains her old Discord) would have the logs.

I was told stuff like "you said she was too young" and "you weren’t interested cause she was too young" which was false.
I did make a "20 is preferable" quip when told she was 18 but this was obviously sarcastic and not a 'no'.
I said right after "gotta admit I'm curious" and "I'll still talk to 18-19" and "hook me up", all on Sept 12th.

I've been trying to hold this back four days to clarify things since finding out on the 27th she was never gone like I was told.
I really want to be friends with this guy but it can't be under the expectation that I bury the context.
If there's a way forward then it will have to be through honesty with this community.

Last edited:
Most users here will ascend, maybe not with a 19 yr old virgin Stacy or the foid of their dreams, but something else.

It's only a matter of time on fakecels.is
Correct.

This would've been so much easier if he'd given me her Discord and I bombed the conversation and she rejected me. No "what if" to ponder.

i think he is schizophrenic, after losing his social status in the site, people will tend to have to dissociate from reality.
howd he lose his social status?

howd he lose his social status?
My life at incels.is got even worse. Alfred and Brice apparently told everyone how weird I was at Pinecrest, and people in my own grade started to tease me. They found out that I didn’t like being called a moderator, and it was true. Because I failed to become good at moderating, I developed a hatred for the role, and whenever someone called me a mod, it reminded me of my failure and I got very angry. The whole school started calling me it just to anger me, along with other insulting names. They teased me because I was scared of girls, calling me names like “faggot”. People also liked to steal my belongings and run away in an attempt to get me to chase after them. And I did chase after them in a furious rage, but I was so little and weak that they thought it was comical. I hated everyone at that forum so much.

Not a literal quote but an allegory for the loss of social power being oftentimes a sign of vulnerability and weakness.

My life at incels.is got even worse. Alfred and Brice apparently told everyone how weird I was at Pinecrest, and people in my own grade started to tease me. They found out that I didn’t like being called a moderator, and it was true. Because I failed to become good at moderating, I developed a hatred for the role, and whenever someone called me a mod, it reminded me of my failure and I got very angry. The whole school started calling me it just to anger me, along with other insulting names. They teased me because I was scared of girls, calling me names like “faggot”. People also liked to steal my belongings and run away in an attempt to get me to chase after them. And I did chase after them in a furious rage, but I was so little and weak that they thought it was comical. I hated everyone at that forum so much.

Not a literal quote but an allegory for the loss of social power being oftentimes a sign of vulnerability and weakness.
lol wtf. i thought komesarj was out of school

Lolol you called it

I don't know Jeff maybe she does exist but how could she be so cruel as to ghost me?
Does she think it a kindness?

I don't know Jeff maybe she does exist but how could she be so cruel as to ghost me?
Does she think it a kindness?
i think you are retarded at this point tbh