Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Theory; Hitler was a gay Jew.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
It is quite clear from watching Hitler’s choice of poses / outfits that he had a gay streak in him;

Secondly, his mannerism are that of an effeminate gay man who constantly waves his wrists around whilst screeching in a high voice.

He loved surrounding himself with strapping young Aryan men and fawning over SS soldiers who were only allowed to be blonde-haired blue-eyed twinks (he was very insistent on this.)

How was he Jewish? Well I’m working on that but we all know projection is a thing so maybe that was the root of his long running feud with the Jews.

In b4; High IQ,

- yes I already know this is high IQ guys, no need to flatter me so (though if you insist I will not mind.)

Attachments

• 0EA12CE8-B784-4162-8150-1D2DF1960C77.gif
    0EA12CE8-B784-4162-8150-1D2DF1960C77.gif
    732.4 KB · Views: 263
No evidence he was jewish or gay. The only interesting data there is is that his early onitis had a Jewish name.

No evidence he was jewish or gay. The only interesting data there is is that his early onitis had a Jewish name.
I have provided conclusive evidence in this thread bro.

please dont call me that. No he wasn't though.

I would give you a warning if i was a mod

take the hitlerwasagayjew pill:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Last edited:
hitler wasnt a jew

the study was inc0nclusivde

by that logic hitler was also nafri

hitler wasnt a jew

I said he was a gay Jew, and the theory clearly has some weight to it.

hitler wasnt a jew

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING HERE LAD :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Outstanding analysis! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Never insult Hitler like that. He deserves better :feelstrash:

Words words...so many people and still they are...
Not me man, I have been featured on IT before they called me delusional and such, but I don’t care what those pedophiles have to say.

Not me man, I have been featured on IT before they called me delusional and such, but I don’t care what those pedophiles have to say.
I wish you were turtured and skined alive with all the rest of those fucking idiots.

Never insult Hitler like that. He deserves better :feelstrash:

Dude you realize he belived curries are literally slave's right why are people here shilling for hitler

I wish you were turtured and skined alive with all the rest of those fucking idiots.
And I wish I was a high T gay-jew-worshipper like you but we don’t always get what we want bro.

He was straight , the problem was that he was an incel until he loses old and as all of you know incels are not NT and less masculine than chads. Just saying. And the pose photos are directed by the photographer.

He had one ball and was African too, wasn't he Shlomo? You should be thrown into an oven.

He was straight , the problem was that he was an incel until he loses old and as all of you know incels are not NT and less masculine than chads. Just saying. And the pose photos are directed by the photographer.
But there is NTcels, perfect example; me. You dont have to be autistic to be an incel.

All of them were gays who worshipped aryan chads

hitler was a good guy that wanted what was best for his people, don't defile his name like that

OP is Troll. Stop feeding him with posts.

Hitler is my savior

Well there was suspicion his da was jewish because after the anschluss his home village was quarantined and its believed to be because his dads grave may have shown signs of his jewishness.

Well there was suspicion his da was jewish because after the anschluss his home village was quarantined and its believed to be because his dads grave may have shown signs of his jewishness.
Sounds like bs. All of the top nazis were accused of being Jewish by the leftists yet nobody could prove anything.

what a fucking faggot. gas him

And they would have found dildos hidden in his teenage bedroom. High IQ.

Hitler fucked up europe tbh, he wasn't gay or a kike tho.