Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theoretical: Would you do "this" for $5 million and a guaranteed LOYAL 7/10 gf.

Would you enter the cage with the gorilla?

• Yes

• No

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
You're in a 20m x 20m cage (22yards x 22 yards) (66ft x 66ft) cage.

-There is a vicious, hungry angry silver-back gorilla on one corner. The gorilla is sexually frustrated and it's mate is behind you crying out (this will anger it even more as it sees you as fighting over her).
-There is a 9mm, gun in the other corner.
-The gun is loaded, safety off. Just point and shoot
-The cage is locked after you enter
-The silverback is released as soon as you pick-up the gun
- $5,000,000 award if you survive and a loyal 7/10 GF who loves you unconditionally and will never cheat on you.

Would you do it?

I prefer not getting beaten up and eaten alive.

I doubt a 9mm could kill a gorilla so I think I pass

No. And a 9mm is way underpowered for a gorilla.

I would only do it for a driver licence.

I would only do it for a driver licence.
Just lol

Do you know how to start a car?

Brutal question but yes, I do. Unfortunately I will not start any car soonish, since the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation at driving school.

I don't think 9mm would do much to a gorilla. Worse it might agitate it further.

id have to do some research before i decide

I would die or get 5 millions and a 7/10 gf win-win tbh

Yes. I would go super saiyan on that fucking gorilla, I wouldn't even have to use the gun. I would release all the incel rage that has been building up in me throughout the years and obliterate him. The prize is also a GINORMOUS motivation.

Power of an incel who fights for ascension> > > > > > > > > > > > >Nuclear bomb> > > > > > > > > >Power of a horny angry gorilla

Just Get Ripped Apart By A Gorilla Theory

If the gorilla gets closer than 5m to me, I will just blow my brains out.

So obviously my answer is yes.

Give me a fuckload of drugs and let me survive without falling into a coma and maybe I'll do it.

I would shoot myself with the gun.

Yes. I would go super saiyan on that fucking gorilla, I wouldn't even have to use the gun. I would release all the incel rage that has been building up in me throughout the years and obliterate him. The prize is also a GINORMOUS motivation.

Power of an incel who fights for ascension> > > > > > > > > > > > >Nuclear bomb> > > > > > > > > >Power of a horny angry gorilla
ya cope