Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have a sex slave or a loving gf that isnt able to have sex? (poll)

choose wisely, goyim

• Option A sex slave

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Option B loving gf

Votes: 89 57.8%

• Total voters
Cause what you are proposing is essentially a foid friend
a foid friend won't clean the house, make dinner, cuddle with you and watch movies, and kiss you and lay in bed with you while you fall asleep

a foid friend won't clean the house, make dinner, cuddle with you and watch movies, and kiss you and lay in bed with you while you fall asleep
Exactly. All I want is a girl who truly loves me and cares about me.

loving gf
Does not exist. That's more of a fantasy than the sex slave. Women are only capable of loving their children and themselves. Men are a utility. Briffault's Law, you cucks.

Wow, a complete 50/50 split between votes. That is rare
IMG 3213

B, I want to be loved.

I would choose option one. Would she be able to sit next to me at home or park? Could she walk? She would be a catatonic gf.

Last edited:
So here are the options

Option A: Sex slave (like a sexdoll but human body)

-customisable (only once)
-can fold itself into the size of a piece of gum so its easily hideable
-never breaks
-cleans itself

Option B

Real life loving GF (but is unable to perform any sexual act)

-randomized MTB (only race is choosable)
-will love you unconditionally
-will cook and clean for you
-will stick by your side until you die

-

im gonna go for option b, i dont even care about sex anymore i just wanna be loved
A sex slave for simple reasons, I am able to customise her into a combination of all those I have wanted to fuck? I would want to clean it myself however though as I would keep it as a troglodyte in an outhouse so I got the pleasure of scrubbing someone clean while they shake in fear of my wrath.

Option B

You can at least some what replace sexual pleasure but you cannot replace love

kys if you choose option a

I want a real life and willing sex slave.

Everyone who picked option B is not fully black pilled. I won't go so far as to say that they're blue pilled, but they're certainly not fully black pilled.

I would choose option one. Would she be able to sit next to me at home or park? Could she walk? She would be a catatonic gf.
Nope, only sex

I would prefer a loving girlfriend. There are other things we could do together.

B.
IT will still make us look evil even after seeing this poll. Most incels just want someone who loves them :feelsrope:

Question 2: Which Option did Truecels pick? A or B?

For option B no sex acts at all? Hypothetically I couldn't or wouldn't be able to fuck her armpits?

I want a loving gf that will have sex with me :feelsdevil:

unfortunately option B sounds like is not a real thing and it come from another universe

Love doesn't exist anyway you might as well just choose the sex slave

So here are the options

Option A: Sex slave (like a sexdoll but human body)

-customisable (only once)
-can fold itself into the size of a piece of gum so its easily hideable
-never breaks
-cleans itself

Option B

Real life loving GF (but is unable to perform any sexual act)

-randomized MTB (only race is choosable)
-will love you unconditionally
-will cook and clean for you
-will stick by your side until you die

-

im gonna go for option b, i dont even care about sex anymore i just wanna be loved
Sex slave fucking beat and abuse that stupid chad chasing whore

I can jerk off, but I can't hug myself. Option B

Does not exist. That's more of a fantasy than the sex slave. Women are only capable of loving their children and themselves. Men are a utility. Briffault's Law, you cucks.
Everyone who picked option B is not fully black pilled. I won't go so far as to say that they're blue pilled, but they're certainly not fully black pilled.
Perfectly said. Option B is the ideal fantasy, but Option A is by far the more pragmatic choice if you’re thinking realistically. The only reason why someone would choose Option B is because they still cling like a child to that ideal romantic fantasy, even while they already know it’s far from reality

I remember there were similar polls in the past, you’ll find the results are normally between 60/40 and 80/20. These polls are strong indicators that most so-called “incels” are still bluepilled and haven’t properly understood the reality of the dynamic of sexual relations where the woman is empowered and free to choose as she likes. Sometimes I wonder if Chads / normies who have sex every week, are more blackpilled than males who spend more than a whole year without sex

Last edited:
I'm gonna choose option b. Jacking off can somewhat compensate for lack of sex, but nothing can compensate for the lack of love.
Real shit. A woman smiling and being happy by just my mere presence is huge lifefuel. I would do so much just for that.

Gonna bust so many loads on my loving gfs face

A GF of course. I can always jerk off or fuck hookers despite having her, but I can't just find somebody who would love me just as easily if I had a sex slave (i.e., a prostitute you don't have to pay.)

I’m emotionally dried up. Option B won’t do much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back