Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Young Turks calls Ben Shapiro an Incel.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
TYT is doing a commentary on one of Ben Shapiros videos, and Ashlee Marie Preston who looks like a clown, called Ben an Incel at 3:30 and Cuck Yogurt agrees. Ben Shapiro, a married man with kids is enough these days to be called an incel. JFL at these people. In the same video Cuck Yogurt says Ben is too weak to fight a man hand to hand and that's why he will use a gun. These are the same people who complain about toxic masculinity lmao.

View: https://youtu.be/nAaZvlYc71w?t=205

Last edited:
the young turds being full of shit as usual.

I can't believe I used to unironically like TYT content when I was 13-14. No wonder why I was such a bluepilled fucking retard.

when you orthodoxmaxx as a jew you get a virgin wife

Kekekek i would expect no less from the young turds. Funny how normies always discount the whole INvoluntarily CELibate part and just skip right to the cherry picked mass shootings and violence.

Ben Shapiro constantly circlejerks about how his wife would be enslaved if we had a public healthcare system. Jfl i guess all those physicians in Europe are being whipped to render medical care to poor people.

God both sides are completely hopeless but the young turds are on another level

the young cockroaches

Who are they?

Kekekek i would expect no less from the young turds. Funny how normies always discount the whole INvoluntarily CELibate part and just skip right to the cherry picked mass shootings and violence.

Ben Shapiro constantly circlejerks about how his wife would be enslaved if we had a public healthcare system. Jfl i guess all those physicians in Europe are being whipped to render medical care to poor people.

God both sides are completely hopeless but the young turds are on another level
Shapiro would tell incels they need religion, Cuck Yogurt would tell incels they need feminism. Fuck them both.
Who are they?
Our enemies

i haven't watched them in years

Isn't that jew married? These fucking retards have ruined the word

Who are they?
Just some progressive political show. The few good points they have about getting money out of politics and shit like that ends up getting dwarfed by retarded social justice crap like this.

The name is a reference to some Turkish political party that helped overthrow the Ottomans or something. Theyve taken flak for being evasive about denying the Armenian genocide

9llhbspvg0i51

Everyone on that show has an IQ below 80

Incel is just a standin for misogynist at this point. Foids cant argue against men so they just mock and insult their appearance/sexual success.

I can't believe I used to unironically like TYT content when I was 13-14. No wonder why I was such a bluepilled fucking retard.
Majority of guys that watch that content are coping hard with politics tbh
Just some progressive political show. The few good points they have about getting money out of politics and shit like that ends up getting dwarfed by retarded social justice crap like this.

Incel is just a standin for misogynist at this point. Foids cant argue against men so they just mock and insult their appearance/sexual success.

Normies have turned it (incel) into an insult whilst its just a descriptive term

Yes he is a incel because he is a 3 PSL at best
And according to sub8 theory he is incel

Are women attracted to him no ofcouse not
So he is incel
he's not a virgin and he is able to find a relationship. also he's at least a 4-5 not a 3.
.co really suck at rating psl

JFL at calling a dude with that eye area an incel.

that fat abomination armenian genocide denier cenk had a blog complaining that holes didn't want to fuck him, leftists always project

he's not a virgin and he is able to find a relationship. also he's at least a 4-5 not a 3.
Would you say a incel who fucked a hooker is not a virgin anymore
Yesh he is a 4

Yesh he is a 4
his WIFE voluntarily married with him and MADE kids with him. how the fuck can he be an incel now

that fat abomination armenian genocide denier cenk had a blog complaining that holes didn't want to fuck him, leftists always project
He even had to marry a noodlewhore because he couldn't get a turkish foid

wtf is that sheboon :feelskek:
huge-male-orangutan-monkey-borneo-asia-orange-16552364.jpg

Yesh he is a 4
nigga he has a family and kids with looksmatched culturematched foid he's not fucking incel jfl at greycels arguing :feelshaha: 12 years married, 3 kids but incel :feelskek:

Last edited:
Just liberals using false labels, nothing new.

The name is a reference to some Turkish political party that helped overthrow the Ottomans or something. Theyve taken flak for being evasive about denying the Armenian genocide
Kinda right on the first sentence. Young Turks is most likely take their roots from a group called" Jön Türkler", which is code name for a group of brilliant Turks that were tasked with learning how the "developed countries" were doing ther growth and such, and translating that movement to Turks understanding.

Second sentence makes sense, because Turkey denies the Armenian genocide, backed with some evidence from Ottomans data bank.

nigga he has a family and kids with looksmatched culturematched foid he's not fucking incel jfl at greycels arguing :feelshaha: 12 years married, 3 kids but incel :feelskek:
One of the greatest evidence how normies use lingo that they are not familiar with to fit their narrative. They take "incel" from us, and they twist it to mean "anyone whom oppose our way of thinking outside our defined limits". Just like how they "expanded" the :redpill: to mean "anything the mainstream media withholds", instead of "the information our fathers should've taught us to navigate life itself".

Normies have turned it (incel) into an insult whilst its just a descriptive term
Normies "OMG I'm tired of conservatives using CUCK as an insult, what a bunch of incels"

I thought Blue Whales were the largest mammals on Earth. That Black Whale is the largest living thing I've ever seen.

Normcucks really forgot the original term of "incel" = INvoluntary CELibate.
Example of an incel: Me. Cannot get fucking laid despite everything I've tried, from dating apps, polite gentleman behavior or PUA bullshit tactics, and I'm this way due to my height, sperg personality, and off-putting mystery meat features. Foids call me a "sweet guy" but "not my type". This is what a fucking incel is.

Shapiro has three kids --- he's a reproductive success, not a fucking incel.

Morons

Fr this man is FAR from incel territory his eyes area and chin mog the fuck out of me

when you orthodoxmaxx as a jew you get a virgin wife
You can also birth rightmaxx as a kike and Israel will literally assign you a waifu.

God damn kike privilege.

ben's wife is drier than the sahara

Last edited:
One of the greatest evidence how normies use lingo that they are not familiar with to fit their narrative. They take "incel" from us, and they twist it to mean "anyone whom oppose our way of thinking outside our defined limits". Just like how they "expanded" the :redpill: to mean "anything the mainstream media withholds", instead of "the information our fathers should've taught us to navigate life itself".

Normcucks really forgot the original term of "incel" = INvoluntary CELibate.
Example of an incel: Me. Cannot get fucking laid despite everything I've tried, from dating apps, polite gentleman behavior or PUA bullshit tactics, and I'm this way due to my height, sperg personality, and off-putting mystery meat features. Foids call me a "sweet guy" but "not my type". This is what a fucking incel is.

Shapiro has three kids --- he's a reproductive success, not a fucking incel.

Morons

The young kikes strike again