Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The year is 2023 ..

Which would you choose ?

• Total voters
IjustNeedaFwend

IjustNeedaFwend

JustAnotherCoiner
They year is 2023 , You bought CC's and they have properly Mooned .

What you doin ? :worryfeels:

and yes , the waifu syncom has regulated body temp , cooks , cleans , and can even copulate upon command input . :feelsohh:
oh , and no menstrual hax :

I want to have some waifu that asks me questions and touches me

waifubots are cool and all but the best part is you do not have to step foot outside and interact with normies

i would rather be lonely than have a fake partner. it would drive me insane. what if i actually fell in love with the thing? id have to wake up with the brutal realization that it doesn't really love and care for me and it's just a cold metallic robot

i would rather be lonely than have a fake partner. it would drive me insane. what if i actually fell in love with the thing? id have to wake up with the brutal realization that it doesn't really love and care for me and it's just a cold metallic robot
It is fully wired to generate heat .
And respond to your emotional signals

She reciprocates the amount of love you emitt .

As for the amount of care , it is standard to convalescent practitioner.

As for the amount of care , is standard to convalescent practicioner .
build it pls i will give u 10k
:feelsEhh::shock::feelsgah:

As for the amount of care , it is standard to convalescent practitioner.
i wouldn't be able to get the thought out of my head that it's fake. no matter how warm "she" is, now matter how real "she" seems, there is no REAL love, one day it would drive me up the wall and id snap on the robot, rip it apart to reveal all of its robotic insides and cry about how fake it all was, I wouldn't be able to bare having an AI girlfriend

Did I mention she bleeds , and thus reacts to pain . (even bears organs and synthetic bone)
are you truly that effed up ?

the wiring is accomplished much how our functionality is -
Via nervous system

Last edited:
Been thinking for some time if I should get rid of all my things and become a drifter and travel aimlessly by whatever means and just enjoy the scenery and quiet lonely nights by a campfire. I'm too fond of my stuff though, maybe I could rent a storage for my best things.

Been thinking for some time if I should get rid of all my things and become a drifter and travel aimlessly by whatever means and just enjoy the scenery and quiet lonely nights by a campfire. I'm too fond of my stuff though, maybe I could rent a storage for my best things.
Just get a doll bro

Number 1 obviously

( What will Not be possible in Our Lifetime :cryfeels: )

The year is 2023, the dollar has collapsed and so has the entire United States. Everybody around the world breathes in a sigh of relief because the United States came close to creating World War III. [More realistic] :feelsjuice: