Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst type of femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Cheerleaders. The popular girls.
A2B7AAA3 F928 4E26 AE66 F4A320379FE6

40A76D6E EE95 44C7 ABEF 520ED67AD471

The top tier Stacies who everyone dreams of, but only Chad can fuck. Commonly known to be self-centered and bitchy, incels are literally human garbage to them. Thankfully, their lives usually end when an incel gets pushed too far and goes ER.

The worst type of girls are the smart stacies, they aren't stupid like Stacie so everyone assumes they are more attainable but they exclusively go for chad.

I hate the barely average 5/10 Beckies who think they're 11/10.

the "shy" types of girls those are the worst.

At my school half the cheerleaders are fucking ugly, but the stigma raises their points up to fuck with the uglier half of Chads anwyay, shit sucks

View attachment 3069
View attachment 3070

The top tier Stacies who everyone dreams of, but only Chad can fuck. Commonly known to be self-centered and bitchy, incels are literally human garbage to them. Thankfully, their lives usually end when an incel gets pushed too far and goes ER.
Lmao ER is beyond the minority. 99% of Stacies will live a full life with thousands of Chad until they enter their grave due to natural causes.

At my school half the cheerleaders are fucking ugly, but the stigma raises their points up to fuck with the uglier half of Chads anwyay, shit sucks
look up the cheerleader effect

Honestly, most of those types of girls were always really nice to me and always hugged me and asked me to hang out and stuff back in HS. The hate for them largely comes from fat ugly landwhales for obvious reasons.

It's the fat ugly hambeasts that are the worst. Fortunately nobody wants to fuck them anyways.

Nope, the worst are the ugly ones who've fucked chad on a drunk ONS and thinks she entitled to better men. This world needs to end

Nope, the worst are the ugly ones who've fucked chad on a drunk ONS and thinks she entitled to better men. This world needs to end
Not end, it needs to be cleaned and fixed by killing the shitty normies. This world can be beautiful if it has the right people on it.

Not end, it needs to be cleaned and fixed by killing the shitty normies. This world can be beautiful if it has the right people on it.
True. But goddamn the good always has to suffer because of the bad right?

All of them. #AWALT

Worst type of femoids are the ones with tattoos/piercings/alt-girls.

The worst type of girls are the smart stacies, they aren't stupid like Stacie so everyone assumes they are more attainable but they exclusively go for chad.

THIS. ULTIMATE SUIFUEL WHEN STACY MOGS YOU IN SCHOOL/GRADES/INTELLIGENCE

Honestly, most of those types of girls were always really nice to me and always hugged me and asked me to hang out and stuff back in HS. The hate for them largely comes from fat ugly landwhales for obvious reasons.

It's the fat ugly hambeasts that are the worst. Fortunately nobody wants to fuck them anyways.
F A K E C E L

All I see is a bunch of Stacy-lites.

Fakecel!!!

Those are called Becky. Less attractive than Stacy but more approachable because glasses and nerdy and relatable to average Joe.

Those are called Becky. Less attractive than Stacy but more approachable because glasses and nerdy and relatable to average Joe.
No I'm talking about the girls that are as attractive or more attractive then Stacie, there are only a few of them.

I thought Becky was a white trash name?

Trick question, they're all shit.

Why do evil femoids have to be so fucking cute? It confuses me so deeply.

These types of girls talk to me like I'm an infant. If I observe them and the life they lead for too long I get all teared up

The bitchy hambeast feminist with short neon-dyed hair and piercings or tattoos.

View attachment 3069
View attachment 3070

Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.

Why do evil femoids have to be so fucking cute? It confuses me so deeply.
Because their looks allow them to get away with being assholes