Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The worst thing about being incel is that none of it makes any sense

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
One minute I get rejected by ugly, obese girls and they literally act like they are physically repulsed by me as in pulling a face of disgust and the rested bitch face, one word answers, acting like I´m so fucking far beneath them etc...

Then the next minute I see way hotter white girls with short ethnics, with out of shape beer guts and below average looking faces smiling and making out in public.

This is in Germany btw. It is so surreal, if you are white you literally need to be atleast 6ft5 and look like gigachad to be visible to any girl or you can be ugly, short, balding and ethic and date cute white girls in their prime.

Leaving the house is such insane suicfuel everytime.

I don't think hot women like short fat ethnic ugly men. And if they do it's for the money

I´ve seen this phenomenon multiple times here where I live. If you are a rapefugee you are basically guaranteed a white girlfriend here in Germany while those same women wouldn´t even spit in the direction of a white German guy.

I´ve seen this phenomenon multiple times here where I live. If you are a rapefugee you are basically guaranteed a white girlfriend here in Germany while those same women wouldn´t even spit in the direction of a white German guy.
thats actually true tbh. Just be a refugee theory.

part of me thinks its the foreign aspect, certainly feels like being a white incel in a predominantly white country is hell.

One minute I get rejected by ugly, obese girls and they literally act like they are physically repulsed by me as in pulling a face of disgust and the rested bitch face, one word answers, acting like I´m so fucking far beneath them etc...

Then the next minute I see way hotter white girls with short ethnics, with out of shape beer guts and below average looking faces smiling and making out in public.

This is in Germany btw. It is so surreal, if you are white you literally need to be atleast 6ft5 and look like gigachad to be visible to any girl or you can be ugly, short, balding and ethic and date cute white girls in their prime.

Truth. Being a white man in 2018 is worse than death. It’s over for white men.

Just be an unemployed ethnic thug with an IQ of 50.

They can't understant how europe works for white incels OP, don't worry we know :feelscry:

Berlin?

You telling me balding 5'5 refugees get hot white gfs? Nah mate stop lying

not hot, but definitely average/above average girls. Meanwhile I literally can´t get anything.

A 5'5 balding refugee isn't even gonna get a landwhale in germany, a coutnry with an average height of 5'11 for males. quit your bs

It all makes perfect sense.

Some of you underestimate the power of Social Conditioning, if it can help ugly BBCs slay all over the West it can surely help ugly deathniks slay in Germany. Women aren't loyal to their own races, they go to the most dominant race in the area where they live: so if a city is dominated by ethnic refugees they will perceive the refugees as the dominant and more masculine race.

Boots on the ground man. Boots on the motherfucking ground. I'd be outside but it's raining, and every time I post what I see (hottest women in universe fucking 5'2'' niggerlets with an IQ of negative infinite), they tell me I'm fucking larping. SO IT'S STORYTIME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I knew a fucking 'chad,' most 'traditionally handsome' man I had ever seen to be honest. His face looked like fucking Link from Zelda and he had bright blue eyes, blond hair, a full head of hair, he was a Christian so no cultural reason for not being liked since so many foids are Christian, he worked in sales with me at my company so he was SUPER GOOD SOCIALLY, and...

and he was a 6'5'' incel virgin at 22 years old. Dude mogged everybody I had ever seen and he was an incel. I am telling you guys women just like evil and nothing else. They go for the biggest pieces of shit they can find and hang out with chad on campus for social/plausible deniability reasons. Anyways, I'm being noise tortured in my room as always, but it's worse than usual, so I'm going outside even if it's still raining. Peace faggots.

High trust and low trust faces play a HUGE ROLE and they are probably not ugly as you made out them to be ngl

Ethnicels on this forum are just coping hard. Their problem isn't that they're ethnic, their problem is that they're short balding oldcels.

They don't realize or don't wanna realize just how many younger ethnics slay. It's not even about thugmaxxing, it's just be NT and ethnic and you'll slay.

Look at what germany has become, that's just too sad for what used to be a great country

They don't realize or don't wanna realize just how many younger ethnics slay. It's not even about thugmaxxing, it's just be NT and ethnic and you'll slay.
Boots on the ground man. Boots on the motherfucking ground. I'd be outside but it's raining, and every time I post what I see (hottest women in universe fucking 5'2'' niggerlets with an IQ of negative infinite), they tell me I'm fucking larping.

People will be on your nuts for this, but it's been my experience as well in A U B U C, USA.

It obviously doesn't apply to STEMcel Rice-/Currycels (a lot of them), but most NTfags do just fine regardless of race. Being studious, inhibited, and intelligent probably present bigger problems to them than does the

"
18v2wzsk5kaxtjpg.jpg
SSRI+to+treat+aspergers+and+high+functioning+autism.jpg
"

so basically just be ugly ethnic theory?

It seems the hell of one man is the haven for others

Well I need to take a trip to Germany. Any other ethnicel wanna come with me?

Cope

Only works if you praise Allah
Now you broke my heart. I don't think I could convert to a religion where bacon is off the menu.

Retarded larpers trying to make white incels join their little club
Boots on the ground man. Boots on the motherfucking ground. I'd be outside but it's raining, and every time I post what I see (hottest women in universe fucking 5'2'' niggerlets with an IQ of negative infinite), they tell me I'm fucking larping. SO IT'S STORYTIME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I knew a fucking 'chad,' most 'traditionally handsome' man I had ever seen to be honest. His face looked like fucking Link from Zelda and he had bright blue eyes, blond hair, a full head of hair, he was a Christian so no cultural reason for not being liked since so many foids are Christian, he worked in sales with me at my company so he was SUPER GOOD SOCIALLY, and...

and he was a 6'5'' incel virgin at 22 years old. Dude mogged everybody I had ever seen and he was an incel. I am telling you guys women just like evil and nothing else. They go for the biggest pieces of shit they can find and hang out with chad on campus for social/plausible deniability reasons. Anyways, I'm being noise tortured in my room as always, but it's worse than usual, so I'm going outside even if it's still raining. Peace faggots.
fucking retarded red pill way of thinking, sounds like a retarded pua, no theres no such thing as chadcel, women dont care about how you act its all about height face frame, take the blackpill, boo hoo poor tall white people, tall white people are the most privileged people in the world

Last edited:

If that dude goes to Asia he would slay like there's no tomorrow.

There is always an exception to the rule but the rule is the vast majority of occurrences

Lookism would say it's because you're not DOM / low trust looking enough.

How would you rate your masculinity?

Lookism would say it's because you're not DOM / low trust looking enough.

How would you rate your masculinity?
I look masculine, I´m just ugly.

I´m about a 1.5-2/10 lookswise right now. Same tier as Blackops2cel. I do approach my looksmatch though and get treated like garbage even though I´m in shape and have decent height.

LMAO may as well start learning arabic now