Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst possible thing an ugly autist virgin can do for himself is attempt to learn "game"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
"Game" is something Chads do give themselves a pat in the back-- make them think they attracted women with personality qualities beyond raw genetics. The mere attempt of mimicry of said game is pretty much regarded by a plurality of modern women to be a sexual crime for a ugly autistic men. It is not a harmless crime like theft or vandalism-- this is a crime that can put you in the sex offender registry. Even for times when you end up not getting procecuted-- it is still incredibly damaging to an incel's character to think his actions with regard to women can modify the results or expectations of said interactions.

PUAs love to visualize. I want you to think. Visualize yourself-- presumably a short ethnic autist hitting on Stacy. If you see it under a rom-comish halo you are even more damaged than me brother-- because I am telling you-- this is what it looks like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKEJVHKlFg

I want you to notice that he's technically doing everything in the PUA playbook (of that era) to a tee. He stopped them dead in the tracks with a compliment that catches them off guard. He's wearing something that stands out. He introduces himself, and then allows them to introduce themselves. He establishes touch ASAP. He's glib and casual/alpha with the line "happy mutherfucking new year" with the accompanying gestures. He is persistent, he does not give up until they tell him to literally "fuck off." He doing everything right except SEEING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM THAT THE WOMEN ARE INSULTED AND VISIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE THAT YOUR MANLET BALDING GOOK ASS IS EVEN HITTING ON THEM. Autism + optimism is truly a self-destructive death knell.

Last edited:
The embarrassment of it will speed up the blackpill realization faster

I mean we know it’ll crash and fail. But maybe the autist will ascend. More than likely he’ll be on blackpilled, but there is still that chance

Cold approaching never works.

The mere attempt of mimicry of said game is pretty much regarded by a plurality of modern women to be a sexual crime for a ugly autistic men. It is not a harmless crime like theft or vandalism-- this is a crime that can put you in the sex offender registry.

Poor autistic people, it seems almost impossible for them to be blackpilled that their fate is sealed right away

Poor autistic people, it seems almost impossible for them to be blackpilled that their fate is sealed right away
Lot of factors. Autists are conditioned not to push back from neurotypical bullshit. Normies are hyper focused first on how others view them and also have more normalized talents and overall organizational skills. So on factors that women view(cause they bunch of sheep) these subsocioapthic sadistic faggots have good dress, position themselves higher than others verbally(specially autistcels), and also probably have like a Nissan altima(he’s ahead in the world) Lots of dudes are litteralt blind from everything so they boring af and have no challenge and never say daring shit but she still lets them hit it ; but in competition to her main “boy”other sneaky links slut Sarah chooses Romeo one time(even though she’s DRUNK) :feelsclown: [thenfucks Football team next day]. But if you asperger just start planning your nice guy resurgence to your local public center:panties:

Last edited: