Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst part is that Chads also are good at stuff besides looking good

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Just think about it. How many good looking guys do you know? Chances are they also have skills, and are good at other things. Look at Sean O Pry. Yes he looked good, but he was also very athletic. He was on the football team as a starter I believe in Varsity. Nick Bateman looks good, but he is a martial artist and very skilled. You have Chads who look good, but also are good writers, actors, singers, doctors. It's just such fucking bullshit.

So when you have idiots tell you "If you're good at something bro try it and you can get women!" That doesn't fucking work when Chad already has looks AND talent. It's not fucking fair. Also chances are most incels have NO TALENT. I have no talent. Honestly I really don't. I was shit at hand eye coordination. I'm shit at singing. I'm shit at playing instruments. I'm a horrible drawer. My writing is mediocre. I seriously have nothing. No talent. NONE. So I fucking hate when normies say "Everyone has a talent".

No they fucking don't.

Legit. The biggest Chad at my high school was a lazy fuck who didn't do homework or study but always got 100s on tests. He got through school just by acing tests. There were a lot of tryhard nerds that studied harder (and still couldn't do as well as he did).

The Chad from my school is a very talented musician and he plays violin and many other instruments. Jfl

Yeah I've noticed that good looking people do not fail. Their genes are made for success.
Chad will still get a better job than an incel.

One Chad that bullied me in middle school is now in medical school, has a 8/10 gf and drives a Mercedes Benz

Good looking guys are usually the result of an attractive mum and an intelligent dad. Of course they were going to win in life.

Holy fucking shit this is true suicide fuel. The only skills I got are programming and playing guitar, and even then, there's probably a guy who has those same skills, AND has the looks as well. Fuck

"Hurrr durrr anincelforlfifelol everyone has a talent! You just have to get out there and find it! Keep trying!"
"Hurrrr durrrr women love musicians!" <--- indiciating somehow you can magically become good at singing/playing instruments when you weren't good whatsoever

Normies are idiots. You find your talent when you're a goddamn kid most of the time, if not, then high school. You don't somehow magically become talented at anything in your 20s. "Trying" is a bluepilled word. You either have it or you don't. You either are good at singing or you aren't. If you have POTENTIAL to sing good that is when you can music lessons. If you have POTENTIAL to be a great guitarist that is when you can get lessons. You have to start out somewhere, but you have to be naturally decent at it already. Michael Jordan was a decent basketball player, however he grew taller and then practiced and became the best. I won't be Michael fucking Jordan because I'm not even in the "decent" category. I'm in "horrible" category.

That's what normies don't fucking understand with their ignorant ass logic.

"Hurrr durrr anincelforlfifelol everyone has a talent! You just have to get out there and find it! Keep trying!"
"Hurrrr durrrr women love musicians!" <--- indiciating somehow you can magically become good at singing/playing instruments when you weren't good whatsoever

Normies are idiots. You find your talent when you're a goddamn kid most of the time, if not, then high school. You don't somehow magically become talented at anything in your 20s. "Trying" is a bluepilled word. You either have it or you don't. You either are good at singing or you aren't. If you have POTENTIAL to sing good that is when you can music lessons. If you have POTENTIAL to be a great guitarist that is when you can get lessons. You have to start out somewhere, but you have to be naturally decent at it already. Michael Jordan was a decent basketball player, however he grew taller and then practiced and became the best. I won't be Michael fucking Jordan because I'm not even in the "decent" category. I'm in "horrible" category.

That's what normies don't fucking understand with their ignorant ass logic.

I actually can sing well and play guitar, but the problem is that there are other guys with the exact same talents, AND they have the good looks as well, which just makes it over.

there's no such thing as "talent," you just do something over and over and try your best to learn it through many months or years of practice.

maybe some people are more naturally inclined to do better in some things but for the most part that's how you get good at just about anything.

the key difference here i would think is that chads get fed positive reinforcement literally almost every minute/hour of every day. they have a positive outlook on life, everything is good and they have no problems. for us, getting good at something by practice just feels like "lol, what's the fucking point?" everything is negative, thus we are fucked.

Sean is a 6.5, Chad-lite.

there's no such thing as "talent," you just do something over and over and try your best to learn it through many months or years of practice.

maybe some people are more naturally inclined to do better in some things but for the most part that's how you get good at just about anything.

the key difference here i would think is that chads get fed positive reinforcement literally almost every minute/hour of every day. they have a positive outlook on life, everything is good and they have no problems. for us, getting good at something by practice just feels like "lol, what's the fucking point?" everything is negative, thus we are fucked.

Yea I've got no talents and no friends to help motivate me
:feelscry:

Wrong.

People have genetic predispositions to be better at things, we call that talent.

anyone can get good at anything if they put enough time and their mind to it.

Yes. It's a complete genetical package. You either are gl AND gifted or a retarded subhuman.

anyone can get good at anything if they put enough time and their mind to it.

LOL.

I thought this forum was redpilled? You sound like a delusional fool. Genetics is what set's the ceiling.

The smartest people I know are not Chads. The dumbest people I know also happen to not be Chads.

I have, however, seen real, smart, Chads in grad school. That's what worries me the most.

LOL.

I thought this forum was redpilled? You sound like a delusional fool. Genetics are what set's the ceiling.

I'm speaking strictly about hobbies/extracurricular activities like sports, etc.

You sound like a lazy coper honestly lol.

Not everything is set in stone like that, that's like saying someone who never touched a basketball in their entire life would have a Stephen Curry-tier 3 pointer once they pick up the ball, just because they are Chad. Just fucking lol.

I'm speaking strictly about hobbies/extracurricular activities like sports, etc.

You sound like a lazy coper honestly lol.

Not everything is set in stone like that, that's like saying someone who never touched a basketball in their entire life would have a Stephen Curry-tier 3 pointer once they pick up the ball, just because they are Chad. Just fucking lol.

I am not a lazy coper, but I know that no amount of "hard work" will get you a Ph.D in theoretical physics.

People have strength and weaknesses. An uncoordinated, 5'6 chink will never be a threat on the basketball court.

It's easy for Chads to self actualize without the nagging existential pain of never being able to reproduce.

The Chads in my school put in way less effort and get better grades. Attractive people are smarter.

The Chads in my school put in way less effort and get better grades. Attractive people are smarter.
I put in nearly 0 effort and got good grades, and of course I'm not attractive.

Lmao @ blaming lack of talent for your flaws. Yeah bro, Chad practically climbs out of the womb kicking 40 yard field goals. Meanwhile an average man could NEVER learn how to draw, or play an instrument, or y'know... be a footballer.

Unless of course, you mean it's impossible for an Incel to ever be good at something because all he does is shitpost 18 hours a day on an internet forum then I agree. But in reality, Incels have no excuses since with no social life and nothing to do you could master almost any skill that requires repetition and practice.