Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worlds most popular religion celebreates a guy getting cucked.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
"Tee hee im a virgin I swear, im just carrying gods child"
"Teehee here, now you can help me raise the son of god"
eb4.jpg

The sad part is nowadays woman dont even have to lie about being impregnated by god. They can admit they got fucked by tyrone and the husband wont even be mad.

This is not blackpill for me.
This is humorfuel.

Islam has always been better tbh

Holy shit I never though of it like that... But you are wrong because Mary is actually a virgin

We need a WAR to purge the land

Islam has always been better tbh
Islam also believes that Isa's (Jesus's) mother Maryam (Mary) was a virgin, and she became pregnant by god's miracle.

The sad part is nowadays woman dont even have to lie about being impregnated by god. They can admit they got fucked by tyrone and the husband wont even be mad.
:soy::soy::soy:

I think all world religions have elements of blackpill and foid hatred, but it seems undeniable that Christianity is the most cucked and soyboy, both in terms of followers and scripture.

Why aren't non theistic religions more popular? Why is it always have to be about an omnipotent giant guy/entity who did it all by himself? Fucking hate that retarded shit tbh