Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The World of Sex Robots Now and What's to Come

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
The issue of male sexlessness is becoming unavoidable even to those who try to deny it, and while various proposals have been brought forth, one suggestion is as persistent as it is controversial: the distribution and access of robots for sexual & relational use. Personally, while I acknowledge the process will go through blood and tears, I think this will inevitably become a reality.

Technically speaking, we already have most of the tools via both additive and subtractive manufacturing to produce the robots. Even quite possibly, with the machinery of the artificial wombs and 3D printed wombs from stem cells. It's already been demonstrated we could transdifferentiate pluripotent cells into human eggs. Additionally, since suppliers will likely be using these technical techniques, they can customize their robots respectively to their individual consumer's preferences.
According to this professor, it seems that robots are passing the turing test ever closer, so the currnt problem of overcoming the uncanny valley just really an issue over time of exposure, however, software development will only improve with time, so it's not really a conundrum. Not to mention that virtual “girlfriends” already exist such as Gatebox, realdollx (who joined with althumans I think?), and Virtual mates.

Right now we can have sexbots (and maybe artificial wombs) if we wanted to.

Judging by the past, we already know what women's general reaction to sexbots 1 2 3 4 5. Even those in academia are trying their damnedest to prevent this human advancement from occurring. What these women failed to either comprehend or empathize, is because of the sexlessness among guys is (dramatically) increasing, results proportionality in the an increase of demand for sex robots and the decline of appealing to women (South Korea for example).
Because of this, many women are trying to make electronic relationships illegal or censor them in some way. That's really pointless because guys will build their own sexbots, hack the programming, buy overseas or just wait until robot's battery dies. Even if there was a majority agreement on the obstructive legitimization on sex robots, it'll eventually be overturned by men because the birth sex ratio are favour boys, the decline of suicide (due to the decline of divorce with the decrease of marriage), and immigration to substitute the near non-existent replacement rate (the vast, vast majority of immigrates are men).
https://incels.is/threads/men-and-women-are-beyond-compromise.310884/

Authoritarians/politicians in general might approve of these technologies since then men's sexual access won't be dependent of their social status, hence there's fewer motivations for them to revolt against their regime, especially if one party can convince these guys of their support or the other party will take their sexbots away (the other party might play along without any true intention of removing the bots) while proposing unpopular policies in fine print.
It should be also considered because these future robots are going to need internet access for machine learning, privacy is going to be nonexistent as they could monitor every consumer's action, conversation, and lifestyle. There might be attempts to make a 'off the grid' sexbot, but the overall quality is going to suffer and that amount of privacy is going to be negotiable (rather than absolute). This is going to be the main motivation why higher authorities (including the oligopolies) are open to these technologies.

Artificial wombs are another story however. While men despise the concept of raising another man's kids under the pretense they were his (almost the equivalent to rape), they don't have a innate compulsion to have children (compared to women). Men won't fight for artificial wombs as hard as rights to have robowaifus, tbh. They will be far compliant to compromise about who are allowed to use artificial wombs (even to their own detriment). However, if it becomes a battle of the sexes, all women's examples of 'specific rights' such as abortion, paternity fraud, child-custody/divorce, etc. are going to bite them in the ass, and the guys who were on fence on the issue are, at least, not going to obstruct the way of men who fighting for their future children.
Even women are going to have mixed perceptions about the invention. On one hand, they'll may never have to experience birthing pains, they could get vasectomy clamps then fuck however they want, (maybe never have periods again), businesses might give incentives to women to use them (because they won't have to deal with maternity leave) over the traditional methods, and never worry about being too old to have children, on the other hand, in general, they will never freely allow men to have unilateral control of reproduction, and quite frankly, neither will governments.

In summery:

The technology to make customized sex robots (and perhaps artificial wombs) already present. It's just a matter if all men become aware of it. This new sexual revolution will cause cultural-societal swifts and resistance, but because of the current sexual market from the current sexual (& technological) revolution and the abject failure to compensate to the increasing sexlessness of men, its assimilation -both social and legal- will occur with the sex robot's inevitable consumption and distribution, even if it initially caused ostracization and/or imprisonment, over time.

Soon we will in an era where the average person can chose their ideal partner with the only relevant comprise is technological limitations. ;)

Last edited:
One of women's response to sex robots is: what about love?
Men love idealistically, where women love opportunistically. Men don't want to be continuously tested if they're worthy of women's “love”. Men want to be loved how they love (without being clingy), which a sex robot can (genuinely) imitate, where women think that kind of (towards non-Chads particularly) is absurd. Quite frankly I feel that men who (barely) can get relationships will opt for robots, since their 'love' will be mutual and not burdened by hypergamous insecurity.
And even if we agreed that robotic love isn't authentic, women's response to average guys “we don't owe you sex”, “men are [insert animal]”, and “We don't need you”, proving to them/us that love isn't something they can expect.

Ladies, why would you even want men who would want such robots? They're sooo grody! Let those dogs rot in their little corner with their stupid toys. Y'all deserve better, queens!!! :foidSoy::cool:

Another feminine response is: robots will never be as good as the real thing.
Let's say that's factual, who said they had to be? Again, women aren't going to compensate for guys' sexlessness, and having a robot and artificial womb are better than nothing. The former just need to be good enough.
Don't forget, software companies like Gatebox are around, so there's a market for electronic relationships that's only going to expand.
Also, since sexbots are going to be customizable, similarity isn't necessarily desired. In fact, few guys I've talk with wanted their sexbots to be more...dragon than human. And sorry ladies, as much as the subjective, emotional worship-BS culture we live in want to you to believe otherwise, none of you are dragon hybrids.

One objection I heard from a guy is that: men invented modern civilization by competition in order to have sexual access, namely the rite of passage.
As of now sexbots aren't considered by the general populace, yet guys participating the labor force have declined, male college enrollment is at an all time low, men are withdrawing from public sphere, and while innovation still exists, percentage-wise it has decreased over the last 100 years. All of this is due to both the 80% of men can no longer expect to become lifelong husbands/fathers with high quality women, and the 20% can get women without much effort. Women's reaction to this has really been “we don't owe you sex”, “having sex doesn't really matter (for you guys, that is)” and so on, which is only contributing to the problem if not the cause of it.
I would argue that we should foresee the opposite, if guys can expect robotic partners, it would motivate them to participate in society. Maybe not as individuals fighting towards the world, but as groups rivaling over similar futuristic ambitions/innovations. The very least, guys will want to live on their own (because parents won't want their children's sexbots at home) which comes with the expenses of sex robots and standards of living, much more so if they want to use artificial wombs.

Last edited:
Too much to read, one day it will be a reality but I doubt artificial wombs and bio robots will be made in near future due to moral, unethical or whatever reasons. Sex robots will greatly improve especially in Asia unless feminism takes over everything like in the West, SJWs and feminist cunts already are against sexbots and call it a rape, they don't want females to lose power.

I hate how stupid normies and cucks are.

Too much to read, one day it will be a reality but I doubt artificial wombs and bio robots will be made in near future due to moral, unethical or whatever reasons. Sex robots will greatly improve especially in Asia unless feminism takes over everything like in the West, SJWs and feminist cunts already are against sexbots and call it a rape, they don't want females to lose power.
I shorten a bit.
My overall point is that if you want a sexbot right now you can with 3D printing, AI and the like, just be prepared to be shamed for it, and you won't gain anything if you listen to your oppressors.

I hate how stupid normies and cucks are.
Same, but who cares if they leave you alone with your robowaifu?

I shorten a bit.
My overall point is that if you want a sexbot right now you can with 3D printing, AI and the like, just be prepared to be shamed for it, and you won't gain anything if you listen to your oppressors.

Same, but who cares if they leave you alone with your robowaifu?
Yeah, you come to the point you don't care if people shame you or consider you an ultra failure, tbh they already do.

Will read later. How soon it happens mostly depends on elon musk. Like if he can come out tomorrow investing 20 billion into sex doll factory, just for edge, controversy and publicity. That would make them cheaper and just bring in more attetion and rage. Foid sciencists can go fuck themselves because money speaks louder than their feelings:feelskek:

Obviously foids dont want to lose "pussy power" but fuck them :feelsaww: they literraly toillet that's all.

I hope sexdolls come out faster so I can finally stop rotting:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Ofcourse foids will try to forbid it because not having sex with me isn't enough they also gotta make sure i don't have sex at all

I want to fucking stab them so bad:feelskek: (in the metaverse)

Will read later. How soon it happens mostly depends on elon musk. Like if he can come out tomorrow investing 20 billion into sex doll factory, just for edge, controversy and publicity. That would make them cheaper and just bring in more attetion and rage. Foid sciencists can go fuck themselves because money speaks louder than their feelings:feelskek:
It can be simpler than that, all we need is to engineers althumans co to join with engineers or brain storm models of endoskeletons for 3D printers. I'm certain there's already copy-able code for humanoid movement on the net.

Obviously foids dont want to lose "pussy power" but fuck them :feelsaww: they literraly toillet that's all.
It's pretty much proven.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0747563220304118

Ofcourse foids will try to forbid it because not having sex with me isn't enough they also gotta make sure i don't have sex at all

I want to fucking stab them so bad:feelskek: (in the metaverse)
This is the general attitude upon men once they realize we already have the technology to make sexbots. I'm already seeing guys who mock incels saying the blackpill about women is right.
Eventually women will back down because censorship will only make them look like the oppressor, never the victim, and once that happens there's no return.

Feminist won’t let this fly. They’ll lose power if guys start getting realistic sex robots

Feminist won’t let this fly. They’ll lose power if guys start getting realistic sex robots
Whether they will or not, for feminists (women) it's losing battle.
Both sexes will have access to buying sexbots, so they can't cry about inequality or patriarchy. Sex robots aren't designed to harm people (bad businesses if they were), so their morality/ethics arguments fails. Women aren't compensating sexless guys, so the incentive for these guys to care about women's insecurities plummets with their lack of fucks.
If they start making laws arresting guys for buying, building or altering sexbots (and the tech is already here and accessible), they'll only look like oppressors.
There's no winning for them.

High iq post.
Man need to Realize the Unfairness between Man and Womans Quality of Life of living ( sex , validation , Money for validation ) and start to Revolt @Overdosed

robots will never replace human companionship, giga cope :feelsUgh:

What worries me is that foids and their simps have a lot of power and will block these advancements

High iq post.
Man need to Realize the Unfairness between Man and Womans Quality of Life of living ( sex , validation , Money for validation ) and start to Revolt @Overdosed
The saddiest part is that we can do it with today's technology, but won't because of copes.
robots will never replace human companionship, giga cope :feelsUgh:
Bruh, people are already replacing "human companionship" with pets, especially white women :feelsugh:.
What worries me is that foids and their simps have a lot of power and will block these advancements
Women are going to have a hard time objectively find objections for these bots. If they make it illegal, increasingly it'll make them look bad once they arrest guys, and eventually immigrates will overturn these laws.
Simps aren't getting much for (metaphorically) kissing women's asses, but at least with sexrobots, they would have something tangible and a certainty.

Politicians are going to differ by location, but the most powerful ones will likely see sexrobots as a way to pacify men politically while motivate men economically. They may even promote it.

Last edited:
Women are going to have a hard time objectively
Are you under the assumption that objective arguments matter? Laws will be written banning them because they objectify women and that'll be it. It's not meant to make sense.

Sexbots will free us from foids. All we need to do next is artificial wombs and there will be no need for the foul species at all.

Tumblr p333oxKAhS1sfn5qqo1 1280
2no0dcqzm6961

they don't have a innate compulsion to have children
Wrong. Men get baby fever as well, and have the desire to raise a family and educate and mold his kids according to his values.

I'd settle for a robot waifu, but what I really want is a replicant waifu like this one:

Last edited:
Are you under the assumption that objective arguments matter? Laws will be written banning them because they objectify women and that'll be it. It's not meant to make sense.
It matters to the men feminists going to have to appeal towards. It's not a good look when guys (who try to address their needs,) are grouped with murders and sex offenders, when the reason why these guys want robots is because the same women rejected them.
Subjectively men have everything against them for supporting misandrists on this. Sure, they might agree with them immediately/short term, but once their dry spells, women themselves buying robots or cheating spouses finally catches up to them mentally, the reasons to support feminists on robots vanishes.

Sexbots will free us from foids. All we need to do next is artificial wombs and there will be no need for the foul species at all.
Amen.
Wrong. Men get baby fever as well, and have the desire to raise a family and educate and mold his kids according to his values.
That why I wrote "compared to women"
Let's be real, if we ask a group of men 'who wants sex/relationship?' almost all of them would, but if you ask them if they want kids, and, if more importantly, would do they feel comfortable that other men would have access to artificial wombs? Most of them would hesitant to gave an assertive response.
It's because of this hesitancy, people will exploit artificial wombs into a bureaucratic nightmare, which may result in only people who can cheat the system to have kids (and that itself might give women control over reproduction). I just don't see men fighting over reproductive rights like defending the right to e-fuck.

I'm sure some kinda early version of "artificial womb" aka a very good incubator (allowing for ever younger children to survive and grow) has been around for years
I'm sure rn you could rent out a foid's womb for a month or two and then transfer it to the artificial womb, but govcucks know the artificial womb is a true game changer and we're entering the post-genderist era (not just shitty tranny play pretend, the real posthumanist deal) the moment they leak
and it should be possible to grow a human from semen to a newborn in a lab in a few years if the govcucks didn't actively fight it