Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels are fighting back: Anti-feminist wins presidential election in South Korea

Last edited:
This gives me hope for the future of basedcels everywhere.

meanwhile their foid president was in a feminist cult that wanted to kill/end korean men and only breed with foreigners

Wow I'm really intrigued ngl

what do you think about this, IT cucks?

Attachments

• 1646857239084.jpg
    1646857239084.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 454
One of the most blackpilled moments of the last few years. Up there with Trump’s stunning win in 2016

Holy based, an actual beta uprising eventuating

Based as fuck. Ricecels in South Korea def suffer the most. Can’t wait to see what happens

Holy based, an actual beta uprising eventuating
Jfl at the cucks who always have the urge to put us down when we discuss it, and call it 'cope' to deradicalize us.

Ricemen have to beat the western indoctrination out of their women.

Will this affect seamaxxers any? Will they start kicking whites like me out? :cryfeels:

Based ricecels :feelzez:

Good news in a long time. Unironic beta uprising.

Good. Hopefully reunification is next, followed by the end of Western ties.

Get fucked noodlewhores. I've never been more proud of my people.

based
At least they aren't misogynist incels :soy:
Tbh I think they'll brand them all incels and accuse them all of being members of .is :feelshaha:

based

Tbh I think they'll brand them all incels and accuse them all of being members of .is :feelshaha:
It would be based if they accused them of being from here, then they'd actually join and we'll have thousands of new Koreancels. The site will probably need a Korean speaking forum.

Time to take down the feminist cult in SK. God bless.

Clint Eastwood Yes GIF

This is why the left realizes the importance of censoring opposing views. Voices or ideas that point out their flaws as well as their hypocrisy, must not get an outlet to express themselves. They must be ignored. If you look carefully at NPR, they do this exact same thing. If you look at white Anglo-Jewish society in general, its ignoring or marginalizing Asian men. Asian men dont even have to yell, bitch, and scream out loud to society. White Anglo-Jewish society already consciously or subconsciously realizes their part and role in Asian men's suffering and choose to ignore Asian men. And honestly, they like it that Asian men don't cause a huge massive fuss like blacks do. They like it when a bullied kid keeps quiet. And when he fights back, they clamp down even harder on him. Its like when Asian men vent out online on comments, normies are damn quick to start insulting the Asian dude making the angry incel-ish comment.

The only way liberals win is if people that are upset with globo homo clown world say nothing and do nothing.

People communicate their frustration and begin movements for a reason. Its to return back some decency.

I swear man, literally no one benefits from globo homo clown world. Not even the crazy bat shit white feminists with pink hair, piercings, and tatts everywhere. Its natural that people in general, especially young men, would be angry at globo homo clown world. They see everything falling apart going wrong, vent online, and vote.

Last edited:
Now only if this spreads to the west. Feminism = Maximum amount of Privilage just for having a set of holes for chad only,

as if having an army of pussy begging simp servants at your disposal at all times werent already enough for the sluts

:) Great news. Hopefully he follows up on his rhetoric and pushes blackpilled policies. We just need a western nation to fall for the revolution to be in full swing.
Korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. This will help but it’s probably too little too late.
Probably, but his success can show incel sympathetic politicians in other developed nations a roadmap. At least I'm hoping it does

Based. Never done anything to support a "movement" before. But I will do all I can to support this even if I don't live in SK lol

Tremendous victory. Mean are finally taking back their rights from the gynocentric feminists and cucks :panties:
what do you think about this, IT cucks?

1646857239084 1
Foids should never be allowed to be in a position of power and have authority over men. There has never been a good female president or prime minister in all of history.

Let the revolution begin

Life fucking fuel.
May Eurocucks learn by example

hypergamy police when

Based
Every twitter femoid should get nuked off the face of the Earth:dab:

As a South Korean myself, nothing would make me happier than seeing every kimchiwhore in my country rounded up and gassed en masse.

Jeez that seems important but also quite a lot to digest. I'm hoping someone in the manosphere looks into it and makes a review.

Holy mother of based. It's time for the ricecels to fucking clobber these cunts to death

jfl at all those tweets. Yet another excuse for noodlewhores to suck their egalitarian white cocku.

These Asian countries should start arranging foids to marry and have children with native men, and give married two-parent families financial support to encourage them to have more children.
Chinks are already doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back