Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is only a bad place because we made it a bad place

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The world wouldn’t be a bad place if humans didn’t make it that way humans are the most cruel heartless species on the planet they ruined this perfect planet it was peaceful when there was only dinosaurs and animals

Pretty sure animals rip each other apart without any hesitation, and make each other suffer immensely.

Do I really have to explain ?
You said it was peaceful before, so idk what you mean. Clearly this isn’t true, the wilderness was a brutal death zone of kill or be killed.

You said it was peaceful before, so idk what you mean. Clearly this isn’t true, the wilderness was a brutal death zone of kill or be killed.
I mean the plant itself was in better condition animals will be animals no matter what they don’t the same brain capacity as humans to know better humans do yet they still do evil stuff to other humans

I mean the plant itself was in better condition animals will be animals no matter what they don’t the same brain capacity as humans to know better humans do yet they still do evil stuff to other humans
That’s just what humans are. They make up philosophya and morality as a social cohesion and ideas, but our actions are mostly not a result of rational thought out ideas.

I really couldn't give two fucks about the muh planet and muh nature.

If said nature didn't fuck me up as bas as it did, then yeah I could feel concerned about it.