Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The world is all based on deception

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
This entire world is based on lies, deception and manipulation. Everything you are told from a young age is a manipulation to control you. Nature thrives off manipulations and deceptions. Human society is kinda the civilized version of nature. The strong eat the weak (banks and those at the top nourish themselves with your money, they "eat" you and absorb your "nutrients"). They're all manipulators. Everyone is. To win in this world, you have to be a good manipulator (there is no way around this).

This entire world is based on lies, deception and manipulation. Everything you are told from a young age is a manipulation to control you. Nature thrives off manipulations and deceptions. Human society is kinda the civilized version of nature. The strong eat the weak (banks and those at the top nourish themselves with your money, they "eat" you and absorb your "nutrients"). They're all manipulators. Everyone is. To win in this world, you have to be a good manipulator (there is no way around this).
You are right

All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West's hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk, while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways.

Makarov - MW3

All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West's hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk, while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways.

Makarov - MW3
All warfare is based on deception was something said by Sun Tzu

Fuck the human race

I can't deceive.

I'm too autistic.

Hopefully, in the coming Marxist-Rodgerist utopia, Artificial Intelligence will be widely used to root out lies from normies.

In real time, if a normie tells any lies near you, your phone would beep, display the lie it caught beside a few relevant facts (much like Twitter's new feature "users added context...") and display a button to call the Black Pill Police on him immediately.

Once caught, the normie will be sent to a protracted torture session and then made to retract all his lies in a public video confession with his right hand on top of a copy of "My Twisted World" and Marx's manifesto, just so he learns his place in a Marxist-Rodgerist society is not the same as in LieLieLie Normieland, the empire of lies.

The strong eat the weak (banks and those at the top nourish themselves with your money, they "eat" you and absorb your "nutrients").
This is an unwritten law of existence. Weakest are and always will be at a disadvantage.
Only by mutual cooperation weak can oppose the strong.
I needed a money recently so I went to the gold centre and offered them a gold bar which I bought for €179 year ago.
And they gave me only €120 which felt like humiliation but I couldn't do anything since it's legal.
If I would treat people in my life with such dishonesty, I would probably be killed many years ago.

This is an unwritten law of existence. Weakest are and always will be at a disadvantage.
Only by mutual cooperation weak can oppose the strong.
I needed a money recently so I went to the gold centre and offered them a gold bar which I bought for €179 year ago.
And they gave me only €120 which felt like humiliation but I couldn't do anything since it's legal.
If I would treat people in my life with such dishonesty, I would probably be killed many years ago.
You need to be a good manipulator to survive. Nothing else. Just be a good manipulator. Stalin literally killed millions, but he was a good manipulator and got away with everything he did.

You need to be a good manipulator to survive. Nothing else. Just be a good manipulator. Stalin literally killed millions, but he was a good manipulator and got away with everything he did.
Until he was finally murdered probably.

He most likely wasn't murdered, he never let anyone near him at all.
Maybe by (((them))). Stalin planned deportation of Jews to the Far East.