Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We're up against the world (Incels vs. The World)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We are the ultimate victims of life, of the gene molecule, and of nature. The entire world is against us all. We are nature's abominations. The entire human race is against us. Life and nature are here to beat you down, and make you suffer to "punish" you for being reproductively unfit.

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World XBOX 360 IRL life

It always has been an us vs the world situation. The world is set against us trucels. Never forget that.

Lets Go Fight GIF by ZDF heute-show

mom can we have "us against the world" at home? (couple edition)
"we have 'us against the world' at home"
"us against the world": (incel edition)

Life and nature are here to beat you down, and make you suffer to "punish" you for being reproductively unfit.
Which is why I want to desperately quit life for good but my dad won't allow me.

It's us against the world, us as a group is all we have.

We are the ultimate victims of life, of the gene molecule, and of nature. The entire world is against us all. We are nature's abominations. The entire human race is against us. Life and nature are here to beat you down, and make you suffer to "punish" you for being reproductively unfit.
Elliot Rodger, George Sodini, Nikolas Cruz, and Alek Minassian are heros

Non black pillers should burn aliv at the stake

Nah could be worse - you could’ve been born with severe disabilities and require 24/7 care

If you look at Gregory Stanton's 10 stages of genocide, you'll see incels are currently at the 8th stage, the next is extermination and the one after that is denial. Incel genocide is real

Nah could be worse - you could’ve been born with severe disabilities and require 24/7 care
I'd rather live like that tbh, at least I'd be to retarded to understand my suffering

Take your meds brocelss stop imaging fake scenarios in your head

i was thinking about this months ago too
- virtually 100% of women hate incels
- men who had sex hate incels because they can't relate or just to please women
- bluecels hate incels because, well bluepill
- mainstream media, being of feminism flavour or for political correctness, hate incels

the thing that confuses me the most is that if you rationalize it we are not even doing anything at all to deserve it
- ALL abusive relationships cannot involve incels, because well, they are incels
- incels don't display mysoginy in public, in fact few incels even leave their house, moreover they just conform with the group to avoid further ostracization
- it's actually from "bad boys" chads that you often hear hateful comments, but you can't go against the pretty face

Indeed efiliste

Genetics are everything

Johnny young was a legend for pepper spraying those foids for not wanting to talk to him JLF :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its not fair that these foids are talking to chads and alpha males but they ignore guys like us, his actions were justified

Especially if you’re mentalcel like with autism other then looks
I’m yet to see an autistic chad, I think having a mental disability goes hand in hand with just shitty genetics in general

its not fair that these foids are talking to chads and alpha males but they ignore guys like us, his actions were justified
Yes! They’re going to gain my respect from incels like us while normies and foids hate them

I’m yet to see an autistic chad, I think having a mental disability goes hand in hand with just shitty genetics in general
That’s definitely a curse to have autism and to be ugly