Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The words of Chad are ten times as valuable as the words of an incel

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]I've known an incel friend who used to love to debate about politics, history, philosophical topics, music or movies in high school, but stopped when he realized one day that nobody listens to you if you're ugly, while a Chad is cheered and admired by every girl/numale orbiter for farting or calling Plato a faggot.
[/font][/size]
Chad can say that he is against feminism or democracy in a student debate and instead of disgusted reactions the girls will actually engage him and try to understand why he thinks like that.

Chad always wins, everywhere. Being Chad is having 10 Charisma, 100 Speech and 10 Luck in Fallout.

I remember seeing an article posted by a feminist with a weird addiction of hooking up with Chad-like trump supporters. This proves that women don't give a shit about personality or even "common" traits with their partners. If the male is a Chad, even a white nationalist would be able to fuck an SJW feminist.

Their words also carry more weight and meanings...

Fontaine said:
Chad always wins, everywhere. Being Chad is having 10 Charisma, 100 Speech and 10 Luck in Fallout.

latest

>being Chad is having 10 Charisma, 100 Speech and 10 Luck in Fallout

I don't think I've ever seen a better description.

I've said it before, but we're basically the ghouls of the fallout universe.

True, the unfunniest chad will get roaring laughs from men and women alike. Most ugly comedians get the majority of their laughs from men.

If Chad is into politics, he's well informed. If incel is into politics, he's a fucking loser.

I need to cope with rope now.

If you are a Chad you are a chasrismatic speaker by default

So much true. Halo effect is one lf the most vile things in this universe.

I did a spoken presentation in front of my class once many years ago, I had prepared so much I knew it by heart. I'd read it 100 times and I had some confidence because I liked the subject, I'd done the research well, my points were good, my powerpoint presentation skills were excellent; I had a great presentation backgrounds I'd stolen from a warez site with clear reasonable points that I expanded on.

I did it, I was proud of it, and at the end people were asked what their favorite presentation was. They chose somebody else, that was fair I didn't expect to win, but they weren't an ugly loser that's for sure. Somehow it came in to conversation that my presentation was good ( Don't know if it was the teacher or another student ), everyone else said things like "Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that one". Just lol, there were only a handful of presentations in a short lesson. Can't help but feel that memory is related to this, I remember that feeling clearly.

TFW when you say something and no one cares or reacts, but then the Chad of the group repeats it word for word 15 minutes later and everyone is laughing or commending Chad for his greatness.

Sub8Hate said:
TFW when you say something and no one cares or reacts, but then the Chad of the group repeats it word for word 15 minutes later and everyone is laughing or commending Chad for his greatness.

This is what turns someone either into a monk or a supervillain.

You can't remain bluepilled on humanity after something like this happens to you.