Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The words abuse , SA , rape and bullying have lost all meaning

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★
What people consider abuse, SA , rape and bullying nowadays is just a normal part of life .
I spoke with a foid online and she said “any belittling is abuse”. So I’m being abused by IT? I’m being abused by everyone I know? . Is incelphobia abuse? Because that belittles me and my experiences.

I’m not even sure if my father abused me anymore because the definition is getting is becoming so vague. My father would beat me , choke me , knee on neck and punch me (for no reason. Just because he felt like it or was angry). Is this abuse? Does it count or am I overreacting?. Sometimes he’d wake me up in the middle of the night to beat the shit out of me.

Words have lost all meaning.

You know what happens to people who make false or inflated accusations and succeed? Their accusations eventually self-fulfill the crime, as the best redress a falsely convicted victim has is to go ahead and commit the crime of which they've been punished already.

You know what happens to people who make false or inflated accusations and succeed? Their accusations eventually self-fulfill the crime, as the best redress a falsely convicted victim has is to go ahead and commit the crime of which they've been punished already.
Interesting. I don’t really think abuse exists anymore tbh. Looking back , I was probably a annoying toddler who needed to be beat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back