Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the whole height vs face debate is dumb

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
-
unless some halo like 6’5+ you have to be
at LEAST 4.5/10 and 5’9 and these r the stats to get a autistic down syndrome landwhale foid it doesnt matter if ur 6’1 since ur 3/10 or 7/10 if u are 5’5

correct u need both to some degree

6'3* is where height halo starts and its hard to be incel at 6'3 and above.

Height is just a face multiplier

at LEAST 4.5/10 and 5’9 and these r the stats to get a autistic down syndrome landwhale foid it doesnt matter if ur 6’1 since ur 3/10 or 7/10 if u are 5’5
I’m already 5’10 maybe if I do enough surgery to my face I can ascend but thats cooe

My co worker is 6'5 but borderline incel due to bad face and teeth, he's also a degenerate that drinks monster for breakfast.

My co worker is 6'5 but borderline incel due to bad face and teeth, he's also a degenerate that drinks monster for breakfast.
6'5 is enough for halo ngl he probably doesnt even care

True, this endless debate is retarded. Everything is important. Thats like saying the liver is more important than your kidneys, when in reality you need both to live

nah u can be tall + ugly and foids won't care

Go out once in a while to a pub or restaurant and see the disgusting ogres with stacies then come back here

Go out once in a while to a pub or restaurant and see the disgusting ogres with stacies then come back here
i mostly see manlet with good faces w stacies and guys u call ogres r probably like 4/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back