Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The white race isn't fair

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Disclaimer: I'm a mutt, this isn't racebait.

Whites:
-The fairest most attractive skin
-The most attractive and variety of eye color
-The most attractive and variety of hair color
-Tallest
-Highest IQ (tied w/East Asian)
-The biggest jaws and chins
-The most beautiful natural homelands and cultures
-Just the best looking people
-Best frames/natural muscle due to european winters

How is it fair, God? Just how? We are all subhuman in comparison. And don't get cocky, white incels reading this - you're the .1% of whites that somehow ended up subhuman.

There is no such thing as the "white race" tbh, it's an American meme.

It's not fair, but also you're projecting a little. Tallest? The dutch are on average, but overall aren't black americans taller?

Highest IQ? I dunno, none of that seems reliable in the first place, but east asians usually test the highest (though they get the most privileged to test)

Most beautiful natural homelands? Natural beauty is everywhere, tbh. This is as pozzed as I get, but honestly, the earth is so beautiful and I love all the different natural wonders there are. Such a shame the human plague is a blight upon it.

Tried app to make me natural blonde with light eyes. Looked absolutely horrible

Incel is incel bruh. Doesn't matter if manlet, dicklet, ethnic, autist, it's all incel. (ded srs)

I wanna join a nigger death-squad and massacre whites.

Disclaimer: I'm a mutt, this isn't racebait.

Whites:
-The fairest most attractive skin
-The most attractive and variety of eye color My eyes are subhuman shit color legit looks like shit, bronze shit.
-The most attractive and variety of hair color WHAT HAIR LMAOO
-Tallest 5'10
-Highest IQ (tied w/East Asian) Failed everything in school, can't even do my 10 year old brothers maths homework.
-The biggest jaws and chins - Average jaw/chin nothing special here
-The most beautiful natural homelands and cultures - Have you ever visited any English city before? Come here and then say that again motherfucker.
-Just the best looking people - Ye if you are lucky in the genetic lottery just like any other race.
-Best frames/natural muscle due to european winters

How is it fair, God? Just how? We are all subhuman in comparison. And don't get cocky, white incels reading this - you're the .1% of whites that somehow ended up subhuman.

Bro man, you are right about whites having it the best I won't argue with this. JBW is not a meme. However, you severely overestimate the proportions.

True, being born white gives you better chances. But white skin alone won't do shit for you. They are still A LOT white incels. There is less than ethnics but the prortions are not massively different. It's not a fucking 20-30% swing. More like 3-5%.

Yeah that's right boy stay on your knees. Worship me like the good inferior colored you are.

I’d say Tyrones have it pretty good. They have really high T, lots of muscle, huge dicks, good facial features, the black skin compliments the his masculinity

The racial disparity between whites and non-whites is so immeasurably wide that it makes me want to commit suicide.
i think i heard that in about 2k years humans will mostly be mixed.

Mixing between the races will create new races.
but it'll take god knows how many years

I remember reading the same. Except instead of two thousand years it was estimated to be only about a hundred. If everyone is mixing race then eventually the pot will homogenize.

I remember reading the same. Except instead of two thousand years it was estimated to be only about a hundred. If everyone is mixing race then eventually the pot will homogenize.
Mixing between races will create, actually already created new races. not everyone will have the same percentage of white blood, for example, so not everyone will look the same as mainstream media tells it

And OP, at least you’re half white. Better than being full ethnic

There is no such thing as the "white race" tbh, it's an American meme.
Okay, europeans then.
It's not fair, but also you're projecting a little. Tallest? The dutch are on average, but overall aren't black americans taller?

Highest IQ? I dunno, none of that seems reliable in the first place, but east asians usually test the highest (though they get the most privileged to test)

Most beautiful natural homelands? Natural beauty is everywhere, tbh. This is as pozzed as I get, but honestly, the earth is so beautiful and I love all the different natural wonders there are. Such a shame the human plague is a blight upon it.
Yes they are the highest IQ. Yes europe is the most beautiful. Yes IQ is a good indicator of a peoples success andintelligence. Only some black americans are taller because they were literally enslaved by whites and bred to be tall animals for better slave labor.
Yeah that's right boy stay on your knees. Worship me like the good inferior colored you are.
see the end of my op
And OP, at least you’re half white. Better than being full ethnic
I like to cope by thinking I'm over 50% white a bit because of the other half being pashtun but I know it's cope. The disparity is MASSIVE.
The racial disparity between whites and non-whites is so immeasurably wide that it makes me want to commit suicide.
Very true. It's literally all I've been thinking about since I was like 7 or 8.
I wanna join a nigger death-squad and massacre whites.

Bro man, you are right about whites having it the best I won't argue with this. JBW is not a meme. However, you severely overestimate the proportions.

True, being born white gives you better chances. But white skin alone won't do shit for you. They are still A LOT white incels. There is less than ethnics but the prortions are not massively different. It's not a fucking 20-30% swing. More like 3-5%.
Bro, cope. Didn't you see the inceldom by race chart? Whites are like 2x less incel.

Last edited:
I am assuming you are talking about Nordics, etc. Which are the only whites pretty much since there are a ton of mixtures ngl

Last edited:

Tbh I just want average looks

Doesn’t matter what race I’m born as

True, being born white gives you better chances
Not really. None of the studies ethnics cite in favor of their theories isolate race as a variable. It could just be, which I personally think is a more reasonable explanation than all foids just having a natural inclination to find white skin attractive or are just "racist" for whatever reason, that white men have more attractive features on average.

Not really. None of the studies ethnics cite in favor of their theories isolate race as a variable. It could just be, which I personally think is a more reasonable explanation than all foids just having a natural inclination to find white skin attractive or are just "racist" for whatever reason, that white men have more attractive features on average.

Yea bro it's not literally the race colir that attracts that's just a meme it's the latter part of ur post.

Man the chances of you being Nordic or curry is all random probability. Of course much smaller chance of being Nordic as they are like 30 million in population. They truly are lucky

I won the white race but I'm still an inkel

No, slavs are white too.
Sure. Ignore the mixture with Turks and Mongols while other regions practically remain untouched.

White skin doesn't equal European features.

Yea bro it's not literally the race colir that attracts that's just a meme it's the latter part of ur post.
Yeah, an ugly white does not have an advantage over an equally ugly ethnic for being "white" in other words except possibly in SEA although even that is dubious

Sure. Ignore the mixture with Turks and Mongols while other regions practically remain untouched.
They have weird skull shapes but they still white.

Russian girls are hot and white AF. I dont understand the discrimination against slavs.
Yeah, an ugly white does not have an advantage over an equally ugly ethnic for being "white" in other words except possibly in SEA although even that is dubious
An ugly white guy does have advantage over an equally ugly ethnic be it in India or in Germany.

They have weird skull shapes but they still white.

Russian girls are hot and white AF. I dont understand the discrimination against slavs.
Discrimination? Stop making stuff up. All I said is that there are Turkish or Mongol mixtures roaming around in certain parts.

That's legit all I said. They have white skin but lack European features. It's not hard lol

You are pretty much making stuff up while all I said was something that you can see if you roam around there.

No. This not.

No, slavs are white too.
The term white invented by Americans it basically meant Northern Europeans.

No European nation in the history ever called themselves "white"

Then the term changed due to politics, European immigrants to the US wasn't considered as white, the government had banned their languages (Irish,Italian and german(during the war times)) and they lost their culture identity over the time.

Then later, european immigrants gained political power due to their numbers in the US, they finally got the government to consider European immigrants as "whites " so that they can have same rights as northern Europeans have

Imagine when you're almost white. Almost. (Slavcel)
No, slavs are white too.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

but overall aren't black americans taller?
"Black" Americans are 5'10" on average. Ex-Yugoslavs are 5'11" - 6'1" (Montenegro is 6'0", Dinaric Alps area is 6'1"), the Dutch are 6'0", all central Europeans are 5'11", Scandis are 5'11".
Blacks from Africa are midgets except a few low population tribes.
Imagine when you're almost white. Almost. (Slavcel)

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Discrimination? Stop making stuff up. All I said is that there are Turkish or Mongol mixtures roaming around in certain parts.

That's legit all I said. They have white skin but lack European features. It's not hard lol

You are pretty much making stuff up while all I said was something that you can see if you roam around there.
Just say Eastern Slavic aka Russian or Ukrainian. Stop lumping in White/European Slavic groups with mongoloid Russians who are not even European.

idk. My country is like 99% white. For me it is wierd when human is not white. Trip to the Europe was alarming.

blue eyes and blonde hair isn't white feature?

Already was proved and exposed and explained in details tons of times in this forum.

If you dont see its because you just dont want to see and i wont try to give vision to a blind man who doesnt want to see.

Whatever. They still white.

I'm white but still ended up becoming an incel. I failed so fucking hard at the genetic lottery it isn't even funny.
To be fair though, at least I didn't end up as an ethnic incel. It never began for those guys.

The "white race" is an absolute joke.

Mayocel here. While whites will get a large advantage with the JBW card for some with subhuman faces or manlet statures (like me) can't take advatage of out JBW privileged. Look at St. Black Ops 2, he's white and you know there's no hope for him. A sub 7 white guy 5'11 or shorter might as well be a 5'2 balding Indian Janitor.

Much respect for Currycels and Ricecels, there the truest of true cels.

I want to be black with dark eyes and BBC instead of a pale skinned blue eyes dragon

Wow this is seriously low IQ

another coperacemaxxed thread

BBC = volcel, while white = subhuman

Attachments

• tyrone p0lki mundo.jpg
    tyrone p0lki mundo.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 69