Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The white race isn't fair

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
When you move to Europe, you realize your whole life and views about equality have been lies. Native Europeans mog you in intelligence, creativity, work ethic, looks, social skills, and more. They have better cuisine, music, literature, architecture, sciences. Albeit they have a sickness that's called pussy worship.

Whites:
-The fairest most attractive skin (Based on preference)
-The most attractive and variety of eye color (True)
-The most attractive and variety of hair color (True)
-Tallest (This is a lie)
-Highest IQ tied w/East Asian (East Asians are slightly higher, but around the same)
-The biggest jaws and chins (Again, a lie)
-The most beautiful natural homelands and cultures (True in some cases)
-Just the best looking people (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
-Best frames/natural muscle due to european winters (Maybe for Scandinavians, not most Europeans)
when the cope is too strong
When you move to Europe, you realize your whole life and views about equality have been lies. Native Europeans mog you in intelligence, creativity, work ethic, looks, social skills, and more. They have better cuisine, music, literature, architecture, sciences. Albeit they have a sickness that's called pussy worship.
indeed brother

Disclaimer: I'm a mutt, this isn't racebait.

Whites:
-The fairest most attractive skin
-The most attractive and variety of eye color
-The most attractive and variety of hair color
-Tallest
-Highest IQ (tied w/East Asian)
-The biggest jaws and chins
-The most beautiful natural homelands and cultures
-Just the best looking people
-Best frames/natural muscle due to european winters

How is it fair, God? Just how? We are all subhuman in comparison. And don't get cocky, white incels reading this - you're the .1% of whites that somehow ended up subhuman.
- can't have countries to ourselves
- can't get top degrees or get into top schools in our own countries even with excellent academic scores
- can't speak out about issues affecting our race
- can't get many forms of welfare and scholarships
- told we are a villainous race by liberals from birth to grave
- lost all our native religions to (((Christianity))) and now we must "steal" other religions like Hinduism and Buddhism to fill the void in our psyche
- told we have no culture even though globalist culture is just white culture given to everyone
- have the smallest native continent on the planet yet are blamed for expansionism after Columbus
- covered in a layer of fat and can't get cut nearly as easy as black people
- far more likely to be alcoholics
- far more likely to go bald
- we look like hairy apes and constantly have to shave beards and body hair (even women)
- our women get coveted by every race leaving the other races' women and fat undesirables to us under 6/10

Yeah, it's great to be white.
When you move to Europe
Well there's your problem. Why did you leave your own country and take what belonged to white people? Yeah I know globalism. Don't blame common whites for the desires of the top 1% business and political leaders
I want to be black with dark eyes and BBC instead of a pale skinned blue eyes dragon
I'd rather have blue eyes or green eyes and BWC. I'm inferior with boring brown eyes.

Last edited:
Very true. It's literally all I've been thinking about since I was like 7 or 8.
What was that realisation like for you? Was there some specific event that provoked it?

- can't have countries to ourselves
- can't get top degrees or get into top schools in our own countries even with excellent academic scores
- can't speak out about issues affecting our race
- can't get many forms of welfare and scholarships
- told we are a villainous race by liberals from birth to grave
- lost all our native religions to (((Christianity))) and now we must "steal" other religions like Hinduism and Buddhism to fill the void in our psyche
- told we have no culture even though globalist culture is just white culture given to everyone
- have the smallest native continent on the planet yet are blamed for expansionism after Columbus
- covered in a layer of fat and can't get cut nearly as easy as black people
- far more likely to be alcoholics
- far more likely to go bald
- we look like hairy apes and constantly have to shave beards and body hair (even women)
- our women get coveted by every race leaving the other races' women and fat undesirables to us under 6/10

Yeah, it's great to be white.

Well there's your problem. Why did you leave your own country and take what belonged to white people? Yeah I know globalism. Don't blame common whites for the desires of the top 1% business and political leaders

I'd rather have blue eyes or green eyes and BWC. I'm inferior with boring brown eyes.
that's because you've been infiltrated by jews. you still mog the ever living shit out of your ethnic counterparts. JFL hairy? curries, hispanics, everyone else is just as hairy if not more except maybe blacks. come on bro.

What was that realisation like for you? Was there some specific event that provoked it?
not really. i'm half white and half ethnic and since like 1st grade i realized how subhuman ethnics are in comparison to whites and tried to act as white as possible. that's when i started getting blackpilled tbh. by 3rd grade i was completely blackpilled and knew everything you and i still know now. i was 8 and just gave up, didn't try to have friends, just read a shit ton of books every day until i got my pc in high school and nolifed league of legends until i got to challenger (top like .5%) and then stopped because i reached my goal. life has been hell ever since. nothing to fill the void anymore. i feel no point in trying to do anything.

that's because you've been infiltrated by jews. you still mog the ever living shit out of your ethnic counterparts. JFL hairy? curries, hispanics, everyone else is just as hairy if not more except maybe blacks. come on bro.
Curries are related to Indo-Euroepeans. Hispanics ARE European for the most part.

Being born white is an advantage, but that is NOTHING compared to the advantage of being born with a symmetrical face and adequate genes to attract a female.

Last edited:
It's not fair, but also you're projecting a little. Tallest? The dutch are on average, but overall aren't black americans taller?

Highest IQ? I dunno, none of that seems reliable in the first place, but east asians usually test the highest (though they get the most privileged to test)

Most beautiful natural homelands? Natural beauty is everywhere, tbh. This is as pozzed as I get, but honestly, the earth is so beautiful and I love all the different natural wonders there are. Such a shame the human plague is a blight upon it.
no whites are taller

Curries are related to Indo-Euroepeans. Hispanics ARE European for the most part.
kind of

most curries have some degree of ancient white genetics in them(excluding andamese and purer chinklike nepalese and tibetans)

It's not fair, but also you're projecting a little. Tallest? The dutch are on average, but overall aren't black americans taller?

Highest IQ? I dunno, none of that seems reliable in the first place, but east asians usually test the highest (though they get the most privileged to test)

Most beautiful natural homelands? Natural beauty is everywhere, tbh. This is as pozzed as I get, but honestly, the earth is so beautiful and I love all the different natural wonders there are. Such a shame the human plague is a blight upon it.

Aye, i agree although African Americans are tall due to selective breeding when as slaves. Europeans are taller due to historically more protein in their diet. The world is a beautiful place, my pal who was in the forces says Afghanistan was really nice (natrual beauty) even tho its a poor hovel.

Eastern asians might be more intelligent than us but thats partly due to them being more dedicated towards learning due to competition and us in the west being easy an feckless due to laziness and complacency. When it comes to entrepreneurship we smash the asians cause they're conditioned to pass set tests and are shit at thinking 'outside of the box' however when it comes to maths they destroy us in general with how much better than us they are at it. Western civilisation hit its peak about 100 years ago. We're on the descent, this will be the Chinese century.

-The fairest most attractive skin
Dick size >>>> Skin color

-The most attractive and variety of eye color
-The most attractive and variety of hair color
Foids prefer darker facial features like brown eyes and black hair over lighter features, so many whites actually have a disadvantage there.

I am a white manlet :feelsrope::woke:

IQ doesn't mean shit to foids.

-The most beautiful natural homelands and cultures
JFL, whites don't even control their own countries, and the only "culture" you can find in western cities is basically slutty dressed foids, gay parades and McDonald's.

There is no such thing as the "white race" tbh, it's an American meme.
Your right, there is no "Caucasian" or "White" race. Those are sub-species classifications. The race itself is a sub-categorization designed to taxonomically classify the various sub-organizations of a sub-species. This often follows in a hierarchy of ability and general cognitive functioning that determines the value of each individual member of the sub-species. However, in Europe, there are various races which inhabit the continent. The most notable of these races would be the Nordic, Alpine, and Mediterranean races. Several other sub-races exist within racial classification like Dinarids, South-Alpinids, North-Alpinids, etc. In general, we all notice prevailing patterns of intellectual, behavioral, and psychological patterns among each individual race within a sub-species. The individual characteristics within sub-races are to some extent acknowledgable. However, such differences are often disregarded due to their minimal effect on civilization at large.

We're not the most intelligent, Asian proved to be more high IQ, as we're getting more and more degerate and stupid. Take a country like PRC, they accomplished more in 50 years than Europe in 200 years, and they aren't idiots to intake massive illegal immigrantion, and give huge femistazi, SJW, LGBT privilleges.

As for attractiveness, women prefer Blacks and Latinos in many aspects, just see how many Black-White couples roam in the streets of WE with mixed-race children being a plague.

We're not the most intelligent, Asian proved to be more high IQ, as we're getting more and more degerate and stupid. Take a country like PRC, they accomplished more in 50 years than Europe in 200 years, and they aren't idiots to intake massive illegal immigrantion, and give huge femistazi, SJW, LGBT privilleges.

As for attractiveness, women prefer Blacks and Latinos in many aspects, just see how many Black-White couples roam in the streets of WE with mixed-race children being a plague.
They're basically tied. No, whites are still most preferred, data backs this up.

calling it a cope doesnt make what I said any less true
It is cope. Stop coping ethnic subhuman.

The racial disparity between whites and non-whites is so immeasurably wide that it makes me want to commit suicide.
yeah being ethnic is a death sentence if you dont have white facial features

I'd love to be white. :cryfeels:

well actually no (north)east asians have a higher IQ than whites on average
Lynn.jpg

Asians must dream on becoming white everyday

Life is not fair. It's shit.

Funny thread title because fair can also mean both light coloured and good looking.

Whites are the tallest, most good looking, most accomplished race on earth. They even invented the modern civilization that we're all beneficiaries of. Whites dominate most strength based sports like powerlifting which means they are the strongest, and they even dominate academics at the highest level. Sure, asians get better grades in school, but that's due to grinding not natural talent. Newton, Tesla, Euler, Gauss, Einstein vs. which gook mathematician or scientist? there is none.

Ethnics or white liberal cucks denying this fact are just delusional copers.

Last edited:
I’d say Tyrones have it pretty good. They have really high T, lots of muscle, huge dicks, good facial features, the black skin compliments the his masculinity
Shitskin nigher cope.

srs true, white race are a different species to us ethnics